Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 623. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Has anyone heard when Cryptsy plans on updating their wallet?  I still have coins on there unfortunately and want to make sure they find a safer home in my wallet. 
Everyone reach out to them and retweet this: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/676648079462817793

If enough of us put pressure on them publicly they will have to update.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Good opportunity to create nice bottom here on the daily. Join in and throw some support out there if you've got spare btc.

Keep the price above 30 sat at all costs.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Good opportunity to create nice bottom here on the daily. Join in and throw some support out there if you've got spare btc.
Activity: 146
Has anyone heard when Cryptsy plans on updating their wallet?  I still have coins on there unfortunately and want to make sure they find a safer home in my wallet. 
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Is anybody having difficulty with the wallet? I am stuck on syncing on Dec. 4th. Running 4.0.3 64 bit Windows.

Here it syncs once in a 5-15 minutes for a short while. Leave the wallet open for long time. Seems that lots of blocks are orphaned blocks, when you look at the debug.log file. Once wallet is fully synced it picks up every next block immediately and debug.log looks fine. Strange.
legendary
Activity: 966
Is anybody having difficulty with the wallet? I am stuck on syncing on Dec. 4th. Running 4.0.3 64 bit Windows. I have been mining this coin for a bit now, but the wallet acting up on me has made me switch coins for now. Perhaps there is an addnode I can add to the config?

Thanks in advance.

Hi try this

addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=69.164.206.169
addnode=192.99.215.234
addnode=96.126.114.208
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=199.83.132.91

Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Is anybody having difficulty with the wallet? I am stuck on syncing on Dec. 4th. Running 4.0.3 64 bit Windows. I have been mining this coin for a bit now, but the wallet acting up on me has made me switch coins for now. Perhaps there is an addnode I can add to the config?

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 109
DigiByte
for me the price is not so important now and DigiByte is not a get rich right away coin, but one of the few that survive, out of countless coins,digibyte is a coin with a goal for the future. but my question was is there anyone know what miner that seems best, to 2 * gtx 970
sorry for my english

So without mentioning any other coins I think your best bet would be to mine Neoscrypt with those cards.  I use a 960 and see decent profit (for an Nvidia card).  My 960 makes me about 100k sat a day.  But again I won't go into other alt-coins on the forum.

Then you can sell the rewards and invest in more DGB.  Smiley
Thank you for your response,what is best ccminer? cgminer? i mine digibyte only:)
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
for me the price is not so important now and DigiByte is not a get rich right away coin, but one of the few that survive, out of countless coins,digibyte is a coin with a goal for the future. but my question was is there anyone know what miner that seems best, to 2 * gtx 970
sorry for my english

So without mentioning any other coins I think your best bet would be to mine Neoscrypt with those cards.  I use a 960 and see decent profit (for an Nvidia card).  My 960 makes me about 100k sat a day.  But again I won't go into other alt-coins on the forum.

Then you can sell the rewards and invest in more DGB.  Smiley
Activity: 109
DigiByte
sorry for my english
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
What do you guys don't understand in "long term coin" ? Smiley
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Why was DGB dumped?

I fear that the dump is not finished yet because the buy support is only 10 btc. Any comments or advice for that?

dude, make it a habit to read the previous post
you will get all the answers
im tired reading same questions Undecided
Activity: 351
Why was DGB dumped?

first of all should be sure all of the constant huge fluctuations BTC and as a result of such fluctuations and forks, but there is confidence and enjoy a low price )

But there is the trust in the project when only 10 BTC on buy side?

I think somone really wantes the price to be lower. all the buywalls just ge dumped on.
I bought  for 10 btc or something last week  at 40 sat.

Now i'm waiting a little and might buy more in the upcomming weeks if price stays like this.

Can you prove that investment to the community?
Only started to use poloniex during DGB pump. before i was only using bittrex
Activity: 351
Why was DGB dumped?

first of all should be sure all of the constant huge fluctuations BTC and as a result of such fluctuations and forks, but there is confidence and enjoy a low price )

But there is the trust in the project when only 10 BTC on buy side?

I think somone really wantes the price to be lower. all the buywalls just ge dumped on.
I bought  for 10 btc or something last week  at 40 sat.

Now i'm waiting a little and might buy more in the upcomming weeks if price stays like this.
Activity: 952
www.pumpmycoin.com
Why was DGB dumped?

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I did say i was not going to post anymore but as for once i can bring you good news I thought it would be nice to leave you on a high

Perhaps all your dreams may have come true, DGB is now listed on a Chinese exchange & I have a feeling its the new Cryptsy but as it is now listed in front of millions of hungry Crypto traders DGB may just get the airtime it so deserves

https://www.bitebi9.com/markets/view/DGB_CNY
Very interesting Pringles. Thanks for sharing. Looks identical to Cryptsy. © 2015 Bao Luo Technology Company LTD. Anyone have any other info?
It appears both this new exchange and cryptsy have not updated and are still on the old chain: https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/status

https://www.cryptsy.com/pages/status

But this new exchange appears to be Cryptsy's exact codebase setup as a Chinese exchange. Which with 83% of all BTC trading occurring in CNY it makes sense why they would set it up.

What i do know is that Big Vern sold the script to this exchange & is now in the process of setting it up with them, If you open the chat box & then click on the ? mark icon you will see that the main admin or the name that appears in red is Big Vern so yes its definitely linked to Cryptsy...But surely its got to be a big boost for DGB to be on what looks like to be a very big Chinese exchange

Yes I had some info a few weeks back that cryptsy was moving to China.

This must be it.

Will be massive, all CNY.

Chat box saying not owned by cryptsy.

Just a copy.

Nice

Guys do not deposit to the Chinese exchange yet, I was reading in the chat box that they are having withdraw issues.

Wait it out till they are set up properly.
legendary

HIT BTC WROTE ME THE FOLLOWING AFTER THE REQUEST OF ADDING THE COIN:

Hello Sir,
We're grateful for your request and interest in HitBTC exchange. HitBTC is interested in adding new and exciting cryptocurrencies to its instruments list.
We're picking currencies to add according to our internal policy. Our requirements vary according to technical difficulty, market interest and many other factors. The main point is the trading volume this coin can have on our exchange and the expected profit we can make.
If you are interested in trading DigiByte on HitBTC you should contact DigiByte community team.

Regards,
HitBTC Team

Thats one more in the bag, maybe Jared can contact them now.
Activity: 238

HIT BTC WROTE ME THE FOLLOWING AFTER THE REQUEST OF ADDING THE COIN:

Hello Sir,
We're grateful for your request and interest in HitBTC exchange. HitBTC is interested in adding new and exciting cryptocurrencies to its instruments list.
We're picking currencies to add according to our internal policy. Our requirements vary according to technical difficulty, market interest and many other factors. The main point is the trading volume this coin can have on our exchange and the expected profit we can make.
If you are interested in trading DigiByte on HitBTC you should contact DigiByte community team.

Regards,
HitBTC Team

legendary
I did say i was not going to post anymore but as for once i can bring you good news I thought it would be nice to leave you on a high

Perhaps all your dreams may have come true, DGB is now listed on a Chinese exchange & I have a feeling its the new Cryptsy but as it is now listed in front of millions of hungry Crypto traders DGB may just get the airtime it so deserves

Very interesting Pringles. Thanks for sharing. Looks identical to Cryptsy. © 2015 Bao Luo Technology Company LTD. Anyone have any other info?
It appears both this new exchange and cryptsy have not updated and are still on the old chain: https://www.bitebi9.com/pages/status

But this new exchange appears to be Cryptsy's exact codebase setup as a Chinese exchange. Which with 83% of all BTC trading occurring in CNY it makes sense why they would set it up.

What i do know is that Big Vern sold the script to this exchange & is now in the process of setting it up with them, If you open the chat box & then click on the ? mark icon you will see that the main admin or the name that appears in red is Big Vern so yes its definitely linked to Cryptsy...But surely its got to be a big boost for DGB to be on what looks like to be a very big Chinese exchange

Yes I had some info a few weeks back that cryptsy was moving to China.

This must be it.

Will be massive, all CNY.

Chat box saying not owned by cryptsy.

Just a copy.

Nice
Activity: 391

Jump to: