Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 523. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
this is cool idea but i look at site for top leader of month and he earn 6434.0 DBG which at current price is 0.00456814 BTC ($1.85) so there is no point?? why game 1 month to earn $1.85
Maybe that gamer was mining when he wasn’t gaming, so he actually never stopped making Digibyte. On top of that, he is possibly storing his Digibyte waiting for a massive price increase instead of immediately converting it to bitcoin. What do you suggest he does with his games machine?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
this is cool idea but i look at site for top leader of month and he earn 6434.0 DBG which at current price is 0.00456814 BTC ($1.85) so there is no point?? why game 1 month to earn $1.85
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Digibyte making another move on polo  Smiley
Today to DGB was good day in Polo ...seems a lot of people look at it and see some price rising in future and start accumulating.. a lot of eyes is now on it..in April DGB price I think will be  at 100-150 sat.. Wink

Definitily possible. We've got a nice slow uptrend since a few weeks. People noticed the pikes. But we're surely and slowly moving up. And we more people realize this, it might be exponential.

2016 is the DGB's year, the snowball was launched a few days ago, perfect timing.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
Today to DGB was good day in Polo ...seems a lot of people look at it and see some price rising in future and start accumulating.. a lot of eyes is now on it..in April DGB price I think will be  at 100-150 sat.. Wink
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Just a thought: What about contacting youtubers like ex. PatTheNESpunk, AlphaOmegaSin, ETC News and NCIX Tech Tips. About a news tip that Gamers are now able to earn DigiByte altcoin for free, just by playing LoL or CS:GO? Maybe one would bite and make a report of it.

I am not that good in the english language and in the full details of the inner workings that I think someone else should contact them. There are many other youtubers that could also be contacted. What are your thoughts on this?
Activity: 406
how to setting my csgo to digibyte gaming?

i already linked my steam account in to website then i playing CSGO but i didnt received any DGB coin
can u help me guys?
Activity: 28
Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

You might try a reindex to see if that works for you. If your on windows try the following

Navigate to the folder where digibyte-qt is and making sure nothing is selected hold shift and then right click.
From the right click menu select "Open command prompt here".
With the command prompt open type in

Code:
digibyte-qt --reindex

It will take a little while for you to grab all the blocks but it should get you up and running.

cheers

This worked perfectly for me, thanks a lot!
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
My wallet wont sync, I just downloaded it and now I cant move my coins from the exchange to the wallet because it wont sync, it just freezes about 3 minutes after I open it.

100% sure you have v4.0.3?

Let me try this again, I think I may have made a mistake here.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
My wallet wont sync, I just downloaded it and now I cant move my coins from the exchange to the wallet because it wont sync, it just freezes about 3 minutes after I open it.

100% sure you have v4.0.3?
Activity: 242
Country music is where my heart is.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Hi Tina, so nice of you to join us  Smiley

The basic thing with DigiByte in my opinion right now is, there are many many DigiBytes, all meant for mainstream adoption. However the current market consists mainly of investors in the Western hemisphere, which means there is more supply than demand, so the market right now simply can't absorb all the DigiBytes that are being put on the market, hence the price keeps dropping after each milestone and important update, thereby the price remains low and hence it doesn't draw that much attention. DigiByte has a market cap that is way too low for what it has to offer. So in order to get rid of this problem I think getting DigiByte listed on Chinese exchanges right now should be a priority. That way there will be more demand than supply, meaning the price will rise, meaning it will draw more attention from investors and the general public, means new doors will be opened. So I think listing DigiByte on Chinese exchanges should be a priority.  Smiley Cool

Finally the penny drops & we have in black & white another person who has worked out that there is far to many coins mined/given away to sustain a fair price for DGB...the last spike & now the horrible downtrend would suggest what I have been telling you all for a longtime.......stop giving away free coins.......each day the amount just keeps going up....how many more bagholders do you think will continue to collect coins.........ETH is now on the exact same path as DGB...36k coins are mined per day on ETH & now the market just can not sustain the continued selling pressure from mining farms taking there profits.....

I have requested the same a while ago...

Jared and the team are trying to get on the Chinese exchanges, no luck so far.

We need BTC38 first and then get the others after that.

Jared if your reading this, these guys are in Barcelona - https://exmo.com/ would be a nice addition.

Activity: 504
Translator English to Indonesian Language
who won the Quiz 50,000 DigiBytes ?, if only questions without reward 50,000 digibytes or admin Digibyte forget with this quiz? I hope not. and please tell me about this quiz! sorry if I impatient!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
WARNING -phishing ATTEMPT

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hi 24hralttrade

I've replied to your thread

(Do not click)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moved-1314653

This links to -> (Do not click!)  http://bitcointaik.org/index.php?topic=1325758.0

Please be warned for user : Bigtradi https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bigtradi-805780
Activity: 391
Hi Tina, so nice of you to join us  Smiley

The basic thing with DigiByte in my opinion right now is, there are many many DigiBytes, all meant for mainstream adoption. However the current market consists mainly of investors in the Western hemisphere, which means there is more supply than demand, so the market right now simply can't absorb all the DigiBytes that are being put on the market, hence the price keeps dropping after each milestone and important update, thereby the price remains low and hence it doesn't draw that much attention. DigiByte has a market cap that is way too low for what it has to offer. So in order to get rid of this problem I think getting DigiByte listed on Chinese exchanges right now should be a priority. That way there will be more demand than supply, meaning the price will rise, meaning it will draw more attention from investors and the general public, means new doors will be opened. So I think listing DigiByte on Chinese exchanges should be a priority.  Smiley Cool

Finally the penny drops & we have in black & white another person who has worked out that there is far to many coins mined/given away to sustain a fair price for DGB...the last spike & now the horrible downtrend would suggest what I have been telling you all for a longtime.......stop giving away free coins.......each day the amount just keeps going up....how many more bagholders do you think will continue to collect coins.........ETH is now on the exact same path as DGB...36k coins are mined per day on ETH & now the market just can not sustain the continued selling pressure from mining farms taking there profits.....
Activity: 20
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
i can confirm it worked for me as well. I was curious so signed for an account and played 2 casual games. Credit occurred straight after the game finished. Not sure if its on a time check or what for the credits but it worked.

I received 4 digibytes for 13 kills and a loss
I received 1 digibyte for 3 kills and a loss

Please note that the reporting is incorrect. Digibyte gaming seems to track game wins in correctly. A game win is out of the 15 rounds getting the majority. Digibyte gaming reports "round wins" e.g. my second game score was 8-1. Since its of 15 rounds at 8-1 its impossible for us to win so the game is over. It reported me as 1 game win which is wrong.. its 1 round won. I recommend this team changes it to rounds won or fixes the api call so its games. But since each line is a match im going to assume they meant rounds won.

The rewards are pretty low but i guess its sort of a faucet where you don't have to type captchas which is good. Games last around 30 mins average so when you consider thats 8 dgb an hour or 400 sat if you go on normal dgb market prices which is around half a faucet claim.

Im curious as to how they will watch earnings.. there are some small maps with lightning fast rounds that would accumulate more dgb faster and look like botting but its not. Im going to assume they base reward on performance where there is a max dgb you can earn per hour. This would be the smart way to go to prevent such abuse.

==================
UPDATE
==================
Address, status, game wins, opponent kills, amount, payout time
DPSJ5bNQqpYnB3smxFDs7gCYSjd5oqhcJD    Confirmed    16    28    16.0    March 19, 2016 1:31pm

works in competitive too. I am guessing it uses the api to rake all games. as competitive has more rounds (max 30) and gives more chance for kills this is the best option to play if you want to maximise your dgb game wise. Honestly if you are a csgo gamer like myself signing up is a must. You lose nothing and only gain some dgb. I admit its a small amount read really small amount but it does raise awareness and spread the competitiveness of the game which is good. Its actually a good advertising strategy faucet wise. You should advertise it as a faucet that doesn't put you to hassle.
Activity: 254
Thanks to Jared and the whole DGB team.
CS-GO works fine. Played yesterday with my smurf acc.

Im playing tonigth as well. Im on Western EU servers. So if your up and have good ping in this location join.

Streaming on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/liquid_n0vac
Connect to TeamSpeak my server under killswitch.no-ip.org:9987

Live: Counter Pit Lan Finals NOW: https://www.twitch.tv/counterpit

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
We need BTC38, need the Chinese market...

Also many people are asking about "COD" to be added next for DGB GAMING

Thanks Jared.
Why BTC38 didnot add DGB?
Jump to: