Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 584. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I like this radio station, plays some decent music too!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1062
https://twitter.com/dogedradio/status/688409549468901376?s=09

http://dogecoindark.net/radio/     Listen to our leader in around 15 mins.  Grin

Cryptsy being discussed, right now.

Hes up in few seconds, grap a coffee lets go!

Listening now. Nice to see he's mentioning scalability right off Cheesy
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
https://twitter.com/dogedradio/status/688409549468901376?s=09

http://dogecoindark.net/radio/     Listen to our leader in around 15 mins.  Grin

Cryptsy being discussed, right now.

Hes up in few seconds, grap a coffee lets go!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1062

Be careful everyone with the other exchanges in the coming days and weeks, especially at peak usage times, since there are indications that some may not be fully prepared for the sudden increase in customer numbers. Exercise extra caution for a while.

Indeed, and if Cryptsy actually has to go for the insolvency option there is a chance that the remaining coins are traded elsewhere into one base currency before an attempt to satisfy the debt holders is made. If things go well the coins in individual accounts can be transferred out as is and only Cryptsys own assets are taken, if not everything goes into one pot first.

The situation developing around BTC and its problems might trigger decisions of exchanges to make more base currencies for trading pairs available. For now LTC, DOGE and DASH seem to be the preferred choices. Any ideas how DGB could gain ground to enter into this pool?

A chance would be more possibilities to buy into DGB with fiat currencies. The possibilities are not that plenty with Bitcoin itself, at least if you don't want to use third party payment providers like OKcash, PerfectMoney, Payeer or, in crypto almost unused anyway, PayPal and the like, and are very limited for about any altcoin whatsoever, the only exception, if any, being perhaps LTC. Litebit offers DGB, that's already a good start. But if an altcoin manages to get ahead here, able to be exchanged comfortably and for reasonable costs with fiat on several providers, and being ahead of BTCs problems on the technical side, aka limited transaction bandwidth, confirmation time and perhaps decision stale mate on the coin managing side, then the future holds a chance for it to develop into the next top dog in crypto.
But to be realistic this requires BTC core not being able to pull itself together and made ready for future growth in time and this situation provides the danger of being a major setback for the whole crypto world, especially after it already took a hit with Cryptsy.

Not to be mistaken, I'm sure crypto and block chain is the future, but the currently existing eco system is in somewhat like a race in getting a foothold into mass adoption before Branson, Google, Apple or whomever launch their own version, meaning almost certainly closely tied into and heavily regulated according to their visions of market, profit and monopoly eco systems, and taking everything over by force.

1. I think it is fairly obvious by now that Cryptsy has no assets (hence they were drip feeding btc withdrawals). I have seen users claim that they also did not hold full levels of alts (because they were trading them to buy other coins such as btc). So IMHO I doubt anyone will see anything back, even just 1%.

2. You raise an interesting idea. The easier it is for people to trade fiat to DGB the more appealing DGB trading pairs would be become. There is still a volume/value issue to overcome perhaps, but transaction speed, market cap etc are there already. DigiByte has been around for 2 years now, and it's quite clear that development is still going strong. These things would certainly count in our favour. However, I daresay it is not such a simple decision...exchanges only do things which line their own pockets, so probably the only way to establishing DGB trading pairs would be to get in tight with one of the more reputable alt trading exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041
Anyone else not getting payouts from http://digibytegaming.com/ for playing League?  I've even tried manually pushing my payments through, but some error comes up "Exchange rate cannot be retrieved successfully."

Can anyone help with this?
We are working on this. Please stay tuned.
Thank you!  Any chance you could toss me a quick PM when it's fixed?
legendary
DigiByte does not remove anything from this thread but btctalk moderators do. Sometimes it is obvious to everyone why they would but other times the reasoning behind it totally beats me, to keep the thread length down perhaps, I have no idea. Those of you who look in here regularly will know I posted another Simpson’s meme not so long ago in an indirect response to a request from a community member, well it’s gone!  Poof….just like that! I even tried to request btctalk explain why it was removed but   “User 'Bitcoin Forum' has blocked your personal message.”  What?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Anyone else not getting payouts from http://digibytegaming.com/ for playing League?  I've even tried manually pushing my payments through, but some error comes up "Exchange rate cannot be retrieved successfully."

We are working on this. Please stay tuned.
legendary
Activity: 1570
Merit: 1041

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

It seems to be partially up now. At least there is no server error with the homepage, but the document I uploaded several hours ago is still trying to process itself - and the 2 DGB fee has over 1500 confirmations.

http://digusign.com/document/0JNkbuf2lFjfI61DJbYS

http://digiexplorer.info/address/DEmeY1xgkWs4KLWc3mbq1pc2mFpDtZvUNG

Huh

Edit: now I'm getting the application error again:

Application Error

An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. Please try again in a few moments.

If you are the application owner, check your logs for details.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Got 15 btc ready to buy interested to hear what Jared has to say tonight. Will buy rest of of dgb in 30's next week if we're still here. Have plenty but just saying I'm willing to support the price if we're still down here next week. Who's with me?
Activity: 351
really wanne hear the radio  but it's at night time here  and don't feel like waking up in the middle of the night for a live broadcast :p
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What about dumping during the live broadcast?
Activity: 346

Be careful everyone with the other exchanges in the coming days and weeks, especially at peak usage times, since there are indications that some may not be fully prepared for the sudden increase in customer numbers. Exercise extra caution for a while.

Indeed, and if Cryptsy actually has to go for the insolvency option there is a chance that the remaining coins are traded elsewhere into one base currency before an attempt to satisfy the debt holders is made. If things go well the coins in individual accounts can be transferred out as is and only Cryptsys own assets are taken, if not everything goes into one pot first.

The situation developing around BTC and its problems might trigger decisions of exchanges to make more base currencies for trading pairs available. For now LTC, DOGE and DASH seem to be the preferred choices. Any ideas how DGB could gain ground to enter into this pool?

A chance would be more possibilities to buy into DGB with fiat currencies. The possibilities are not that plenty with Bitcoin itself, at least if you don't want to use third party payment providers like OKcash, PerfectMoney, Payeer or, in crypto almost unused anyway, PayPal and the like, and are very limited for about any altcoin whatsoever, the only exception, if any, being perhaps LTC. Litebit offers DGB, that's already a good start. But if an altcoin manages to get ahead here, able to be exchanged comfortably and for reasonable costs with fiat on several providers, and being ahead of BTCs problems on the technical side, aka limited transaction bandwidth, confirmation time and perhaps decision stale mate on the coin managing side, then the future holds a chance for it to develop into the next top dog in crypto.
But to be realistic this requires BTC core not being able to pull itself together and made ready for future growth in time and this situation provides the danger of being a major setback for the whole crypto world, especially after it already took a hit with Cryptsy.

Not to be mistaken, I'm sure crypto and block chain is the future, but the currently existing eco system is in somewhat like a race in getting a foothold into mass adoption before Branson, Google, Apple or whomever launch their own version, meaning almost certainly closely tied into and heavily regulated according to their visions of market, profit and monopoly eco systems, and taking everything over by force.
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

^^ Very good. Please keep us informed!

BTW, how do I eliminate a mistaken "Receiving address" in my DigiByteTip wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Jump to: