Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 626. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

I would like to know at which point is the DGB project considered a failure, will the exchanges remove the coin/devs throw in the towel when the price reaches 10, 5 or even 1 satoshi ?

Pringles,

I thought you said you were done posting and never coming back.

You said you are not a liar then do what you said you would do.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
I have bought in the 80 sat range. 19 Mio dgb. This investment is a very big failure for me. 66 % loss. I am really pissed off with that whole project. And I have no fun to hang around in the thread and looking for some probably good news.

Okay long term coin, but do I really want to wait 1 year or more until price begins to fly? I do not know. But bagholding without interest reward is money destruction at its best.

So you were daytrading & if you sell now you will make a significant loss. I'm sorry to hear that. But that's how trading goes, we've all made losses of some kind...
But there is nothing for you to gain by trolling the thread. Nothing negative you say will help the price rise back up, in fact it is likely to do the very opposite.

As I'm sure you'll know well, fast money comes with huge risk. That's why you've put your money here rather than in a term investment at a bank. A little patience & I'm sure you will see your money restored. Even if it takes a year you still stand good chance of making a good return.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
So you who's fault is it that you bought at 80 sats? Is it Jared's fault that the coin got pumped? This is the world of crypto. It sucks for some people that get caught buying in a pump situation but this is where holding long term comes in. 80 Sats will be fine. It pumped to 1k sats for fks sake. We will get back there either by natural growth or by someone else coming along and pumping it. I have bought at 100's-90's-80's-70's-60's-50's-40's-30's after originally buying in the 20's before pump. We don't know when the price will take off again but it will. There has been HUGE accumulation all the way down. All the volume has been falling into huge bids. It is just a matter of time before the weak hands are cleared out this is how markets work. Then we'll come back much stronger on the next push.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have bought in the 80 sat range. 19 Mio dgb. This investment is a very big failure for me. 66 % loss. I am really pissed off with that whole project. And I have no fun to hang around in the thread and looking for some probably good news.

Okay long term coin, but do I really want to wait 1 year or more until price begins to fly? I do not know. But bagholding without interest reward is money destruction at its best.
Wow you guys need to take a damn chill pill and have some patience it's almost embarrassing. All the panic, what do you think your impact on the price is??? Concerns are fine but THESE ARE NOT LEGITIMATE. Go back to old chain ARE YOU SERIOUS? Think before you speak people and keep your irrational thoughts to yourself. Crypto is still in the damn womb give it some time PEOPLE ARE CASHING OUT TO SELL TO FIAT BECAUSE BTC PUMPED HARD THIS IS ALL. Btc will fall back and ALT's will have their turn. I think we can watch ETH for a hint of when the ALT market will start to move personally. When BTC uptrend is "official" the ALT's will follow, likely not all of them but those that are worthy will rise up. All alts dumped when BTC pumped can you guys not see this??? It is not a matter of success vs failure, it is people wanting to buy Bitcoin back at a lower price. This market moves quick and many will miss the boat on DGB by playing it this way you can bank on that.
The fork and with that the ongoing double chance of finding a block at the same time was a mega bug. The dev did not have thought on that before. Maybe a statement concerning that would be a better thing and not hanging around and speaking of a gift when trading at the 30 sat range. The dev and the dev team in my opinion is a loser gang. If I compare the dev king of clams to this dev, this is a joke.

For weeks we have told the price is not unimportant, especially when attracting new investors is a must.

Roll back the chain and keep in my never change a running team.
legendary
Activity: 1281
so i tried solo mining but

i can only connect 3 miners, more they don't connect

i remember i had the same probleme with myriad when i tested solomining

is there a way to add more miners to the local wallet ?

so you just Skip my post or nobody knows

why is the wallet limited to 3 connections only  is there a way to increase this?
legendary
After the 15 BTC dump to 33 sat, we have an issue we have to deal with. Some very smart people bought at 33, 34 and so on.

This people could be a danger because why should they not dump at 40 and making 20 % profit.

Nevertheless this is a longterm coin there patience will pay off. 100 sat on the way.

There's no point worrying about something you can't control. Also, you can't stop people from day trading..just the way it goes.
But there's no arguing that 40 is a better price than 33 Wink

I do not think that day traders are interested in dgb. Day traders trade high volume coins and not an uptrend coin.

So the ppl buying/selling DGB now are all long-terms investors?  Shocked
legendary
When will dev announce the further development plans?
There must be new ideas to be implemented. The market showed that he does not like the current situation and plans of DGB. That has to be taken into account. The market is allways right and the market development now shows a bit of scepticism.

We need new ideas and plans for the feature. Why not remove the fork and get back on the old chain again? Let us have a try.

Perhaps in the financial markets you could make a "market is right" argument, but not in the crypto world where many individuals have the ability to manipulate prices by themselves.

No idea why you'd say let's roll back btw...
After the 15 BTC dump to 33 sat, we have an issue we have to deal with. Some very smart people bought at 33, 34 and so on.

This people could be a danger because why should they not dump at 40 and making 20 % profit.

Nevertheless this is a longterm coin there patience will pay off. 100 sat on the way.

There's no point worrying about something you can't control. Also, you can't stop people from day trading..just the way it goes.

I do not think that day traders are interested in dgb. Day traders trade high volume coins and not an uptrend coin.
legendary

When will dev announce the further development plans?
There must be new ideas to be implemented. The market showed that he does not like the current situation and plans of DGB. That has to be taken into account. The market is allways right and the market development now shows a bit of scepticism.

We need new ideas and plans for the feature. Why not remove the fork and get back on the old chain again? Let us have a try.

The current Market cap. of DGB is nothing. Very much room for growth. No doubt on that. The digispeed feature will be the ground breaking feature soon.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Looks like it didn't break out of the downtrend. The last candlestick is bearish.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Big buys on Polo, nice movement.

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)

I read no further. No need to. Thank you for clearly letting us know who you are, once and for all, and good travels to you.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
My last post here i promise & i will leave you all alone to do what you think is best but I would like to say something before i go

You the holders/investors speak of the community spirit & the way DGB investors pull together, in one year of being here on this forum i have yet to see it, I have seen so many post regarding the current price being a great buy but as yet not witnessed any community support from you

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)  Shocked i guess so but given the amount of Fiat pushed into that coin & the way it was ran is far far greater than DGB will ever be, yet when the shit hit the fan & the world turned against us all we, the community stood tall...bought coins when the price crashed, made donations to the Devs when needed & still until this day believe XPY will be a coin to be proud of...XPY has moved so far in advance you will be shocked at its progress, I would say in less than 30 days this coin will be talked about for all the right reasons, I am not here to pump XPY its just an example how a group of investor work as a team, NOT as an individual investor

However DGB does not have the same backbone as XPY supporters when someone tries to hold up the price nobody here wants to help, A community is only strong when you all, work together...today me & others tried to give back DGB some respect but not all did just a small handful used there Fiat to support this...now we see the free fall that we often see

If you honestly think 30-40 sats is a bargain price then why are you not buying, if you think the coin is worth 500 sats (seen very often here) then why are you not buying now

Digispeed adds no value to your coin at this time if anything its made the value less with all its troubles, & made it easier to mine the coin & dump it faster
Your market place is great if you have 10 billion DGB you could actually buy something that is worth buying
Investment of $250k is great dont get me wrong especially from Tofugear but what is the point in all this if there is no end game
Tofu gear has some great inventive ideas but as far as i can see this does not involve DGB

DGB also has no road map, a plan in place for the foreseeable future its just Jared & a few others sprouting off every now & then, how would any big investor actually be attracted to DGB just by reading the forum or the web site, its just words...nothing on the official web site encourages me or others to invest further

As  have said i will not post here again, i will read but i guarantee i will not darken your door any further

If you believe in your coin its time to put your money were your mouth is for a change instead of typing broken promises on this forum, action speaks loader than words springs to mind

Why would your community carry on supporting a scam coin like paycoin(XPY), maybe I don't like to forgive, if something screws me over once it's over because it's bound to happen again. The only reason to support and promote paycoin is to try get some money back that people lost on that scam.

I would also die trying to revive XPY if I had lost over 90% value if you invested early. You lost quite a lot of credibility with your responses from here on out.
Activity: 201
Regarding the various people who have said "digispeed makes it easier for miners to dump more".  This is absolute and complete BS.

Digispeed had no effect on the number of DBG created per day.  The Block speed sped up but the reward was cut in half, it is exactly the same as before.
Also, being able to send them to an exchange "twice as fast" to dump is completely irrelevant.  Whether you send DBG to an exchange and sell them in a 15 second block or a 30 second block is irrelevant, what matters is how many you are selling.

So either the people making those comments are COMPELTE idiots, or they are liars trying to get others to dump cheap DBG into their orders. 

It is true that hard forks cause disruptions and can cause people to dump.  THis has happened in a lot of coins.  This doesnt mean that digispeed was a bad idea or shouldnt have been done now.  Its very important that we got this in now, rather than at some point in the future when DBG is a lot bigger and the disruption would be much greater.  You have to get through these hard forks when a coin is small and you can still do them.

This gift of DBG under 50 will not last long.  I bought several BTC worth and will buy several more if the price stays down here long enough.
My last post here i promise & i will leave you all alone to do what you think is best but I would like to say something before i go

You the holders/investors speak of the community spirit & the way DGB investors pull together, in one year of being here on this forum i have yet to see it, I have seen so many post regarding the current price being a great buy but as yet not witnessed any community support from you

I belong to one of the strongest community in Altcoins that could ever live (Paycoin XPY)  Shocked i guess so but given the amount of Fiat pushed into that coin & the way it was ran is far far greater than DGB will ever be, yet when the shit hit the fan & the world turned against us all we, the community stood tall...bought coins when the price crashed, made donations to the Devs when needed & still until this day believe XPY will be a coin to be proud of...XPY has moved so far in advance you will be shocked at its progress, I would say in less than 30 days this coin will be talked about for all the right reasons, I am not here to pump XPY its just an example how a group of investor work as a team, NOT as an individual investor

However DGB does not have the same backbone as XPY supporters when someone tries to hold up the price nobody here wants to help, A community is only strong when you all, work together...today me & others tried to give back DGB some respect but not all did just a small handful used there Fiat to support this...now we see the free fall that we often see

If you honestly think 30-40 sats is a bargain price then why are you not buying, if you think the coin is worth 500 sats (seen very often here) then why are you not buying now

Digispeed adds no value to your coin at this time if anything its made the value less with all its troubles, & made it easier to mine the coin & dump it faster
Your market place is great if you have 10 billion DGB you could actually buy something that is worth buying
Investment of $250k is great dont get me wrong especially from Tofugear but what is the point in all this if there is no end game
Tofu gear has some great inventive ideas but as far as i can see this does not involve DGB

DGB also has no road map, a plan in place for the foreseeable future its just Jared & a few others sprouting off every now & then, how would any big investor actually be attracted to DGB just by reading the forum or the web site, its just words...nothing on the official web site encourages me or others to invest further

As  have said i will not post here again, i will read but i guarantee i will not darken your door any further

If you believe in your coin its time to put your money were your mouth is for a change instead of typing broken promises on this forum, action speaks loader than words springs to mind

This community and DEV team are top notch sorry to see you go. Virtually all ats dumped when btc pumped as many wanted to cash out to fiat and wait to buy back lower. Unfortunately for them they are going to miss the alt action. I would say keep a few dgb to sell when price is x10. IT WILL HAPPEN.
Jump to: