Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 621. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Talking about this?

http://www.rfidjournal.com/articles/view?13665/2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjMRP4DSBo

Please let us know any place where you find it elsewhere and then come back again  Wink
Activity: 404
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
DigiStats says we have 119 active nodes - that could be correct?

Should be correct yeah Smiley

That is a very tidy site, congrats to you and I hope the devs appreciate the hard work you put in.

How accurate is that rich list ?

It should 100% accurate, if you find an discrepancies please tell us so we can take a look into it Smiley

Its spot on, I forgot that I purchased a few more mil the other day.

Out of interest the #1 (500mil) wallet is the pre-mine (Developers\Funds for the project), is that right ?

Premine is gone for a long time already, I think it's a exchange wallet....  Poloniex maybe.

Yeah I would expect that to be one of the exchanges most probably Polo (we plan on tagging a few of those well known exchange addresses etc.)

That is a very tidy site, congrats to you and I hope the devs appreciate the hard work you put in.

It should 100% accurate, if you find an discrepancies please tell us so we can take a look into it Smiley

Out of interest the #1 (500mil) wallet is the pre-mine (Developers\Funds for the project), is that right ?

Premine is gone for a long time already, I think it's a exchange wallet....  Poloniex maybe.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

aka alaniz

Activity: 103
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Hello from DigiStats! We have recently gone through a complete rework of the GUI as well as back-end of our platform. We have added a node map, a faucet and a vanity address generator as new features and we hope this accommodates some of the requests we've received from the community. As always we would like to thank the DigiByte community for their ongoing support and feedback, we hope to be the central blockchain data platform for DigiByte and this is only made possible with a strong backing of the core community. Please take into account that this has all been done without financial compensation, so please support DigiStats at the address given below!

The DigiStats developers esotericizm and alaniz (aka BitKapp)

Visit us at www.digistats.info

Main Re-Release Announcement post (including screenshots etc.): DigiByte Group Announcement Article

Twitter: @digi_stats

Help support DigiStats at: DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ

Features
  • Block Explorer
  • Node Map
  • Vanity Address Generator
  • Faucet
  • Market data feeds supporting over 150 different currencies including silver and gold
  • Network statistics and chart data
  • Richlist
  • Fully functioning public API

Upcoming Features

This is a list of potential upcoming features (NOTE: There is no timeline for these features):
  • Network Analysis Whitepaper: We aim to release a white paper presenting several details and analysis of the DigiByte network for the more mathematically inclined.

• Pool Hashrate Data: We plan on collecting as much data from mining pools as possible and present it in a user-friendly way in order for users to assess the different contributions to the DigiByte network made by various different pools.

Awesome work!

That is more information than I could dream of all in one location!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
looking very good.
thanks for the good work!
Great work guys, Looks damn good!
aka alaniz

Hello from DigiStats! We have recently gone through a complete rework of the GUI as well as back-end of our platform. We have added a node map, a faucet and a vanity address generator as new features and we hope this accommodates some of the requests we've received from the community. As always we would like to thank the DigiByte community for their ongoing support and feedback, we hope to be the central blockchain data platform for DigiByte and this is only made possible with a strong backing of the core community. Please take into account that this has all been done without financial compensation, so please support DigiStats at the address given below!

The DigiStats developers esotericizm and alaniz (aka BitKapp)

Visit us at www.digistats.info

Main Re-Release Announcement post (including screenshots etc.): DigiByte Group Announcement Article

Twitter: @digi_stats

Help support DigiStats at: DMrw7nGks4V8gRA51UrUF25DDxoL1rRqCQ

Features
  • Block Explorer
  • Node Map
  • Vanity Address Generator
  • Faucet
  • Market data feeds supporting over 150 different currencies including silver and gold
  • Network statistics and chart data
  • Richlist
  • Fully functioning public API

Upcoming Features

This is a list of potential upcoming features (NOTE: There is no timeline for these features):
  • Network Analysis Whitepaper: We aim to release a white paper presenting several details and analysis of the DigiByte network for the more mathematically inclined.

• Pool Hashrate Data: We plan on collecting as much data from mining pools as possible and present it in a user-friendly way in order for users to assess the different contributions to the DigiByte network made by various different pools.
Everybody please update to V4.0.3!  Grin

Alright everyone lets make sure all mining pools and exchanges are on 4.0.3! After looking at some peoples debug logs we are still getting interference from v3 wallets. The sooner we get everyone on v4.0.3 the sooner we are back to normal.

Lets start a list of 4.0.3 updated pools and exchanges.

Remember to run "digibyte-qt -reindex" if you are having syncing issues.

★★ Introducing DigiByte 极特币 v4.0.3 DigiSpeed★★

DigiByte Core v4.0.3 Wallets & Source

We are still working on the OS X compile. We are sorting through some bugs. Stay tuned. Cheers.

4.0.3 Release Notes:
*Disconnects all v3 clients
*Adds checkpoint to make sure everyone is on the same chain
*Block propagation relay changes

4.0.0 Release Notes:
* Changes occur @ block 143,000
* 15 Second Blocks
* Scalability to match Visa TPS by 2021 & continued scaling through 2035 (See scalability projections here)
* Minimum TX & Relay Fee set to 1 DGB to prevent attacks
* MultiAlgo Difficulty adjustment code changed to make 51% attack much, much harder (See commit explanation)
* Transaction propagation changes based upon Microsoft research
* Reward adjusted to accommodate faster blocks, still stays the same (21 billion DGB in 21 years)
* OP_RETURN data increased to 80 bytes to allow embedding more data (like document hashes)
* Safe mode warning error fixed
* Check point added
* Private key compatibility issue fixed ( addresses from the DGB paper wallet address generator now work properly)

[/quote]

Exactly, BTC will correct, looks like it may have just started the process. 20's and 30's aren't going to be around long I'd recommend scooping a fair amount from here on out. BTC is bull and therefore alt's will pump with it. Maybe the initial DGB pump was intentional to keep it from falling under 10 sats during this BTC pump. Who knows but it looks like it's time to scoop!
[/quote]

I am surprised that BTC hasn't already started dropping, last night the news broke that the Bitcoin Foundation is quickly running out of funds and they removed two board members, its not looking good for the foundation, could be out of cash by March.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
BTC PUMP or not, Stop the f........... SELL OFF

I basically do not understand why the bagholders do not throw more support on buy side? Do you understand what will happen when lucky losers get their buy orders in 20 sat range filled?

I do not think so. This would kill the coin finally, and it is done. This lucky losers could then easily paste large sell pressure and driving price more down until I, you and everyone sells.

Chill Bro

It's just the market cycle. People buy into Alt's when BTC is falling and sell out of them when it's rising. When the BTC rally is over people will jump back into ALt's and try to find the underpriced bargains.

They treat Alt's like USD without the headaches of cashing out. They'll be back.

This coin ain't dead even if it goes to 20 sats. The problem you have when you try to support a falling coin is you end up losing out. Let it find it's base and then buy like crazy.

Exactly, BTC will correct, looks like it may have just started the process. 20's and 30's aren't going to be around long I'd recommend scooping a fair amount from here on out. BTC is bull and therefore alt's will pump with it. Maybe the initial DGB pump was intentional to keep it from falling under 10 sats during this BTC pump. Who knows but it looks like it's time to scoop!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250

I basically do not understand why the bagholders do not throw more support on buy side? Do you understand what will happen when lucky losers get their buy orders in 20 sat range filled?

I do not think so. This would kill the coin finally, and it is done. This lucky losers could then easily paste large sell pressure and driving price more down until I, you and everyone sells.

Chill Bro

It's just the market cycle. People buy into Alt's when BTC is falling and sell out of them when it's rising. When the BTC rally is over people will jump back into ALt's and try to find the underpriced bargains.

They treat Alt's like USD without the headaches of cashing out. They'll be back.

This coin ain't dead even if it goes to 20 sats. The problem you have when you try to support a falling coin is you end up losing out. Let it find it's base and then buy like crazy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How is Digibyte Market doing - people already buying lots of stuff or not yet?
Hey guys I just wanted to notify everyone that me and esotericizm are planning to release the new version of DigiStats later today. We will be releasing an official announcement via the DigiByte Group website but will post a snippet here, on the DigiByte forums and twitter/IRC so stay tuned and expect an announcement soon (assuming we don't experience any unforeseen hiccups).

We're very excited about releasing the new version of DigiStats and we both think this will be a great boost towards mainstream adoption. I think all of you will be pleasantly impressed and so far we have received excellent feedback from some core community members that have been helping with the testing.

Cheers,
Alaniz & Esotericizm
Excellent guys! Thank you for your work in the development of quality services for a good cryptocurrency Smiley

Just as an FYI we've decided to postpone the release until tomorrow to do some further testing and let the blockchain completely sync up with the server.

We will try to get this out sometime tomorrow morning GMT.

Once the DGB price rises somewhat I will donate to this project again  Cool
Jump to: