Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 592. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
If only I could get my funds out of Cryptsy!  If so I would be able to make a big candlestick of my own.  I'm bummed I wasn't able to get in at 30 =\
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
You know what ? Im buying more under 50 sat,look like it coming really cheap Smiley
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Bump

It looks very probable to me that a bottom is either in, or in the process of being put in, which means, in other words, that my analysis suggests that, while it is still possible that DGB could trade in a range between 30 and 40 SAT for a while longer, it is highly unlikely that it will break below 30 (a panic capitulation would be one short lived low probability scenario that would bring that about and give stink bidders a lovely Christmas gift).

It sure looks to me like 30-40 is already a gift buy, but you shouldn't take my word for it and you should do your own analysis and make your own decisions, of course.

You gotta keep using your crystal ball a little more HR! Wink
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Happy 2nd Birthday DGB not many coins make it this far thats true Grin

Nice pump to 58 on Poloniex but sadly its just another one of them Pump & Dump games, feel sorry for all the ones that bought into it....Lucky for me i off loaded plenty of it...thank you very much loved every minute of it but still 5 mio to go till im out for good...roll on the next P&D Grin

blah blah blah blah
First of all, I would like to congratulate DGB for reaching 2 years already!
Secondly i agree with Wysi here, nobody, and i mean Nobody wants to read things like:
Oh i sold my coins this that P&D bs, keep it for yourself, no one here that cares that you sold.
Time to get rid of the weak hands
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

Nice pump to 58 on Poloniex but sadly its just another one of them Pump & Dump games, feel sorry for all the ones that bought into it....Lucky for me i off loaded plenty of it...thank you very much loved every minute of it but still 5 mio to go till im out for good...roll on the next P&D Grin

blah blah blah blah
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Bump

It looks very probable to me that a bottom is either in, or in the process of being put in, which means, in other words, that my analysis suggests that, while it is still possible that DGB could trade in a range between 30 and 40 SAT for a while longer, it is highly unlikely that it will break below 30 (a panic capitulation would be one short lived low probability scenario that would bring that about and give stink bidders a lovely Christmas gift).

It sure looks to me like 30-40 is already a gift buy, but you shouldn't take my word for it and you should do your own analysis and make your own decisions, of course.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Awesome news, just a quick question, why DiguSign and not DigiSign?

I'll test it out when its back online

I've wondered the same thing xD

Me too.

And digisign.com is available https://www.networksolutions.com/mobile/search-results.jsp?isExplicitSearchAvailable=true

And a lot more logical too, I think, since it further leverages the brand name . . .

On the topic of price and why it's moving higher, well, when price can't find a way to go any lower, there's no way but up. Smiley

Unless you're making a market (and if you don't know what that means, it means you're not), my advice is to sit tight until we hit at least 1000 SAT.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I don’t think DigiByte or any other coin is really going to take off until we get some solid real world adoption, so please people trade with care. I’m not saying DGB isn’t good, I know it is but remember it’s mainly the same people trading it and their agenda hasn’t changed. If it goes up fast then it can come down fast too.
legendary
Activity: 1568
I have a similar feeling in times like this (f this is an actual P&D...) as I had when it was being dumped. I think this is a sign of me becoming an actual long term supporter of the project. Price fluctuation start to lose its effect on me. Hopefully I'm wrong about the pump though and this is just a natural consequence of Digusign and 2 year anniversary. Either way go Digibyte!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Next target: 75 sats vroom vroom!!

Its not about the value of the coin, would be nice if the forum was not full of Vroom's and Moon's (that rhymes).

But I do agree its an exiting time, and totally unexpected.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Next target: 75 sats vroom vroom!!
legendary
DGB with smart contract ? Set your seatbelt guys,this is going to be wild
Yes, we is smokin' and if you have not seen us as a contender before you really should change your mind now.  Wink

Ahah I fallow DGB since alot of time,but never been able to get in a cheap prices,also Smart contract digisign was an totally surprise,bough little more milion this morning going in my DGB stack Smiley

Hey nice to see you here Smiley I think DiguSign is an awesome addition to the existing DGB services. Lets hope there is more to come! Cheesy
You know there is.... Wink
legendary
Happy birthday. 2 yrs in crypto is like 20 yrs afk. And the best : it´s not a living zombie like other 2 yr old coins  Grin
It's always good to see less outspoken and new faces in this thread, welcome anyone who is new to DigiByte.
Dadingsda,I feel sure Aaron Swartz would have had some DigiByte, no doubt!  Smiley
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Yes, we is smokin' and if you have not seen us as a contender before you really should change your mind now.  Wink

Ahah I fallow DGB since alot of time,but never been able to get in a cheap prices,also Smart contract digisign was an totally surprise,bough little more milion this morning going in my DGB stack Smiley

Hey nice to see you here Smiley I think DiguSign is an awesome addition to the existing DGB services. Lets hope there is more to come! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988

legendary
Yes, we is smokin' and if you have not seen us as a contender before you really should change your mind now.  Wink
legendary
someone already owns the domain digisign.com

I think there is a couple of variants of that name in existence already from a quick look by typing DigiSign into a search engine.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
someone already owns the domain digisign.com
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Awesome news, just a quick question, why DiguSign and not DigiSign?

I'll test it out when its back online

I've wondered the same thing xD
Jump to: