Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 630. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
nice buy wall at 32, anyone else going to join in ?

Let's make a huge fake sell wall!

Its going to end badly, 28 Million could just sell unintentionally  lol
Activity: 391
Merit: 100

Let's make a huge fake sell wall!

Lets all just dump & start again from 1 sat...that will worry the 10btc sell wall to death
OK Investors & holders whos up for chipping in say 0.5BTC each to hit that 7 BTC sell wall off in one chunk.....thats only 16 of us to raise enough to eat the whole lot up

I am up for it, got a few BTC on POLO waiting to buy at 27 :-)

LOL we must have a spy here the wall just jumped up to 10BTC

Shhhhh dont tell anyone, bit it was me :-)     its exciting putting all your DGB on the sell wall
OK Investors & holders whos up for chipping in say 0.5BTC each to hit that 7 BTC sell wall off in one chunk.....thats only 16 of us to raise enough to eat the whole lot up

LOL we must have a spy here the wall just jumped up to 10BTC
EDIT but now moved to 40 sats LOL..so i guess they dont really want to sell it then do you username on Polo Viktoria

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Right, no way he wants those coins eaten, he's trying to get his orders filled. If I had the capital and didn't already have a massive bag I'd eat into it.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023
I am a good bro
Sell this risky investment fast or you will cry later then price hits 10 sat.
I'll sell my kidney and buy DGB with if price goes 10 sat Wink Grin
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
would be funny if somone ate those digibyte in one go lol Cheesy
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
And he plans on buying 7.5 btc worth of DGB back at what price exactly lol good luck with that guy.
THE 7.5 BTC sell wall at 36 sat says everythinng! Traders will ecpect further dumping to 20 sat.

That guy is just showing off, he has placed it and removed it twice today.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Sitting there waiting man ... as this will not happen at least on my part.
Activity: 238
Activity: 238
THE 7.5 BTC sell wall at 36 sat says everythinng! Traders will ecpect further dumping to 20 sat.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
What are you guys thinking about the BTC price rising ? I'm following the news and I'm pretty sure myself the BTC hasn't reached the top yet.

This question has a following: Does this rise will impact the Alt and specially the DGB more than we could expect ?

BTC is the father, LTC / DOGE / etc are nothing more but scamcoins. DGB have a goal, a serious team, and a friendly community, except Myraidcoin xD

How ever, I'm holding many millions of DGB today. I'm gonna hold it till my faith is gone. But I would like the dev to talk more to us about this part of market. I would like them to explain how they will avoid the BTC .../ and the DGB .....\ .

I believe in DGB. I've seen it way lower than this when I started to invest. But still, I would like people to explain their thought about BTC-DGB market if the BTC fly to the moon like we all hope.
Will DGB and altcoins in general survive it ?

Mature coment please, except Myraidcoin, we all know you're a troll xD

Remember the previous Bitcoin boom with a ATH of around 1200$? Do you also remember what happend to altcoins after this?
This will happen again, Soon...

all i know is that all (or many) altcoins boom as well when Bitcoin boom back in Nov/Dec 2013 - both market cap and price in SAT. no idea how that works out...relationship wise. Unless it was a massive collaborative effort done by The Whales Club.

Those who are interested: http://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20131201/
Not many altcoins during that time though. lol! learn something new. Didn't know there were less than 50 altcoins.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Humans aren't the only ones you are trading with on exchanges. Beware of bots (trading).
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
What are you guys thinking about the BTC price rising ? I'm following the news and I'm pretty sure myself the BTC hasn't reached the top yet.

This question has a following: Does this rise will impact the Alt and specially the DGB more than we could expect ?

BTC is the father, LTC / DOGE / etc are nothing more but scamcoins. DGB have a goal, a serious team, and a friendly community, except Myraidcoin xD

How ever, I'm holding many millions of DGB today. I'm gonna hold it till my faith is gone. But I would like the dev to talk more to us about this part of market. I would like them to explain how they will avoid the BTC .../ and the DGB .....\ .

I believe in DGB. I've seen it way lower than this when I started to invest. But still, I would like people to explain their thought about BTC-DGB market if the BTC fly to the moon like we all hope.

Remember the previous Bitcoin boom with a ATH of around 1200$? Do you also remember what happend to altcoins after this?
This will happen again, Soon...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
The current price is pretty good right now, it is a change to grab as many as you can and we will see DGB going to fly  Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Activity: 597
DGB will soon fly to the moon at the speed of light! All the people on here?
I hope so, my friend  Cheesy
Jump to: