Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 539. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I only have two minor suggestions regarding the website:

"Tina
Marketing

Tina is a ex Googler and Facebooker with over 5+ years experience in the online advertising industry."

Minor error, this should be "an".

Also:

"OUR TECHNOLOGY FEATURED ON
WE TRUST IN LONGLASTING PARTNERSHIPS WITH THE MOST IMPORTANT BRANDS ON THE MARKET"

The part I highlighted green is almost invisible on the background, it is located at the very bottom over the world map.

This is nit-picking really. Excellent job. I'm looking forward to seeing the team in action!
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Can anyone provide a link to a working miner for DGB? The link on the website is broken.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
"Terry
Developer
Terry is a C++, Python, Java and Ruby developer with 20+ of experience."

Missing a word there. Great website. Profile pics could be made somewhat more professional, like Jared's.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

WWWWWWWwwwwwooooh......wait. There was such a website!? I can't believe i do not know this. AND IT LOOKS TOO PROFESSIONAL (compliment Wink)!

FINTEC aye? somebody has the game face on  Cool

This website looks so good Wink
Fintech ?  Financial technology ?Wink

Great job !

The DigiByte Team is awesome too.
People who are into DigiByte...its a must to take a look!!

I'm not gonna copy and paste it here. Go Explore the website and navigate your way to the DGB Team page!  Cheesy

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.

So Digibyte is going to do some marketing to really get the word out!
Proffesional team, Looking good guys  Grin

Tina
Marketing

Tina is a ex Googler and Facebooker with over 5+ years experience in the online advertising industry.
Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
I am fairly confident DIgiByte will have a double digits market cap this year  Smiley Cool This is like buying bitcoins when it was still 20 cents.

do you think that the Friday conference will affect the price of digibyte?

(Public vs Private Blockchains: A DigiByte perspective)

It might have something to do with it, personally I am more excited about the fact that I now know the face behind Digibyte (the team) and considering who is involved, I think it's only a matter of time before DigiByte will be listed on Chinese exchanges, the gaming thing will also become huge, micro consumer transactions should be implemented etc. I am all in this for the long term, like Hannibal who used to make plans in the A team, and eventually he said, laughing with a cigar, "i love it when a plan comes together". For me DGB is like that, so I don't care so much about the price fluctuations in the short term, maybe I'll consider selling when DGB hit the 10 cents 1 dollar range Smiley  Wink

Looking at other scamcoins lately. It's completly doable for a serious one like DGB Smiley

The one dollar range would mean surpassing the current bitcoin market cap. Not impossible, but I'm looking forward to the $0.01 first Smiley I think that a market cap of 60 million and passing DOGE is not unlikely.

Talking about Doge. It would be such a strong strategy to try to convince people to invest their DOGEcoins into DGB.
The 2 coins have roughly the same value nowadays.
The market cap of Digibyte would be increasing by something between 0-25 times.

Any ideas or suggestions about this ?
Is it possible in any ways?

This subject have been posted in this thread already by the past. Just making sure this is not dead at all.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

WWWWWWWwwwwwooooh......wait. There was such a website!? I can't believe i do not know this. AND IT LOOKS TOO PROFESSIONAL (compliment Wink)!

Fintech ?  Financial technology ?Wink

Great job !

The DigiByte Team is awesome too.
People who are into DigiByte...its a must to take a look!!

I'm not gonna copy and paste it here. Go Explore the website and navigate your way to the DGB Team page!  Cheesy

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Sometimes when you see a huge buy/sell order, it may not be real.
It's there to make other traders think there's support/resistance.
And when the market price nearly reaches it, it gets cancelled.
Lovin' Crypto

Fintech ?  Financial technology ?Wink

Great job !
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Activity: 245
I am fairly confident DIgiByte will have a double digits market cap this year  Smiley Cool This is like buying bitcoins when it was still 20 cents.

It might have something to do with it, personally I am more excited about the fact that I now know the face behind Digibyte (the team) and considering who is involved, I think it's only a matter of time before DigiByte will be listed on Chinese exchanges, the gaming thing will also become huge, micro consumer transactions should be implemented etc. I am all in this for the long term, like Hannibal who used to make plans in the A team, and eventually he said, laughing with a cigar, "i love it when a plan comes together". For me DGB is like that, so I don't care so much about the price fluctuations in the short term, maybe I'll consider selling when DGB hit the 10 cents 1 dollar range Smiley  Wink

Looking at other scamcoins lately. It's completly doable for a serious one like DGB Smiley

The one dollar range would mean surpassing the current bitcoin market cap. Not impossible, but I'm looking forward to the $0.01 first Smiley I think that a market cap of 60 million and passing DOGE is not unlikely.

Agree.  I think it would be great and not totally unreasonable for a target price of between $0.005 and $0.01 sometime in the coming year or so ... but, honestly, it's nothing more than a semi-educated guess.  We do have some great outreach events over the next few months - like the impending conference.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

Lovin' Crypto

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
I think the price DGB will rise to a 1 dollar!
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
lol theres something funny about litebit.eu
Each time that i buy some coins from there and it says for example 100.000.000 DGB available i expect the coins to arrive quickly to my wallet.
But instead it takes hours! Don't know if they need to buy it from that market first and then send it to me or is there really 100.000.000 DGB available.
Anyways, just as i was typing this it arrived! What a coincidence lol Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What will happen friday conference?
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I am fairly confident DIgiByte will have a double digits market cap this year  Smiley Cool This is like buying bitcoins when it was still 20 cents.

I am pretty sure there will be a prump coming because this is actually a pretty big deal. The coin itself is developed well and now add in the conference, it will cause a pump. Today was most likely just a small test and it went realy well, the price jumped up and made a new bottom. I would not be suprised if we see 100 soon

FinDEVr New York 2016 is expected to gather together over 400 of the builders – devs, software architects, CTOs, VPs of engineering – that are forging the future of financial, banking and payments technology to connect and learn from each other.
please check who attending Organizations
what happens if one of them interested with digibyte technology? and maybe other will join too.
and price will uptrend naturally

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I am fairly confident DIgiByte will have a double digits market cap this year  Smiley Cool This is like buying bitcoins when it was still 20 cents.

I am pretty sure there will be a prump coming because this is actually a pretty big deal. The coin itself is developed well and now add in the conference, it will cause a pump. Today was most likely just a small test and it went realy well, the price jumped up and made a new bottom. I would not be suprised if we see 100 soon
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Dgb dumped

tell me you bought it at 70 xD
No bught@70 but the other people bought. But i believe dgb will see again 70
Lovin' Crypto
Jump to: