Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 591. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
40 Sats looks like its holding well Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I might just upload that statement to digusign just for the hell of it
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I wish we had some Polo trollbox mods to banhammer all this P&D talk xD
Happy 2nd Birthday DGB not many coins make it this far thats true Grin

Nice pump to 58 on Poloniex but sadly its just another one of them Pump & Dump games, feel sorry for all the ones that bought into it....Lucky for me i off loaded plenty of it...thank you very much loved every minute of it but still 5 mio to go till im out for good...roll on the next P&D Grin

blah blah blah blah
First of all, I would like to congratulate DGB for reaching 2 years already!
Secondly i agree with Wysi here, nobody, and i mean Nobody wants to read things like:
Oh i sold my coins this that P&D bs, keep it for yourself, no one here that cares that you sold.
Time to get rid of the weak hands
Yeah Pringles, I believe DigiByte is for everyone but I don't think DigiByte is right for you now.
You should probably wait until everyone is using it and get some because you have to. Grin

Why do you believe DGB will be used by everyone and when will this be?

The only way DGB will be used is a vehicle for Pumps & Dumps to gain even more Bitcoin from the idiot like me that bought it.

Just look at yesterdays announcement all the pumpers were just sat waiting for the very ones here to hype it all & then let the newbies buy in so they could dump it on your ass...Just read above the top ten wallets got a bit lighter

2 hour pump & in less than 24 hours already dumped......next move down to good old 30-32 sats were DGB belongs

Seems to be holding at 40 unless I am blind.  Pump and dumps usually inflate the price massively and then dump it down back to where it came from or even lower.

Sell your bag and move on, you clearly want to.

40 wont last for long mate....it what DGB does best, pump for a day dump for a month...just got to wait now for a few more "watch this space posts from Jared & the team & we will be then read for the next Hype news pump, the reality is DGB just does not have the ability to stay above 30-32....the fact that it gets pumped & others buy it just goes to show its coins just changing hands...all the ones dumping are just realizing how bad this investment really is & they are just passing there coins to the next wave of idiots....give it 2-3 weeks this forum will be filled with the newbies airing there complaints just as i am...and many others still here too
EDIT as we speak 40 not holding 39 on Polo...LOL
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Seems to be holding at 40 unless I am blind.  Pump and dumps usually inflate the price massively and then dump it down back to where it came from or even lower.

I agree, the activity over the last few days was not a pump (imo), probably a panic buy after a few large transactions, its surprising how little it takes to increase the value by a considerable sum, just imagine what 100btc+ could do if a "real" pumper comes along.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

Nice pump to 58 on Poloniex but sadly its just another one of them Pump & Dump games, feel sorry for all the ones that bought into it....Lucky for me i off loaded plenty of it...thank you very much loved every minute of it but still 5 mio to go till im out for good...roll on the next P&D Grin

blah blah blah blah
Secondly i agree with Wysi here, nobody, and i mean Nobody wants to read things like:
Oh i sold my coins this that P&D bs, keep it for yourself, no one here that cares that you sold.
Yeah Pringles, I believe DigiByte is for everyone but I don't think DigiByte is right for you now.
You should probably wait until everyone is using it and get some because you have to. Grin

The only way DGB will be used is a vehicle for Pumps & Dumps to gain even more Bitcoin from the idiot like me that bought it.

Just look at yesterdays announcement all the pumpers were just sat waiting for the very ones here to hype it all & then let the newbies buy in so they could dump it on your ass...Just read above the top ten wallets got a bit lighter

2 hour pump & in less than 24 hours already dumped......next move down to good old 30-32 sats were DGB belongs

Seems to be holding at 40 unless I am blind.  Pump and dumps usually inflate the price massively and then dump it down back to where it came from or even lower.

blah blah blah blah

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

[/quote]

[/quote]
Cross my palm with DigiByte and I will look into my ball for you. Grin  

but seriously, some coins talk about what you can do with this technology, DigiByte actually does it and it will be used by the world when they fish what is worth having out of crypto, I'm sure of it.  Wink
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

blah blah blah blah

Activity: 130

#7 & #8 in volume last 24 hours on Poloniex and Bittrex respectively. ~$25,000.00 of trading. Very hard to view as a typical crypto P&D since the kids don't have that kind of money to throw around. I'd say we're probably seeing very healthy buying on the part of new money coming in from long term investors - very unlikely that fiat is being used to "manipulate".

For those stuck on Craptsy, use your funds to buy DGB (if their market really works); it's priced at a handsome discount (again, if their market really is working).

I would try only a little buy first to withdraw. I believe they ran out of Dgb a while ago.

For anyone who didn't know, cryptsy moved out of their office on the weekend, and big vern has put his house up for sale in December. coldwellbankerhomes.com/fl/boca-raton/

Also Big Vern's wife filed for DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE (divorce) in October 2015 courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_pu

I also heard they are moving to Belize, but surely they would have made an announcement.

Information courtesy of @cryptoelliot

At this point I think any funds still on cryptsy are gone unless they have a very good explanation.
Interestingly, in the divorce proceedings they are also handling the split of their obvious partnership in several companies, among others Cryptsy International Inc. and Project Investors Inc. Seems Cryptsy becomes (or is) a liquidateable asset Roll Eyes
In the "about"- section of Cryptsy it already states for a while that Cryptsy is a Belize- company Shocked
Seems that things have been taken care of to prepare for an exit of Big Vern Cry Angry
Activity: 108

#7 & #8 in volume last 24 hours on Poloniex and Bittrex respectively. ~$25,000.00 of trading. Very hard to view as a typical crypto P&D since the kids don't have that kind of money to throw around. I'd say we're probably seeing very healthy buying on the part of new money coming in from long term investors - very unlikely that fiat is being used to "manipulate".

For those stuck on Craptsy, use your funds to buy DGB (if their market really works); it's priced at a handsome discount (again, if their market really is working).

I would try only a little buy first to withdraw. I believe they ran out of Dgb a while ago.

For anyone who didn't know, cryptsy moved out of their office on the weekend, and big vern has put his house up for sale in December. coldwellbankerhomes.com/fl/boca-raton/

Also Big Vern's wife filed for DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE (divorce) in October 2015 courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_pu

I also heard they are moving to Belize, but surely they would have made an announcement.

Information courtesy of @cryptoelliot

At this point I think any funds still on cryptsy are gone unless they have a very good explanation.
Activity: 84
Hopefully this little shakeup has distributed DGB a little wider, looks like the Top90 wallets have been emptied a little (down to 81%), the Under100 up to 6.5% and the Top10 unchanged at 25%

Will be nice to see these figures even out more over the course of 2016.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 404
I'm not sure if name is negotiable now but what about DigiSignIt or DigiRights

There's gotta be a better name than DiguSign it just goes against the grain and doesn't sound very good imo
it will grow on you, it has started on me already.  Grin

http://digusign.com/search
2022ded21f5f96145abc7668adcaaa571715442dce32bb521fa55d0e30733d26
For legal reasons we decided DiguSign is a much better name than DigiSign. And the slogan "Did you sign it in the blockchain?" works well.

Makes a lot of sense indeed!! I hope you guys will promote this thing well since it has a LOT of applications in the real world economy  Smiley Wink
Activity: 750
nice, congrats on the 2nd birthday
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

There's gotta be a better name than DiguSign it just goes against the grain and doesn't sound very good imo

For legal reasons we decided DiguSign is a much better name than DigiSign. And the slogan "Did you sign it in the blockchain?" works well.
legendary

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Happy birthday everyone! DigiByte is now officially two years old! Thank you to the DigiByte community for all your support these last two years! 2016 is going to be a very exciting year!

As such we are pleased to introduce DiguSign: http://digusign.com/ DiguSign it in the blockchain?

DiguSign allows you to secure any document, smart contract or file in the DigiByte blockchain. Try it out and let us know what you think!

Happy 2 Year Birthday. Clear to See DigiByte is here to stay! A BIG Congratulations to all of the team and community.

Keep up the good work!

PS: Would be a great idea to have a member here make a user guide video for DiguSign with an explanation of how it works.  Plus adding an "overview" to the website. Explaining the legalalities of storing Documents and such on the blockchain and an explanation of why this is a good idea.

Smiley

Happy Birthday DGB Cheesy

About why it's a good idea, my first tought when I saw this was about musician.
In my country, unless you paid a lot for buying rights-proof on your music it's can be a hassle to protect it. There is a trick, you send to yourself by the Post Office your cd on a closed envelope and the timestamp put on it by the postman prove the time you created the cd.
With Digusign (I'm not convince it's a good name for it, I rather prefered dgbsign or anything else that a "U" that can be hard to remember), you can now prove your rights on paternity in a incontrovertibly manners, and that's good.
For GDD to music, from algo to business plan. There is a lot of stuff this Digusign can do, and that's always good to have working services in the DGB showcase Cheesy
In fact, a collectivity (a small town per ex) could even use it to store land registry plan if I don't get wrong.
legendary
Awesome news, just a quick question, why DiguSign and not DigiSign?

I'll test it out when its back online

I've wondered the same thing xD

Me too.

And digisign.com is available https://www.networksolutions.com/mobile/search-results.jsp?isExplicitSearchAvailable=true

And a lot more logical too, I think, since it further leverages the brand name . . .

On the topic of price and why it's moving higher, well, when price can't find a way to go any lower, there's no way but up. Smiley

Unless you're making a market (and if you don't know what that means, it means you're not), my advice is to sit tight until we hit at least 1000 SAT.

The site may be available but the search would return too many confusing results, I think may be a reason.
legendary

blah blah blah blah
Jump to: