Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 538. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.

this is on their faucet when you log in   "Sponsored By: DigiByte Development Team".  
Digibyte could have asked them to remove that or at least post that they have NOT sponsored their faucet!  
Well the thing is, I think DigiByte did sponsor it but it was when they believed that the site was not owned or connected to Cryptsy or the people that were behind Cryptsy exchange and that question had been broached in negotiation. Recently posted material on this thread suggests that they were told a bit of a ‘porky’ and since then DigiByte has removed its support.

Or at least, that is my understanding of what has happened in a nutshell.

I would suggest using the faucet DigiStats if you would like to use a faucet. It has been funded by the community and should still have enough DGB.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Due to the lack of regulation and guarantees in this business, everyone is good until they are proven otherwise! In this case the association with Cryptsy and the people behind that failed business is far too strong for my liking so I will not be supporting or encouraging any member of our community to use it for the time being. For all I know, the dgb being sold off this site could have been stolen from some of our community members already.

We would all like to see DigiByte being exchanged and represented in China but not at any cost! However, DigiByte cannot dictate to any exchange, give or remove permission to buy and sell our coin, this is entirely up to the exchange and the people that use it.

I guess it is not entirely impossible that someone in China bought this enterprise as a good to go business before what we all know about Cryptsy now, came to light. It would be very unfortunate for them if that was the case but the onus is now on them alone to prove that this is what actually happened and disassociate themselves from crooks and this mess. I would like to see, at least, a concerted and believable attempt at doing that before I reconsider.

this is on their faucet when you log in   "Sponsored By: DigiByte Development Team".  
Digibyte could have asked them to remove that or at least post that they have NOT sponsored their faucet!  
Well the thing is, I think DigiByte did sponsor it but it was when they believed that the site was not owned or connected to Cryptsy or the people that were behind Cryptsy exchange and that question had been broached in negotiation. Recently posted material on this thread suggests that they were told a bit of a ‘porky’ and since then DigiByte has removed its support.

Or at least, that is my understanding of what has happened in a nutshell.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

this is on their faucet when you log in   "Sponsored By: DigiByte Development Team".   
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Volume and price is moving lately on polo i expecting over 100 sat.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
You guys can follow the conference:
@BitcoinConf_ZA #BTCJHB16

Thank you for the share Wink
Can't wait for tomorrow !

However the volume moved lately on poloniex!
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
You guys can follow the conference:
@BitcoinConf_ZA #BTCJHB16
Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Digibyte's time has been turbulent compared to some other coins, but I think it is because its actually a home-grown, utility based coin rather than some get rich quick scheme. Jared still seems to be going full bore where a lot of other devs have fizzled out. The $250K investment probably helped the most and I hope those investors get their returns. Overall, with more curiosity from more people, I think the general flow is starting to really separate the wheat from the chaff. Sure, there are some novelty coins like Doge that make for very fun trading, but people are starting to see there are serious undertones to this "experiment" that can have vast effects on the global marketplace.

Activity: 687
novag
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Exclusive Article on INVESD!

Topic: DigiByte and the South Africa Conference
Where: https://invesd.org/digibyte-south-africa-conference-3rd-4th-march-2016/

Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Hello everyone,

I think I made a mistake when was trying to send my DGB from gaming wallet.
First I tried to send 1 DGB that went through  as it supposed to be.
Next I tried to send whole amount of DGB to the same address.
Now this transaction is failed to get signed and wallet says it is locked by pending payments.

Any idea what did I wrong?

Where can i cancel the transaction?

Maybe my tx was too big for such transaction, and my tx fee is too low for it to pass on?
Where can I setup a tx fee for my sent transactions in gaming wallet?

thx in advance
I think the transaction was maybe too big, i had this problem before, next time just divide it in smaller amounts.
If the transaction is made up of many small inputs the fee will be higher. If the transaction is made up of six or less inputs there will be no tx fee. A core wallet is better to see exactly what is going on here and you can avoid tx fees altogether by collecting inputs six at a time and sending them to yourself, if you can spare the time to save a couple of dgb!  Smiley

Thanks for the answers Smiley

But my main problem regarding the above stated is that now I cannot access my funds from the wallet because it says:
"Available balance: 0.00 DGB
x amount of DGB locked by pending payments"

(I just don't want to tell how much DGB I have if the x confuses you. x = amount of my DGB)

Do you guys believe the transaction will pass on sometime soon or it will get cancelled somehow maybe?
have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the home page where should find an option to delete, I think!

Thank you very much! Indeed there is more if you scroll down! I was unaware of that!
Cheesy

Now everything seems okay and the transaction just sent!
legendary
Hello everyone,

Now this transaction is failed to get signed and wallet says it is locked by pending payments.

Maybe my tx was too big for such transaction, and my tx fee is too low for it to pass on?

thx in advance
I think the transaction was maybe too big, i had this problem before, next time just divide it in smaller amounts.
If the transaction is made up of many small inputs the fee will be higher. If the transaction is made up of six or less inputs there will be no tx fee. A core wallet is better to see exactly what is going on here and you can avoid tx fees altogether by collecting inputs six at a time and sending them to yourself, if you can spare the time to save a couple of dgb!  Smiley

But my main problem regarding the above stated is that now I cannot access my funds from the wallet because it says:

(I just don't want to tell how much DGB I have if the x confuses you. x = amount of my DGB)

Do you guys believe the transaction will pass on sometime soon or it will get cancelled somehow maybe?
have you tried scrolling to the bottom of the home page where should find an option to delete, I think!
bunny
Hello everyone,

thx in advance

legendary
Hello everyone,

thx in advance
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Hello everyone,

thx in advance
legendary
Can anyone provide a link to a working miner for DGB? The link on the website is broken.
Assuming you are talking about the easy miner, its not working at the moment, it's being worked on still. What kind of machine do you have?
legendary
Hello everyone,

First I tried to send 1 DGB that went through  as it supposed to be.

thx in advance
I think a tx fee is automatically taken, try holding a few digibyte back!

and I think you scroll down from home page to cancel.
bunny
Hello everyone,

thx in advance
Activity: 404
legendary
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
Can anyone provide a link to a working miner for DGB? The link on the website is broken.
Hey tomahawkeer find a pool u like,they have links to minere in the getting started section
Jump to: