Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 535. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

Just talked to Jared - it all went great in South Africa. As a matter of fact, he's still there, but has a really, really crappy internet connection atm.
He will post an update as soon as he has a stable connection.

Just FYI Smiley
Thanks for informing us - at least we do not have to worry that Jared has forgot about us - Not a good marketing for such a conference not to offer a proper Wifi
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hey guys,

Just talked to Jared - it all went great in South Africa. As a matter of fact, he's still there, but has a really, really crappy internet connection atm.
He will post an update as soon as he has a stable connection.

Just FYI Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
are people here mining on skein with r9 390?   what is the hashrate for that ?

i'm mining with a friend computer where i put 4x r9 270    but he wanna is computer back

so gonna need to build my own  with this motherboard GA-890FXA-UD7

and i need to calculate my psu wattage, and planing to add 1 or 2 more gpu later

but my store i see nothing interesting   no r9 200series anymore  Sad
and 300 series look more expensive and they only got this 2

MSI R7 370  184,90 €      i got my msi r9 270  @ 144€
 MSI R9 390  379,90 €

don't see any r9 380
and a lot of nividia's    but i guess gtx 900 series don't perform on skein ?

and for the power supply there is a big difference in price between 1200w and 1500w  

Check out nvidia cards and the sp ccminer before you commit to AMD cards.
They perform very well on the qubit algo, also use less power

Or if you can wait a little bit, the next gen gfx cards are just around the corner.

yes i can wait, for now i just run the 4x 270
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Somebody big is accumulating DGB on the cheap for as long as they can with an aggressive bid - a long term buyer that only buys on the bid, but is willing to raise his/her bid with the market to surprising levels.

Remember where you heard it first. Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

i'm mining with a friend computer where i put 4x r9 270    but he wanna is computer back

and i need to calculate my psu wattage, and planing to add 1 or 2 more gpu later

MSI R9 390  379,90 €

don't see any r9 380

and for the power supply there is a big difference in price between 1200w and 1500w  

Check out nvidia cards and the sp ccminer before you commit to AMD cards.
They perform very well on the qubit algo, also use less power

Or if you can wait a little bit, the next gen gfx cards are just around the corner.
legendary
Activity: 1281

MSI R9 390  379,90 €

don't see any r9 380

edit:
actually i gona build 2 ring, cpu+motherboard+ram is a lot cheaper than the big power supply
can use a cheaper motherboard too
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

We just need one thing and that one thing is the video of that conference when Jared starts talking and when Jared finishes his talk.
AND THEN we can say "JARED IS KILLING IT!"  Cool

Or just the PDF of his presentation, or outline . . .

Presumedly it was a prepared presentation, and it would only take a couple of minutes to post that basic info to the blog and then tweet it . . .

. . . just saying.
legendary
Activity: 1218
A couple of tweets would not have gone a miss and I think everyone agrees here, this has been pointed out by many people and has been passed up the chain so hopefully, we won’t miss another opportunity to do something here.  Wink
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

He knows what he's doing for sure, we all trust him. At least every One who are reading this post daily.
No rush there.
However every single person working on the dev of an item or something special wants to give the maximum informations about people, so these people can talk to the entire world with fresh news. This is not Hype.
Many coins are victims of Hype, DGB is certainly not. But we could use a few more informations when events are roxing. That's the start of any marketing. When something works, you talk about it.
I may be wrong ?
I'm still 90% behind Jared point of view, just noticing the lack of com is a waste of potential for DGB Smiley
Why talk about the Conf and share this information with the community then ? If you don't talk about it when it's done ?

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.

We're not trying to get the coin pumped or anything, I've been investing in DGB for 2 years now.
I talk about giving a new word or feedback to the community.
DigibyteTip have been spamming twitt for hours during JHB2016. If the person behind it was at the conference, then your point worth absolutely nothing. No offense there, but your answer is kinda agressive when you talk about exchange trades when people are simply asking for Jared or team feelings about the conf.
Surely we have daily investor who wants the coin to Hype / pump / lie , whatever.
Everyone reading this post seriously isn't this kind of person. Because daily traders don't give a fuck about reading the background of a coin. Specially in the trollbox of Polo.

Still, great job Jared, it seems like you did a very good job out there.
And that's the most important! Other facts are just some little stuff us, investor or member of the DGB community we don't see like you.
But it doesn't mean you or us are wrong.

Keep going, because DGB have been doing good since the beginning.

And forgive my grammar or english. When I start writting too much you can clearly notice that my english isn't perfect at all! xD

We just need one thing and that one thing is the video of that conference when Jared starts talking and when Jared finishes his talk.
AND THEN we can say "JARED IS KILLING IT!"  Cool

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Miss the boat? Prices have risen too high for you to enter? Just buy on the way down and sell on the way up.
This is to decrease your average cost per unit.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

He knows what he's doing for sure, we all trust him. At least every One who are reading this post daily.
No rush there.
However every single person working on the dev of an item or something special wants to give the maximum informations about people, so these people can talk to the entire world with fresh news. This is not Hype.
Many coins are victims of Hype, DGB is certainly not. But we could use a few more informations when events are roxing. That's the start of any marketing. When something works, you talk about it.
I may be wrong ?
I'm still 90% behind Jared point of view, just noticing the lack of com is a waste of potential for DGB Smiley
Why talk about the Conf and share this information with the community then ? If you don't talk about it when it's done ?

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.

We're not trying to get the coin pumped or anything, I've been investing in DGB for 2 years now.
I talk about giving a new word or feedback to the community.
DigibyteTip have been spamming twitt for hours during JHB2016. If the person behind it was at the conference, then your point worth absolutely nothing. No offense there, but your answer is kinda agressive when you talk about exchange trades when people are simply asking for Jared or team feelings about the conf.
Surely we have daily investor who wants the coin to Hype / pump / lie , whatever.
Everyone reading this post seriously isn't this kind of person. Because daily traders don't give a fuck about reading the background of a coin. Specially in the trollbox of Polo.

Still, great job Jared, it seems like you did a very good job out there.
And that's the most important! Other facts are just some little stuff us, investor or member of the DGB community we don't see like you.
But it doesn't mean you or us are wrong.

Keep going, because DGB have been doing good since the beginning.

And forgive my grammar or english. When I start writting too much you can clearly notice that my english isn't perfect at all! xD

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

Not even a tweet? Tina and Andrew and the entire gang are all out on the town too?

And signed embedded documents still can't be searched? Maybe they're feverishly working on that for Barclays.  Cheesy

Really painful.

Oh well, maybe next time. When's the next conference?
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
That happens sometimes, I highly doubt you could actually trade on that. I think its an issue with the cache or something but its happened to me before.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
The most awesome glitch i have ever seen on an exchange in my life.
You have been warned!! this is not real. i literally saw it and just decided to printscreen what i saw

For the full image:
http://i68.tinypic.com/21owqde.jpg
http://i64.tinypic.com/2z50jo6.jpg

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
An ironclad rule that all successful traders do - Buy Low, Sell High.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Been with digibyte since the beginning and still holding my 5 million! Keep up the great work Jared.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
I wasn't at the conference.  But, from what I've heard, Jared gave a great presentation on the role of public and private blockchains, and how DigiByte works to provide solutions and services.  Those are the facts.  And the facts don't have anything to do with hype or marketing.

Congratulations Jared.  It's great to have an active developer who contributes to the larger perspectives and approaches that shape how consumers and companies adopt digital currencies. 

I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

The conference was March 3 and 4.  I just got home from work on Friday, but as I write it is 2:00 a.m. in Johannesburg.  So, the meetings wrapped up the the second and final day.  People went to dinner, then they went out to have a few drinks to celebrate.  I hope Jared went out on the town and had a great night to celebrate a great conference.  If I were going to the conference I would have extended the trip through the weekend to have some time to see the sights for a couple of days.

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.  It should make us all proud to have him as a developer of DGB.

Congratulations to you again Jared.  Hope you have a great trip.

+ 10000000!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I wasn't at the conference.  But, from what I've heard, Jared gave a great presentation on the role of public and private blockchains, and how DigiByte works to provide solutions and services.  Those are the facts.  And the facts don't have anything to do with hype or marketing.

Congratulations Jared.  It's great to have an active developer who contributes to the larger perspectives and approaches that shape how consumers and companies adopt digital currencies. 

I think it's a testament to Jared's professional management and development that he is not trying to hype up his contribution for personal gain.  It would be tacky and unprofessional if he were at the conference trying to pump up the exchange value of DGB.

The conference was March 3 and 4.  I just got home from work on Friday, but as I write it is 2:00 a.m. in Johannesburg.  So, the meetings wrapped up the the second and final day.  People went to dinner, then they went out to have a few drinks to celebrate.  I hope Jared went out on the town and had a great night to celebrate a great conference.  If I were going to the conference I would have extended the trip through the weekend to have some time to see the sights for a couple of days.

It's amazing that people are upset that he didn't run back to the hotel room to get onto to babysitTalk to help you clear your open orders on poloniex.  It's not his job to help you profit from trading.  He's doing a great job contributing, building services, developing, and defining a professional standard for digital currency applications.  It should make us all proud to have him as a developer of DGB.

Very well said!
Activity: 245

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
For sure it's good for Jared to develop his network out there.
However I'm usually at 100% behind the work done by the team about Digibyte. I say usually because today I don't really understand why tons of Dev are surfing the conference wave with their communitie's but not the DGB one.

We've been able to read twits from Eth and FCT dev ..and other speakers too giving some feedback. . Results.. debrief. .. sharing experience..

People did tag and quote Jared over the Web aswell!

It would have been nice from him to give back a word or feedback to share his own experience.
Everyone who loves Digibyte would appreciate a little enthusiast word.

We all know Jared roxed there! He knows exactly where DGB team and himself are going... no doubt about this!
legendary
Activity: 1218
HaHaHa Jumbley I dont need anymore rewards I have just enough room left on my shelf for the one you gave me...still waiting for it to arrive though....should have used Digispeed to send it would have arrived by now Grin

Good, glad to hear that!
Well keep the spot dusted, I won’t know how many I’ll need to get made until this is all over.  Grin
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
HaHaHa Jumbley I dont need anymore rewards I have just enough room left on my shelf for the one you gave me...still waiting for it to arrive though....should have used Digispeed to send it would have arrived by now Grin
Jump to: