Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 622. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hey short question, I refered three friends in DigiByte Gaming through the email invitation (and they clicked the 'signing up' in the email).
They got their LoL accounts verified and played more than three games each (with me).

But I didn't get the access to the "secret area" and the DGB reward yet..how long does it normally take?
Would like to see what's in this area Smiley

Thanks!

Keep up the good work with DigiBytes, I mine them too, very promising Smiley Great community and devs
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi guys im newbie about this altcoin
I just want to ask how to earn digibyte with league of legends?
I saw this altcoin in youtube that you can get free tip by playing league of legends...

Welcome crairezx20.  You can check this guide that I made a few weeks ago (link below).  Toward the bottom of the guide, I also included a video that Jared made, which walks you through the whole registration process.

https://digibytegroup.com/2015/11/how-to-get-started-with-digibyte-gaming-and-league-of-legends/

Cheers,

Eric

ok sir last one question is it available for philipines server or not?
im always play league of legends in my country so i think this is the one way to earn while playing.
As far as i know there is no restriction on any server.
Ok sir thank you for your reply im on registration processing and downloading the digibyte wallet in my chrome....
Update: i think there my country is not available in digibyte see the image

indonesian too

I am not an expert at League of Legends.  And, the question you are asking is about which League of Legends server you should select.  I did a little bit of research and here is the response:

You should choose a League of Legend server based on a couple of criteria.  First, latency and second community.  While you can pick any server you want, if you pick a server that is closer to your region you can avoid latency issues.  However, you also need to account for the community of players in different regions.  Mostly, the community issues relate to language.  North American servers will have players that mostly speak English and Spanish, etc., etc..  You also might consider asking your friends who play League of LEgends what server they use.  You cannot change servers in League of Legends once you set it up.  Instead, you would have to reinstall and create a new account on a different server (if for instance you wanted to play in a tournament with people in a different region).

I found all that information from reading the League of Legends forum. 

When you set up your DigiByte Gaming account, you will want to select the server that you used when you installed League of Legends.

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Hey guys I just wanted to notify everyone that me and esotericizm are planning to release the new version of DigiStats later today. We will be releasing an official announcement via the DigiByte Group website but will post a snippet here, on the DigiByte forums and twitter/IRC so stay tuned and expect an announcement soon (assuming we don't experience any unforeseen hiccups).

We're very excited about releasing the new version of DigiStats and we both think this will be a great boost towards mainstream adoption. I think all of you will be pleasantly impressed and so far we have received excellent feedback from some core community members that have been helping with the testing.

Cheers,
Alaniz & Esotericizm
Excellent guys! Thank you for your work in the development of quality services for a good cryptocurrency Smiley

Just as an FYI we've decided to postpone the release until tomorrow to do some further testing and let the blockchain completely sync up with the server.

We will try to get this out sometime tomorrow morning GMT.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
I saw this altcoin in youtube that you can get free tip by playing league of legends...

Welcome crairezx20.  You can check this guide that I made a few weeks ago (link below).  Toward the bottom of the guide, I also included a video that Jared made, which walks you through the whole registration process.

https://digibytegroup.com/2015/11/how-to-get-started-with-digibyte-gaming-and-league-of-legends/

Cheers,

Eric

im always play league of legends in my country so i think this is the one way to earn while playing.
Ok sir thank you for your reply im on registration processing and downloading the digibyte wallet in my chrome....

indonesian too
Activity: 994
Merit: 260
Hey guys I just wanted to notify everyone that me and esotericizm are planning to release the new version of DigiStats later today. We will be releasing an official announcement via the DigiByte Group website but will post a snippet here, on the DigiByte forums and twitter/IRC so stay tuned and expect an announcement soon (assuming we don't experience any unforeseen hiccups).

We're very excited about releasing the new version of DigiStats and we both think this will be a great boost towards mainstream adoption. I think all of you will be pleasantly impressed and so far we have received excellent feedback from some core community members that have been helping with the testing.

Cheers,
Alaniz & Esotericizm
Excellent guys! Thank you for your work in the development of quality services for a good cryptocurrency Smiley
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
^^ server upgrades, Should be live soon.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Cheers,
Alaniz & Esotericizm
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

Cheers,

Eric

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Welcome crairezx20.  You can check this guide that I made a few weeks ago (link below).  Toward the bottom of the guide, I also included a video that Jared made, which walks you through the whole registration process.

Cheers,

Eric

legendary

Welcome crairezx20.  You can check this guide that I made a few weeks ago (link below).  Toward the bottom of the guide, I also included a video that Jared made, which walks you through the whole registration process.

Cheers,

Eric

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Cheers,

Eric

legendary
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Good opportunity to create nice bottom here on the daily. Join in and throw some support out there if you've got spare btc.

Keep the price above 30 sat at all costs.

The price will just do what it does. Which is Huh

Then all the efforts the devs put in go to waste is if falls back into the 20s.

How would it be a waste? Jared and team have worked consistently hard, it is really starting to show as more people become aware of Digibyte and consider it a trustworthy and reliable coin. There are price fluctuations, quite wild ones, but that is the same all over crypto. Even the larger market cap coins can pump or dump 25% in a day, look at ripple. Digibyte volume is a lot better than it was a year ago.

I'll say this again, if you are new or inexperienced do some research or get some help with trading. I'm seeing so many people here complaining that the price has dropped xx% and therefore the Digibyte project is a failure. The only failure is from those complaining individuals to manage their money wisely and/or handle their emotions brought about by potential loss. I lost money many times in the past on shitcoins, I used it as a learning experience and it made me a lot better at trading.

You may not like to hear it but the price will likely go lower. I'm not fudding, just drawing on experience and some TA. Digibyte will continue regardless and become one of the most successful survivors.

I do believe you are 100% correct in everything you say
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Good opportunity to create nice bottom here on the daily. Join in and throw some support out there if you've got spare btc.

How would it be a waste? Jared and team have worked consistently hard, it is really starting to show as more people become aware of Digibyte and consider it a trustworthy and reliable coin. There are price fluctuations, quite wild ones, but that is the same all over crypto. Even the larger market cap coins can pump or dump 25% in a day, look at ripple. Digibyte volume is a lot better than it was a year ago.

I'll say this again, if you are new or inexperienced do some research or get some help with trading. I'm seeing so many people here complaining that the price has dropped xx% and therefore the Digibyte project is a failure. The only failure is from those complaining individuals to manage their money wisely and/or handle their emotions brought about by potential loss. I lost money many times in the past on shitcoins, I used it as a learning experience and it made me a lot better at trading.

You may not like to hear it but the price will likely go lower. I'm not fudding, just drawing on experience and some TA. Digibyte will continue regardless and become one of the most successful survivors.
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Has anyone heard when Cryptsy plans on updating their wallet?  I still have coins on there unfortunately and want to make sure they find a safer home in my wallet.  
Everyone reach out to them and retweet this: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/676648079462817793

If enough of us put pressure on them publicly they will have to update.

Unfortunately I think the problem is that they don't have any Digibyte left in their wallet, so will not update to use as an excuse to delay withdrawals. The price difference of most coins on there speaks for itself.

Of course you are correct, we need to try and get them to update anyway. I will retweet your request.

You are correct - Cryptsy out of most coins now.

They just found some ETH - that is a back door out for a limited time. Very limited

Edit - they will hook the wallet up soon - so get ready.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Has anyone heard when Cryptsy plans on updating their wallet?  I still have coins on there unfortunately and want to make sure they find a safer home in my wallet. 
Everyone reach out to them and retweet this: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/676648079462817793

If enough of us put pressure on them publicly they will have to update.

Unfortunately I think the problem is that they don't have any Digibyte left in their wallet, so will not update to use as an excuse to delay withdrawals. The price difference of most coins on there speaks for itself.

Of course you are correct, we need to try and get them to update anyway. I will retweet your request.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Continued development is never a waste, all coins are subject to groups of people working together to make short term profit even Bitcoin.

The things required for cryptocurrency is patience, consistency, dedicated devs and a tolerance for risk.

A community that gets behind it and comes up with innovative way to use the coin while spreading the word is just as important.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jump to: