Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 608. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Hey, could the guys in charge of Digibyte Gaming please make it count the "Legend of the Poro King" ARAM aswell in the spirits of christmas?Smiley

+1 id like that very much aswell, was playing poro for few days thought ts a bug that i dont get my dgb's but i noticed it aint included after playing a normal Sad
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I think that digibyte gaming needs to add the ability to generate a referral link.

Right now I can only refer by putting in someone's email.  However, if I could get a referral link that would take the person to digibyte gaming and give me credit for their referral, then I could post the link in every LoL game and probably get some referrals, and so could everyone else. It needs to be made easier to refer lots of people, so that we can take this viral.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Hey, could the guys in charge of Digibyte Gaming please make it count the "Legend of the Poro King" ARAM aswell in the spirits of christmas?Smiley

I''ve forwarded this on to the people in charge, I don't really play LoL so I can't really comment Tongue
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
aka alaniz
I have created a Bitcointalk thread for the book I wrote about Dogecoin.  Who would like me to create a similar thread for the DigiByte Book (DigiBook) released on the 5th of December 2015?  

Link to the Dogecoin Book thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13319754

I think that would be a great idea Tyke! I have a couple of mates that have read your book on DGB and say its awesome! Keep up the good work Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
I have created a Bitcointalk thread for the book I wrote about Dogecoin.  Who would like me to create a similar thread for the DigiByte Book (DigiBook) released on the 5th of December 2015?  

Link to the Dogecoin Book thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13319754
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Not to forget that the Cryptsy wallet is still down, so all dumps usually headed there are now mostly redirected to the other exchanges while not everyone who might be willing to buy will follow. Especially with the additional troubles to get BTC out of Cryptsy lately.
Activity: 404

DigiByte has a lot going for it, and much more yet to come
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 880
Think differently
thats some nice buy support  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
You have all probably noticed but volume is growing, 10.11346937 BTC / 35135090.48916322 DGB in the last 24 hours and 18 BTC in buy orders on POLO.

Very positive imo

Activity: 443
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
These dumps are funny, it's like anytime someone attempts to push the price up by market buying it is quickly followed by a dump. This happened to me a couple times around 30-32. This may look like a bad sign but I look at this as a positive. There is a real attempt at suppression going on here to make DGB cheaper. This is up to us as a community to hold and fight off the whales. Either way, when they are loaded this is going to moon so hard. I'm not complaining about price as I'm confident this is one coin that will survive. I'm taking advantage and getting cheap coins. I did the same things before the pump. I repeatedly put orders in the mid and low 20's above others to make sure I got filled and was the only one getting filled on cryptsy for about a week cuz I kept adding more orders. It then proceeded to mega pump. I held throughout the pump and only bought more on the way down because I believe in this coin like no other. If you can't stand the ups and downs I'd say sell your DGB but you might as well get out of crypto all together.
Snap, I wasn't going to say anything but just ride it out for a bit here. The only thing I'll add to what you've said is this, don't try and push up the price just try and get as much DGB as cheaply as you can too. The push down manipulation will end whenever whoever is doing it fails to accumulate most of the available DigiByte.
Activity: 443
These dumps are funny, it's like anytime someone attempts to push the price up by market buying it is quickly followed by a dump. This happened to me a couple times around 30-32. This may look like a bad sign but I look at this as a positive. There is a real attempt at suppression going on here to make DGB cheaper. This is up to us as a community to hold and fight off the whales. Either way, when they are loaded this is going to moon so hard. I'm not complaining about price as I'm confident this is one coin that will survive. I'm taking advantage and getting cheap coins. I did the same things before the pump. I repeatedly put orders in the mid and low 20's above others to make sure I got filled and was the only one getting filled on cryptsy for about a week cuz I kept adding more orders. It then proceeded to mega pump. I held throughout the pump and only bought more on the way down because I believe in this coin like no other. If you can't stand the ups and downs I'd say sell your DGB but you might as well get out of crypto all together.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Back to 30, please put more btc on 30 to stop it going back into the 20s. We are better then this.
aka alaniz
The coinmarketcap issue has been resolved. Thanks for pointing it out!
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
It's very tiring reading these toxic replies from the same few newbie accounts over and over again.

If your out of money then you have nobody but yourself to blame. You invested in a free for all market with no regulation and more than likely did close to no research before doing so. With that said, I've been around long enough to know that even if you did buy into the tail end of a pump and dump that if you hold long enough you will indeed make your money back at which point your should promptly exit the crypto market and not come back until you've done some research.

At the end of the day you need to put up or shut up but whatever you decide to do I'll continue to devote efforts towards making DigiByte better for all its users.

I very much agree on your post because I'm in that position more or less. However I did my research to discovered that research means "inside info" since it's all manipulated and features or projects doesn't really matter in terms of coin value. So I have faith that DGB will be pumped eventually and I can get out. It's sad because the project itself is great.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
aka alaniz
Goodbye DigiByte  Cheesy

This is completely false, they've got the coin supply totally wrong. I've already emailed and tweeted at them and we're going to build our own stat for DigiStats instead of using coinmarketcap.

Edit: Just write a little python script, coin supply is actually 5.46b, we're going to update this on DigiStats ASAP. Python script link: http://pastebin.com/LddwuhEL

A lot of new crypto users go to coinmarketcap to see what coin they want to buy...I would not ignore the coin supply, I would fix it...

Tell me where to get the data from and ill send a message to the owner, he has sorted issues on CMC before for me.

This will help our marketcap and position, actually would have helped during the run too for more exposure....Cant believe no one spotted this.

Thanks

I've already sent a message and tweet at them (and also sent them the correct code lol) but he should be able to rewrite that simple script in whatever language he uses to calculate the supply.

I would still email them again and copy the link to the pastebin.

EDIT: There was a minor error in the script above, http://pastebin.com/VTPiD36Z, thats the revised one.
Jump to: