Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 590. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
We need you, The Digibyte community to vote for Jared as a speaker so Digibyte can get allot of attention next to a few of the biggest CEO's and companys in the world!

No personal information is needed to fill in the application and it just takes you about 2-3 minutes!

https://collisionconf.com/speakers-application

Useful links:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DigiByteCoin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaredctate

Thanks allot!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
3b9a2ea8ae9777f974ebff1c91e650f417a27f95192b921633f053e492bc9fbe
Well done HR!  Grin Glad you will be putting it to good use!
Activity: 404
Few years from now, us faithful and loyal DigiByte supporters will be driving ferraris while Pringles has become a frustrated alcoholic thinking to himself "I was so foolish! that could have been me"  Cheesy. Jared and team keep rocking  Cool DigiByte will succeed one way or the other.

I don't see myself driving a ferrari, but I will certainly be doing a lot more traveling! Grin

i'd suggest this model  Wink

Okay, but only if you let me fly it.   Smiley

In the near future you can buy it for 2 million DigiBytes and you do with it whatever you like  Smiley Cool

Somewhere in the meta-universe that happens, it’s nowhere near where we are today in this universe but everyone needs a dream I guess. Not something I’d buy though and you must be really hardcore ‘future of DigiByte,’ if you have your eye on one of those. This certainly isn’t the time to count any chickens though but it is good to stay positive and this community certainly has good reason to do that!
Charter it sooner maybe, look who the pilot is....

Nice animation  Cheesy.
legendary
3b9a2ea8ae9777f974ebff1c91e650f417a27f95192b921633f053e492bc9fbe
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hello Everyone,

If you have have any funds on dgbwallet.com please withdraw them now as we will be shutting the platform down in a few days. We are doing this becouse we want people to using the Gaming Wallet where people are in control of their own funds.
legendary
Few years from now, us faithful and loyal DigiByte supporters will be driving ferraris while Pringles has become a frustrated alcoholic thinking to himself "I was so foolish! that could have been me"  Cheesy. Jared and team keep rocking  Cool DigiByte will succeed one way or the other.

I don't see myself driving a ferrari, but I will certainly be doing a lot more traveling! Grin

Okay, but only if you let me fly it.   Smiley

In the near future you can buy it for 2 million DigiBytes and you do with it whatever you like  Smiley Cool

Somewhere in the meta-universe that happens, it’s nowhere near where we are today in this universe but everyone needs a dream I guess. Not something I’d buy though and you must be really hardcore ‘future of DigiByte,’ if you have your eye on one of those. This certainly isn’t the time to count any chickens though but it is good to stay positive and this community certainly has good reason to do that!
Charter it sooner maybe, look who the pilot is....

Okay, but only if you let me fly it.   Smiley

In the near future you can buy it for 2 million DigiBytes and you do with it whatever you like  Smiley Cool
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Okay, but only if you let me fly it.   Smiley

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
C'mon guys sell your DGB!!
We need more cheap coin Cool
legendary
What about if we all started a small pump to get some more interest in it, i have a few sats to spare so if we all purchased a bit more it may or will cause others to buy in...better than watching it go down more & encouraging others to dump to

Anyone in too?Huh

I know how you hate all this p&d activity you get in alts Pringles, I assume you are still accumulating dgb tbh.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Still selling at a loss then guys, gratz.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
By the way my sell order of 7 Mio  dgb is at 43 sat on poloniex.

Nom nom nom xD
Activity: 238
By the way my sell order of 7 Mio  dgb is at 43 sat on poloniex.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

24hralttrade is was nice meeting you to its a pity you just cant face facts

Pringles, keep a close eye on POLO, more buy support just came in, you may get a change to offload your unwanted DGB for a profit in the next few hours.
Activity: 391
40 Sats looks like its holding well Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I might just upload that statement to digusign just for the hell of it

Hey Pringles, It was really nice meeting you, You are on my ignore list.

Thanks!

24hralttrade is was nice meeting you to its a pity you just cant face facts
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
40 Sats looks like its holding well Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I might just upload that statement to digusign just for the hell of it

Hey Pringles, It was really nice meeting you, You are on my ignore list.

Thanks!
Jump to: