Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 662. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Buy/hold. All the free time you need.
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
I think that soon the price goes 0.00000160  Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I'm impressed. MrPump's even got sock puppets.
I'm not a sock puppet, what makes you think this? Maybe i misunderstand what a pump and dump is. If i was a sock puppet wouldn't i be saying sell?

You're giving way too much credit to "MrPump".

Where exactly did i give him credit? So you're saying the pump wasn't because of him or his group??
Im saying the opposite of what mr pump said.. Hes trying to get everyone to sell, and i want everyone to hold? He says this market is going down, i'm saying it's still going strong at 60-70.
Maybe I misunderstand something about pump and dumps, or maybe you misunderstood something I said?
So what credit have i gave mr pump?
I'm not being sarcastic im genuinely interested in why you think this
Well there is the clear Double bottom on the 30 min
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Just look at one thing: Digibyte is #2 top volume on poloniex and we are at 0.00000069 now.
I'm out of DigiByte for now.

Man...you just messed up imo. You cashed all the way out? And 20-30's? Just unrealistic even in this p&d crypto land. If a whale cashed out after everything Jared has said and done, that whale deserves everything he has coming to him/her over the next few months and if a whale did then people would be waiting, look at the buy side. Dgb is as close to a guarantee as you're going to find in crypto trust me, I've spent days upon days doing my research on alts and hold only 2 that I genuinely believe will find a way to survive. This is a risk vs. reward game and the only way dgb fails is if btc fails, I'll take those odds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
Up down...up down who gives a shit Tongue  It's to be expectd with all coins due to the bitcoin rally.  got my worker DCiWCrVMAorzGwFuDM7TYyjPy5VAhS3fH3 pointed towards digihash.co Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I'm impressed. MrPump's even got sock puppets.
I'm not a sock puppet, what makes you think this? Maybe i misunderstand what a pump and dump is. If i was a sock puppet wouldn't i be saying sell?

You're giving way too much credit to "MrPump".
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Wouldn't mind someone panicselling to the 20-30's. My buys are ready.
Don't be mad guys, you had plenty of time to sell in the pump. Now it's retrace and refill time.

Happy Sunday! \o
yeah, I'm gonna dump 100 mil DGB so I can start to fill your orders. That isn't a panic selling, it would be a maniac selling.
What is the opposite of moon trolling?  Grin

That's quite a hefty amount. The truth is we need only 1 whale to drop immensely.
yes, a really big dumb whale that hated DigiByte!

edit: and didn't think much of Bitcoin either!  Grin
legendary
Wouldn't mind someone panicselling to the 20-30's. My buys are ready.
Don't be mad guys, you had plenty of time to sell in the pump. Now it's retrace and refill time.

Happy Sunday! \o
yeah, I'm gonna dump 100 mil DGB so I can start to fill your orders. That isn't a panic selling, it would be a maniac selling.
What is the opposite of moon trolling?  Grin
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Time to refill!! Bring it sellers! Or you can let the price grow.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
if it gets to the 50s again happy days.
ill be moving some fiat over to repeat history. 
i will too Wink

buy buy buy~~~~
Activity: 55
Merit: 2
i will too Wink
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\

I so agree. DGB long has incredible potential but who doesn't like a 4X move in the meantime.

I could use a few more million DGB so let the price fall :-)
legendary
63 already on Poloniex. I think it will be below 50 by Monday not by the end of the week at this rate!
hmm, I know for a fact it will meet some serious resistance there but that's where the knowing ends.

Hopefully you are right and then the tide turns in the next weeks. I still have trust on DGB, it just that I now see how vulnerable it is and how a couple of speculators can make it or break it. If I would know that from the start then my investment would've been much more modest and for the very long term. It's not that I'm losing money that I need, I don't even need it in BTC, but still.

If you can do long term, I'm certain your investment is as good if not better than any you could make in crypto. Wink

There may be days, weeks or even months when you might wish you didn't look at what the markets are doing though!  Grin
If you look back through this thread, you will see that we have been here before but we got so much more going for us now, it really isn't worth stressing about!
legendary

loads of people waiting for it and many of them have made no secret about it. They haven't put their buy order in yet either because that could possibly hold it off.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
63 already on Poloniex. I think it will be below 50 by Monday not by the end of the week at this rate!
hmm, I know for a fact it will meet some serious resistance there but that's where the knowing ends.

Hopefully you are right and then the tide turns in the next weeks. I still have trust on DGB, it just that I now see how vulnerable it is and how a couple of speculators can make it or break it. If I would know that from the start then my investment would've been much more modest and for the very long term. It's not that I'm losing money that I need, I don't even need it in BTC, but still.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

legendary
Jump to: