Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 660. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
So where is digispeed? It's sad joke.
Im getting tired of people like you, how many times has the release date been said already?
Relax and be patient. Digispeed will come.

What release date? "We are not going to give a hard launch date as it fuels pump and dumps. When we are 100% ready we will release." - this is release date? This is exactly what is causing pump and dumps.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Im getting tired of people like you, how many times has the release date been said already?
Relax and be patient. Digispeed will come.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Anyone with DigiByte on the CEX.io exchange will need to remove their DGB!

I do not know if CEX will reintroduce DigiByte after the fork, they may consider that if enough users requested it.

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
If you are in full panic mode then you did not do enough research about Digibyte and invested to much money that you cannot afford.

Maybe it's something else Smiley

I did researched it, however I know that no altcoin is immune to the machinations of speculators and whales. I also learned now how vulnerable they are and may never recover. Maybe it's all an exaggeration and I don't have any real money that I truly need. Still I feel cheated not by DGB itself but on the whole altcoin world, I really don't know if there is a single project that is safe now.

I do understand your perspective on alts mtnsaa.  I hope you know that as a member of the DGB community you are not alone.  A couple of years ago I pre-ordered some mining equipment and the whole thing went bad.  The details don't matter.  What matters is that the ordeal left me feeling completely disappointed with the whole digital currency world.  Back in April when Jackson Palmer left DOGE - his reason was the quote-unquote toxic environment of the whole industry, and I remember thinking that I understood his point of view.  I support DGB because I genuinely believe that it is different.  When I found DGB, I remembered why I was excited to be a part of these communities and opportunities.

I don't post in other coin's discussions.  I don't have any digital currency except DGB.  I don't day-trade.  I started the DigiByte Group because I wanted to support the community and prove that DigiByte was different.

We can - as the DGB community - change the whole landscape of blockchain-based services and payments.  We can - as the DGB community - support Jared and the DigiByte development team.  We can - as the DGB community - prove that we are better than the toxic environment filled with greed and manipulation that is so common in alts and digital currency.

Remember the purity, excitement, and hope that drew us all here in the first place.  Each of us can contribute our ideas and our insights and our efforts to spreading the word about DigiByte.  Everyday we can make our community a better community, and every day we can work to show the rest of the world that the DigiByte's blockchain services and payments represent a positive force and innovative technology that works toward open exchange, fair and equitable opportunities, and benefits for everyone.

Yes.  DigiByte exchanges on global marketplaces.  Yes.  There are people who already have and will again attempt to take advantage of us and manipulate the markets.  Our responsibility - as the DigiByte community - is to have the patience and professionalism to build a better environment for everyone.

Thanks EPLDCC, I see and as I'm fairly new my "desperation" and panic may seem a little exaggerated to many. I don't have that much money, it's a good fraction of my BTC, which is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Digital currency to me is a very risky business and trading option and I already knew that when I invested a small amount on it. If tomorrow BTC drops to $100 nothing in my life will change.

Perhaps many of us are so excited about this and DGB want to do good, that see these maneuvers are huge blows, like it is all for nothing. I also didn't approve or like some recent announcements from DGB either, but that has nothing to do with the drop or my overall dissapointment I guess.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
If you are in full panic mode then you did not do enough research about Digibyte and invested to much money that you cannot afford.

I did researched it, however I know that no altcoin is immune to the machinations of speculators and whales. I also learned now how vulnerable they are and may never recover. Maybe it's all an exaggeration and I don't have any real money that I truly need. Still I feel cheated not by DGB itself but on the whole altcoin world, I really don't know if there is a single project that is safe now.

I do understand your perspective on alts mtnsaa.  I hope you know that as a member of the DGB community you are not alone.  A couple of years ago I pre-ordered some mining equipment and the whole thing went bad.  The details don't matter.  What matters is that the ordeal left me feeling completely disappointed with the whole digital currency world.  Back in April when Jackson Palmer left DOGE - his reason was the quote-unquote toxic environment of the whole industry, and I remember thinking that I understood his point of view.  I support DGB because I genuinely believe that it is different.  When I found DGB, I remembered why I was excited to be a part of these communities and opportunities.

I don't post in other coin's discussions.  I don't have any digital currency except DGB.  I don't day-trade.  I started the DigiByte Group because I wanted to support the community and prove that DigiByte was different.

We can - as the DGB community - change the whole landscape of blockchain-based services and payments.  We can - as the DGB community - support Jared and the DigiByte development team.  We can - as the DGB community - prove that we are better than the toxic environment filled with greed and manipulation that is so common in alts and digital currency.

Remember the purity, excitement, and hope that drew us all here in the first place.  Each of us can contribute our ideas and our insights and our efforts to spreading the word about DigiByte.  Everyday we can make our community a better community, and every day we can work to show the rest of the world that the DigiByte's blockchain services and payments represent a positive force and innovative technology that works toward open exchange, fair and equitable opportunities, and benefits for everyone.

Yes.  DigiByte exchanges on global marketplaces.  Yes.  There are people who already have and will again attempt to take advantage of us and manipulate the markets.  Our responsibility - as the DigiByte community - is to have the patience and professionalism to build a better environment for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Please could people from the community describe each one of these four types of wallet.  One or two sentences for each would be adequate:

Mobile & Web Wallets   —
Desktop Wallets      —
Gaming Wallets      —
Linux Wallets      —

Thank you

Christopher

P.S. Book will be complete tomorrow, and then released on the 5th of December.
legendary

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

legendary
I'm holding even if goes to 20. The problem is and based on other examples, I don't know if this downward trend continues if DGB will ever recover. Like I said, I don't know where is the floor and someone is manipulating this, it could be the dead of Digibyte, maybe I'm exaggerating or in full blown panic mode.
legendary
63 already on Poloniex. I think it will be below 50 by Monday not by the end of the week at this rate!

At that rate which was even faster, but it continues to fall, why the denial? You are talking like it's not and it's on the 70s already!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
63 already on Poloniex. I think it will be below 50 by Monday not by the end of the week at this rate!
legendary
It continues its free fall, I think it will be below 50 like I said by the end of the week, perhaps even less, just a hunch though.

"Continues it's free fall" lol where is the free fall? 24hr-low is still 63 sat. You just trying to talk down the price, good luck. And didn't you "guess" the price today would be 50 sat..

No I said this week. Do you think I'm trying to talk down the price? I bought at much higher and I won't buy again because I don't know where the floor is. And it is free falling, the price continue to fall each day. Come back tomorrow or by the end of the week...
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
LOL! Was that a 30 Million (29.7 M) DGB selloff on poloniex? from 66sat to 63sat? many DGB, little movements.
All eyes on DGB people, polo action! 30 Million is a rare amount. consider it a whale.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
An ironclad rule that all successful traders do - Buy Low, Sell High.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
There is over 5 billion DGB in circulation, it is extremely well distributed. Many people invested, in fact the majority of holders have bought this coin and are holding it, waiting patiently for the future to take place. There is perhaps a few hundred million coins available over the exchanges where some people are going out of their way to convince the general crypto community and you that your DigiByte are worth less than they know they are!
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
It continues its free fall, I think it will be below 50 like I said by the end of the week, perhaps even less, just a hunch though.

"Continues it's free fall" lol where is the free fall? 24hr-low is still 63 sat. You just trying to talk down the price, good luck. And didn't you "guess" the price today would be 50 sat..
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Heavy support / thinning asks with volume looking ready to start moving, hopefully this means we're ready to move up soon:

legendary
Jump to: