Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 661. (Read 3058816 times)

RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Ok mods time to give this guy the boot IMO. Have reported him countless times as have many others to no avail. MrTroll needs to go. He's giving newcomers the wrong idea and is clearly promoting illegal activity by partaking in/promoting market manipulation. Some may actually be tempted to take up his offer and find themselves in a mess down the road. So I say it's best to ban anyone constantly promoting this type of illegal activity.

Agree. In these days of increasing scrutiny by federal and state agencies, the so called "pump and dump" is certainly market manipulation especially when carried out by an organized group. This could well fall under RICO laws here in the USA and be seen as organized crime. Crypto is growing up and so must it's users. Attracting the wrong kind of investigation could cost more than any of us are willing to pay.

The price is what it is and should be left to move on the merits of the coin and the project. DGB will gain value soon enough without direct manipulation from unwelcome outside influences.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Can somebody push the payouts on the official pool's sha algo? It piled up.
Thanks!
I wouldn't worry about this, it happens fairly regularly and will eventually be pushed out and you will receive your share in one lump. This is actually better for you tbh because you should notice that your wallet is being filled with lots of small inputs from mining and if you have not already, you should be thinking about gathering them together to make things simpler for yourself in the future. The amount of inputs in transactions that you make will determine the fees that you pay but more important than that, payments made up from thousands of inputs will slow everything down considerably and may even become too big to transact.  Wink
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I keep buying at these low prices. Sad because I don't have btc left to buy more  Grin
Who feels the same?

Make that 2 of us!  Cool

I wonder how low it will go. But even if it drops any further, I know for sure it will go > 100 sats eventually.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
I keep buying at these low prices. Sad because I don't have btc left to buy more  Grin
Who feels the same?

Make that 2 of us!  Cool

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Don't trade on one exchange. Trade on multiple exchanges. This way, it will be easier to fill your buy/sell orders.
And you may never know which exchange has a whale lurking in its waters.
Just don't forget to put your buy orders low enough and your sell orders high enough.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Can somebody push the payouts on the official pool's sha algo? It piled up.
Thanks!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
I keep buying at these low prices. Sad because I don't have btc left to buy more  Grin
Who feels the same?
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Ok mods time to give this guy the boot IMO. Have reported him countless times as have many others to no avail. MrTroll needs to go. He's giving newcomers the wrong idea and is clearly promoting illegal activity by partaking in/promoting market manipulation. Some may actually be tempted to take up his offer and find themselves in a mess down the road. So I say it's best to ban anyone constantly promoting this type of illegal activity.

Yes, Reported again.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
lol...what's the thanks for??? i didn't mention 'MrPump' anywhere in my previous post. Neither did i make any reference.
we acknowledge your Pump&Dump. that's all the respect you get. Now how about you show some respect for DigiByte and for the community here.
And by 'DigiMan', i meant this:

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
Having trouble trying to get your sell/buy orders filled up? That's because it's probably behind a HUGE sell/buy order.
Check the list of orders and put it in front.
Activity: 84
follow me to make money
Something's missing from the whole DigiByte Scene...

Ah yes! DigiMan! He has been missing from the DigiByte scene for way too long and way too much. we need some fan art. like maybe someone can just do a simple rough sketch with pencil of how DigiMan gets upgraded with DigiSpeed + MultiShield, etc. lol...just something that crossed my mind. nothing important.

◈ Trading Tip ◈
When trading altcoin/BTC, don't let any amount of BTC sit. Instead, sit them in Buy Orders at extremely low price ranges (or near All-Time Low range). Whenever you need BTC, simply cancel them. Just remember - Don't put up a huge buy order as doing so will most likely result in not getting filled up.

Thanx man, me and my 2 groups did the pump and people liked it.. shame now that we left we get no more good posts just full hate...

Guys we have moved you from 20 satoshi up to 300... Give us some respect!
Something's missing from the whole DigiByte Scene...

Ah yes! DigiMan! He has been missing from the DigiByte scene for way too long and way too much. we need some fan art. like maybe someone can just do a simple rough sketch with pencil of how DigiMan gets upgraded with DigiSpeed + MultiShield, etc. lol...just something that crossed my mind. nothing important.

◈◈◈ Trading Tip ◈◈◈
When trading altcoin/BTC, don't leave any amount of BTC sitting in the exchange's wallet.
Instead, sit them in Buy Orders at extremely low price ranges (or near All-Time Low range). Whenever you need BTC, simply cancel them.
Just remember - Don't put up a huge buy order as doing so will most likely result in not getting filled up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Is new DigiReport planned anytime soon? It would be interesting to see how Digibyte Market operates.
I have already received the first stuff I bought from market place and have had email confirmation of items in transit for order I made latter. Seems to work well but the tracking service that is used by china post is not very useful but that doesn't have anything to do with DigiByte really.
Activity: 103
Is new DigiReport planned anytime soon? It would be interesting to see how Digibyte Market operates.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think that soon the price goes 0.00000160  Grin
Value investors or not
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Hopefully the "dump" is over, but we'll see how it behaves during the week, I don't have high hopes really. If this is the floor then it should be able to recover in the next weeks or months, so let's think positively.
Should not fall in price 69/70 ... I think during the week will start to rise up to 160 Grin

Care to share why you think it will achieve that value in such short amount of time? I'm not sure if that's an actual possibility even by the end of the year.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
It will be interesting to see how DGB reacts to Bitcoin in the next couple days. $400 or $270 target imo once this huge triangle breaks.
Activity: 597
Hopefully the "dump" is over, but we'll see how it behaves during the week, I don't have high hopes really. If this is the floor then it should be able to recover in the next weeks or months, so let's think positively.
Should not fall in price 69/70 ... I think during the week will start to rise up to 160 Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
just wondering if 65 is bottom now seems to have stopped dumping or maybe the person trying to manipulate the price has ran out of coins to sell....might be a good time to start buying me thinks Cool
Jump to: