Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 525. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i have v4.0.3.0-g354c0f3-DigiSpeed (64-bit)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley

Do you have version 4.0.3?
Activity: 28
Hi, my wallet wont sync...when i started the system yesterday it displayed "8 week(s) behind", now it displays "9 week(s) behind". Over night it stayed on 9 weeks, is the blockchain just masive or do i need to reset something? Yesterday i've updated from version 3 to version 4 and i have backed up my wallet in a safe spot  Grin

Great devlopments by the way, since the creation of digibyte only good things happend! Really glad i'm a (silent) part of this!!!

Thanks  Smiley
Hi guys,

As you probably have read, I am responsible for overall Marketing for the last two months at DigiByte. I have been following this forum closely and decided to register to join the community. I'm still learning about the crypto currency/ blockchain and becoming familiar with the market and this forum has been very helpful Smiley Looking forward to contribute to the forum as much as you guys have! Keep rocking Cool

Welcome Tina! Great to see you on the forums, if you need anything feel free to contact me. You should also consider joining our new buzzing Telegram chat group at telegram.digistats.info, we have over a 100 members already and growing (I think half of the HK team is also on it).

I would join when i could.

But when i click on the link it show me only an error, yesterday, and today also.
i had the exact same problem, just download the Telegram app, set up everything and then visit the site from a mobile browser.
Thats what i did and it worked.

please try this: https://t.co/USZKNuI2F4
Activity: 687
novag
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hi guys,

As you probably have read, I am responsible for overall Marketing for the last two months at DigiByte. I have been following this forum closely and decided to register to join the community. I'm still learning about the crypto currency/ blockchain and becoming familiar with the market and this forum has been very helpful Smiley Looking forward to contribute to the forum as much as you guys have! Keep rocking Cool

Welcome Tina! Great to see you on the forums, if you need anything feel free to contact me. You should also consider joining our new buzzing Telegram chat group at telegram.digistats.info, we have over a 100 members already and growing (I think half of the HK team is also on it).

But when i click on the link it show me only an error, yesterday, and today also.
i had the exact same problem, just download the Telegram app, set up everything and then visit the site from a mobile browser.
Thats what i did and it worked.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hi guys,

Join it on your mobile with the app Telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Hi guys,

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
BTW where is the news on the csgo implementation of digibyte gaming? its not on their main site and im interested in reading up on it

A new press release about this will be published as soon as possible, below is the copy of it  Cool

DigiByte Holdings Limited (www.dgbholdings.com), parent of DigiByte Gaming (www.digibytegaming.com) announces the addition of Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO) today to its platform for beta testing. DigiByte Gaming allows players to earn DigiBytes by playing the popular free-to-play online game League of Legends and now Counter Strike Global Offensive. Players are rewarded based upon their in game performance with DigiBytes sent directly to their DigiByte Gaming wallet. This is on the heels of DigiByte Gaming receiving approval by Riot Games for advanced API access to the League of Legends platform to scale the service of the platform for millions of more users.
DigiByte Gaming is the first platform of its kind to begin ushering in the era of the Blockchain Attention economy through a disruptive and innovative approach to digital advertising powered by blockchain technology. DigiByte Gaming was launched at the end of November 2015 for beta testing and now has over 10,000 users and growing.

Advertisers can sponsor the DigiBytes paid out through the DigiByte Gaming platform and achieve 100% engagement with the hard to reach millennial demographic. Once players earn DigiBytes, they can purchase real world goods through the DigiByte Market (www.digibytemarket.com) and other retailer destinations or they can tip to each other across social media including Twitter.com and Twitch.tv and other networks.

In the future, DigiByte Gaming will add several additional features including more connected games, a blockchain based Gamer ID for authentication of users and an API for gaming developers to help monetize their games.

when dota2 come to join with digibyte platform?
Activity: 6
Hi Tina, so nice of you to join us  Smiley

The basic thing with DigiByte in my opinion right now is, there are many many DigiBytes, all meant for mainstream adoption. However the current market consists mainly of investors in the Western hemisphere, which means there is more supply than demand, so the market right now simply can't absorb all the DigiBytes that are being put on the market, hence the price keeps dropping after each milestone and important update, thereby the price remains low and hence it doesn't draw that much attention. DigiByte has a market cap that is way too low for what it has to offer. So in order to get rid of this problem I think getting DigiByte listed on Chinese exchanges right now should be a priority. That way there will be more demand than supply, meaning the price will rise, meaning it will draw more attention from investors and the general public, means new doors will be opened. So I think listing DigiByte on Chinese exchanges should be a priority.  Smiley Cool

Very good point. I will discuss this with Jared first thing. Thanks! Smiley
Hi guys,

Welcome aboard!
That's very nice to have you around here!

I'm pretty sure you'll have alot of answer and coments to provide! Good luck with new investors, customers... And gamers Smiley

Thanks!  Grin
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hi guys,

Welcome aboard!
That's very nice to have you around here!

I'm pretty sure you'll have alot of answer and coments to provide! Good luck with new investors, customers... And gamers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
i'm on this one

good coins but price still cheap
Great suggestions so far, thanks all!

We will look into it to see what's technical possible and what makes sense. Keep the suggestions coming. T
legendary
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum Tina, can't wait to see what sort of ideas you will come up with, I'm sure there are ppl on here that will have some ideas that you might be able to facilitate

Thanks! Also feel free to suggest if you have some idea's, I would love to hear them!

Should have this posted on Coindesk and Cointelegraph.....
legendary
Merit: 1001
Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum Tina, can't wait to see what sort of ideas you will come up with, I'm sure there are ppl on here that will have some ideas that you might be able to facilitate

Thanks! Also feel free to suggest if you have some idea's, I would love to hear them!
BTW where is the news on the csgo implementation of digibyte gaming? its not on their main site and im interested in reading up on it

A new press release about this will be published as soon as possible, below is the copy of it  Cool

DigiByte Holdings Limited (www.dgbholdings.com), parent of DigiByte Gaming (www.digibytegaming.com) announces the addition of Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO) today to its platform for beta testing. DigiByte Gaming allows players to earn DigiBytes by playing the popular free-to-play online game League of Legends and now Counter Strike Global Offensive. Players are rewarded based upon their in game performance with DigiBytes sent directly to their DigiByte Gaming wallet. This is on the heels of DigiByte Gaming receiving approval by Riot Games for advanced API access to the League of Legends platform to scale the service of the platform for millions of more users.
DigiByte Gaming is the first platform of its kind to begin ushering in the era of the Blockchain Attention economy through a disruptive and innovative approach to digital advertising powered by blockchain technology. DigiByte Gaming was launched at the end of November 2015 for beta testing and now has over 10,000 users and growing.

Advertisers can sponsor the DigiBytes paid out through the DigiByte Gaming platform and achieve 100% engagement with the hard to reach millennial demographic. Once players earn DigiBytes, they can purchase real world goods through the DigiByte Market (www.digibytemarket.com) and other retailer destinations or they can tip to each other across social media including Twitter.com and Twitch.tv and other networks.

In the future, DigiByte Gaming will add several additional features including more connected games, a blockchain based Gamer ID for authentication of users and an API for gaming developers to help monetize their games.
Jump to: