Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 664. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
The way it's been free falling I can see it hit 50 sometime during the week, it's ridiculous. This is what it tells me that something must be wrong, all perceived improvements and announcements is just hype like any other altcoin. It's all PD and we are stuck with this until some manipulators decide to pump it.

I was naive in the first place to think there were some actual progress behind the whole pump, with user claiming what a good day to be a supporter. Please.

I'm waiting for the whole "Cut the mining rewards, this coin sucks!" thing again.

People need to stop thinking they're going to be a millionaire over night.
This is not a get rich quick scheme, this whole world of crypto is brand new and still in the early, early devlopment stages.

Buy some coins, go away for 6 months and come back if you can't handle the ups and downs.

There are no if or buts with this coin as far as i'm concerned.

Digibyte will be a success, it will break into the mainstream. It's not a matter of if, its a matter of when.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
If it got pumped from 20 sats to 998 by whoever idk why people are concerned about buying @ 50-70 sats...it will go up due to pumping or natural growth. This is a second chance to buy at the bottom, my take anyway.

With respect to you all I see lots of you claiming that its time to buy more at the bottom or the price it is now...then why is it still falling...am i the only one buying at this price?

Seems to be loads of support here but not much on the exchanges were the real support is needed the most.....i am just saying it everyone else is thinking it
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
If it got pumped from 20 sats to 998 by whoever idk why people are concerned about buying @ 50-70 sats...it will go up due to pumping or natural growth. This is a second chance to buy at the bottom, my take anyway.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.
https://github.com/digibyte/digibyte/commits/digispeed-release?page=1

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.

What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I'm impressed. MrPump's even got sock puppets.

I used to hate that guy, I still do because he seems like an asshole but he had a point. I don't think he actually did the pump by himself, but the pump is undeniable and it's the only thing that changed anything in an year. Now it's over and it will go back to even lower values.

Pumps are the opposites of dumps: instead of being panic sells, they're panic buys.

It's the human emotions of fear and greed at work. (The MrPumps of this world are loser/scammers who can do absolutely nothing outside of the most thinly traded alts, and even there they end up losing all their - and their victim's - money.)

And the size of DGB's panic buys bodes well for the future.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Price is going to zero... and it's no surprise. We are waiting and waiting for digispeed and we still know nothing about release date.

I checked digispeed sources on github, there is really no innovative technology here. Just simple change of block time and size. And first important commit is from Oct 20.

You are talking about digispeed for so long time, but it's still not here and it's really not that hard job. What have you been doing all the time?
I'm starting to think that you are making hype and delaying it intentionally to manipulate the price.

If I'm wrong, then why it's taking so long? Yes, I'm pissed off, because I bought much higher and I am afraid I'll never see price that high anymore. You hyped digispeed like it's some revolutionary thing and it's not, it's even not released yet. Still holding, but I'm not so optimistic anymore.

Yes same here, I'm starting to question some stuff lately. I'll hold because selling would be foolish but I don't think DGB will recover anytime soon. The price will most likely continue to drop. Maybe Mr. Pump was right after all? Is this all there is to DGB? There was plenty of hype and comments and projections for next year(s) as it says on the first page but if you take all that away it seems to be going nowhere.

What do you mean recover? The price was at 50-70 before the pump and dump, its still at 70 odd. The pump was because of MrPump, you fell into his trap. And youre going to fall into his trap again if you sell your stash

I used to hate that guy, I still do because he seems like an asshole but he had a point. I don't think he actually did the pump by himself, but the pump is undeniable and it's the only thing that changed anything in an year. Now it's over and it will go back to even lower values.
legendary
The way it's been free falling I can see it hit 50 sometime during the week, it's ridiculous. This is what it tells me that something must be wrong, all perceived improvements and announcements is just hype like any other altcoin. It's all PD and we are stuck with this until some manipulators decide to pump it.

I was naive in the first place to think there were some actual progress behind the whole pump, with user claiming what a good day to be a supporter. Please.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I would buy some if it drops below 50 just to get some money back on the next pump, if that ever happens.

Well i personally cant see it hitting 50 sats..if it does there is going to be a lot of very unhappy bunny's in this forum...i can see it around 58-60

50 sats is a big ask & a very long way back
legendary
I would buy some if it drops below 50 just to get some money back on the next pump, if that ever happens.
selling for 67 sats on Bittrex that is so sad to be honest but i have a plan.....im going to just keep buying the dumps all the way down.....got to double down when your in the S**T & then just hope you get a bounce back at some point

Jarad thank you for the kind message you left me, considering i have been a right pain in the neck that was very professional Grin of you
legendary

I'm not selling because as others said it's pointless and I'll lose money so I'll hold as that was my initial plan. I still trust Digibyte somehow basically because of the men behind it, however I just started to question some stuff and recent announcements. I've bought around 80. I clearly see this going to 50 or below in the next days, so it's very clear to me that any progress perceived was just because of the pump & dump, the rest is just hype, nothing else is involved. The price has remained the same for an year if that's the case, so what's the point of holding long term if there's no PD involved?

I remember how plenty of users here celebrated the increasing value of DGB because of its amazing features for then to acknowledge later that it was just a PD. It's all bullshit pardon my french.

I'm a newbie but I took precautions but even with that in mind I'm beginning to think the whole altcoin scene is a huge scam, I'm sorry but it's just the way it seems to be right now. There's really no point so far to invest in these type of projects, not one is better than Bitcoin and even Bitcoin is not better than Paypal or credit cards, it's innovative and unique of course but it'll never be adopted by the mainstream.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
If you sell at these prices after the support we've built over the last couple months your are throwing your money away and letting greed get the best of you. What are you going to do with the btc you have when you sell your dgb? What other alt is better than dgb? What prices are you waiting for? Far to risky to sell right now. This is where you hoard and hold.

This.

If you have bought high and it has dropped lower than you are comfortable with.  Buy the same amount of btc and consolidate.

eg.

OMFG i bought at 100 sat and it is now 70.  I spent .5 btc and my mom is gonna kill me.

Goto poloniex and spend another .5 btc at 70 satoshi.

Gratz.  your 1btc of dgb now cost you 85 satoshi.

Or "dump".  Or carry on crying.. either way its kind of amusing.

Kiss
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto

Grin

you can sell all you got, I am ready to buy everything

What are you waiting for? Just buy the wall at 0.00000071, is that price too high to you? I don't have like 100 btc to sell, my sell will not put the price any lower.

of course still high, i'm buy in 24 satoshi last time  Grin Grin

Nice one!
Bought it a bit highter, but good profits stll!
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
If you sell at these prices after the support we've built over the last couple months your are throwing your money away and letting greed get the best of you. What are you going to do with the btc you have when you sell your dgb? What other alt is better than dgb? What prices are you waiting for? Far to risky to sell right now. This is where you hoard and hold.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260

Grin

What are you waiting for? Just buy the wall at 0.00000071, is that price too high to you? I don't have like 100 btc to sell, my sell will not put the price any lower.

of course still high, i'm buy in 24 satoshi last time  Grin Grin
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
duzydzichu must be the first bagholder Mr. Pump speaks of.

Just wait it out. Assuming you are not desperate for the BTC you have tied up in DGB.  If you are dump, plenty will take it =)
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

Another "expert" head from. How's your coin doing? Oh, haven't developed one? Then go somewhere else and complain. And while your at it, nobody is forcing you to hold your DGB. If you really feel the way you appear to from this post, sell now, why wait?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Jump to: