Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 595. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 500
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

DigiStats is back online.

We have not yet fully started the explorer but all the stats should be up to date and real-time.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Damn the DGB rocket is going!!
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Fun-fact for why the OP is so GLORIOUSLY furnished:

Look where DigiByte is...

I don't have to spell it out...do i?
looks like OZmaster was caught last-posting too  Grin

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Miss the boat? Prices have risen too high for you to enter? Just buy on the way down and sell on the way up.
This is to decrease your average cost per unit.
yay! i'll be famous Cheesy
,,, didnt even realize DGB is so high up the list! keep up the good work Smiley!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Is something up with the android wallet.  I sent some coins about 3 hours ago and it still says sending.

Edit:   I got it working.   Went to settings then i cleared the block chain and let it re-sync.

Please try the Gaming wallet, ( Search for Digibyte gaming in the google store )
Imo much better and safer!
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
BREAKING NEWS just in on 9th January 2016
http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Don't be greedy. Be the strategy.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Is something up with the android wallet.  I sent some coins about 3 hours ago and it still says sending.

Edit:   I got it working.   Went to settings then i cleared the block chain and let it re-sync.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I can honestly say I have no idea what it is....I'll get better at this though in time, when people start talking about the world they want to live in because DigiByte is our tool.  Wink
aka alaniz
Sorry for the prolonged delay but we're expecting to have DigiStats back online within the next 12-24h (in time for the birthday Tongue). We were offline due to server issues but we have secured a server and expect to have very limited downtime from here on out Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Any surprise for Digibyte birthday? Cheesy
QTL is the next big thing DGB is done since inflation is not really cut off.
I think it's a moon coin but what do you think HR? I really like this though, have you read it MZP?
http://asistec-ti.com/tba/Q4report2015.htm

Who the hell wrote that crap...so many errors my grandson could do better...what the hell is "Bricks & Mortals....Morter i think is the word needed there...& as for the rest of it OMG how embarrassing is that....you should contact them & get them to pull this down until the errors are adjusted
so you spot a couple of typos and it's embarrassing, you are kidding right?

A couple.....you got to be kidding me right...................... Huh
well on the merit of that link i thought i would buy a few more DGB on Polo but guess what it only got dumped back down AGAIN.....f****g joke coin

Why do you keep fudding and talking bs but still buy Digibyte? You even bought Bitcoin -> DGB with your creditcard  Huh
Why do you even keep coming back, Digibyte is a shitcoin in your opinion, Why bother?

Very close to the ignore button.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I think it's a moon coin but what do you think HR? I really like this though, have you read it MZP?

Who the hell wrote that crap...so many errors my grandson could do better...what the hell is "Bricks & Mortals....Morter i think is the word needed there...& as for the rest of it OMG how embarrassing is that....you should contact them & get them to pull this down until the errors are adjusted

Considering the source, I take that as one of the best compliments I have received. Smiley

I'd also like to thank you for pointing out the editorial slip, which really turns out to be a fabulous Freudian slip - what with the mixing up of the already oxymoronic (or would you prefer paradoxical?) paired concepts that are actually becoming less and less so thanks to companies like Tofugear - that I think I'll leave it as it is so as to further reinforce the marrying of those contrasting "realities" by mere mortals, as well as remind the reader of this writer's own fallibility and motality. And all with one stone! Cheesy
Activity: 84

Last night I used a debit card to buy Bitcoin on Bitstamp, quick and easy purchase and of course I exchanged for DGB, UK and Slovenian residence can use the service to buy up to $300 a day using debit or even credit cards (not recommended).

Just thought I would share my experience, now its quick and easy to buy small amounts of crypto without paying excessive overages that Bittylicious / Local Bitcoin charge.

I was wondering, do they add a premium like bittylicious does or can you pay spot price with a debit/credit card?

Bitstamp is a "proper" exchange like POLO, so its always spot price, as your know Bittylicious is a service that connects private sellers to the public (so theres where the Premium comes from).
aka alaniz

Last night I used a debit card to buy Bitcoin on Bitstamp, quick and easy purchase and of course I exchanged for DGB, UK and Slovenian residence can use the service to buy up to $300 a day using debit or even credit cards (not recommended).

Just thought I would share my experience, now its quick and easy to buy small amounts of crypto without paying excessive overages that Bittylicious / Local Bitcoin charge.

I was wondering, do they add a premium like bittylicious does or can you pay spot price with a debit/credit card?

Hey, really happy to see people actually read the text!

Thanks for pointing out the typo, must have slipped by the editor but we 'll make sure to correct it with the next revision Smiley

I just checked and it seems the word you mean is "Mortar", with an "a". But maybe you could point me to a definition that clears this up so we are 100% correct Smiley

Here is the definition of Mortar: Mortar is a workable paste used to bind building blocks such as stones, bricks, and concrete masonry units together, fill and seal the irregular gaps between them, and sometimes add decorative colors or patterns in masonry walls.

Here is another good word of the day, Pedantic: excessively concerned with minor details or rules; overscrupulous.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Thanks for pointing out the typo, must have slipped by the editor but we 'll make sure to correct it with the next revision Smiley

I just checked and it seems the word you mean is "Mortar", with an "a". But maybe you could point me to a definition that clears this up so we are 100% correct Smiley
Grin
in coming!
Activity: 616

Jump to: