Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 673. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
the streamer should tip and shout out dgb more!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Announcement!

DigiByte added on list Coin price ticker(CPT)

Will be available within two hours on Google Play.

Go to twitter https://twitter.com/wiskundestudent for a preview(screenshot).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Announcement!

DigiByte added on list Coin price ticker(CPT)

Will be available within two hours on Google Play.

Go to twitter https://twitter.com/wiskundestudent for a preview(screenshot).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
Introducing ★★ DigiByteMarket.com ★★ Online Marketplace

What is DigiByte Market?

DigiByteMarket.com is designed to give DigiByte utility and to be used for ecommerce transactions around the world. We are launching with 400 products but we will be adding more products each day. Our goal is to add 10,000 products by the end of the year. In the future we plan on opening up to additional merchants who would like to list their products for purchase and become marketplace partners. We have sought out several direct suppliers in China and we will continue to source the best products possible for the lowest prices.

Please feel free to drop product suggestions, website improvements and other ideas you may have. Thanks again to everyone in the DigiByte community for the ongoing support! We now have more pages in this thread than Dogecoin does. Onward and upward!

With Xmas coming up how about an Xmas category?  Other online retailers will be doing the same & personally I'd rather buy from DigiByteMarket than others.

If/when you do open to merchants I have a good range of natural skincare, designer children's toys & shell based jewelry I would be more than happy to list.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Just ordered. Worked flawlessly. Nice work
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Hello DGB community,

Please could 24hralttrade, DigiByte, HR and others write a personal statement (250-300 words long) to be included in the book I am writing.  Two entries will be chosen (statement from EPLDCC already included). It will be released on the 5th December 2015.  Please submit as soon as possible.       

Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind Regards,
Christopher P. Thompson (Crypto Books Author)

I discovered DigiByte in March of 2013 while looking for a coin that showed professionalism, commitment and long term appreciation. First post on the forum in June. DigiByte has always had a professional "feel" to it. The principles are capable, civil and 100% committed to the project, the main reasons I started buying, trading, and mining, DBG. There are only a few others in the market with this type commitment to quality and service. You don't need "high tech" to succeed, just high standards.

I think one of the things that really stands out from the early days is Jared. His constant presence in the forums and regular videos sold me on DBG early on. If he said it was so, or it would be so, there was no doubt it would happen. The future? I see DBG in a rather elite group of ALTs that will not only survive but, prosper in the various use categories that are developing. I won't go so far to predict price but, I will predict success!
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Myr-groestl Hawaii binary (290, 290x, ...), 63 Mh/s on r9 290x @1100/150, compatible with stock miner.
PM for info.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Congratulations with the DigiByte market place. Last year I thought "DigiByte nahhh, no real progress" now I think DigiByte is the best altcoin out there  Smiley  Wink

I used to think the same. Now with the big marketplace and DigiSpeed coming up this is one of the best altcoins imo.
Activity: 404
Congratulations with the DigiByte market place. Last year I thought "DigiByte nahhh, no real progress" now I think DigiByte is the best altcoin out there  Smiley  Wink
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hey Jared.  Congrats on the launch of the DigiByte Market.  I think it's going to be a major addition to the services.  I don't think any other coin has something quite like it ...

It's a really great new development.  But, more than that, I think it holds tremendous potential for the future growth of DGB adoption.

Just for fun, I'm going to order something in the next day or so.  It will be a good place to look for holiday gifts this year. 

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Great to hear about Digibyte Market launch. Does any other coin have something similar?
I would suggest adding intangible items if that is possible - gift cards, credits.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

What is DigiByte Market?

DigiByteMarket.com is designed to give DigiByte utility and to be used for ecommerce transactions around the world. We are launching with 400 products but we will be adding more products each day. Our goal is to add 10,000 products by the end of the year. In the future we plan on opening up to additional merchants who would like to list their products for purchase and become marketplace partners. We have sought out several direct suppliers in China and we will continue to source the best products possible for the lowest prices.

Please feel free to drop product suggestions, website improvements and other ideas you may have. Thanks again to everyone in the DigiByte community for the ongoing support! We now have more pages in this thread than Dogecoin does. Onward and upward!

Shocked...10000....by year end!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

What is DigiByte Market?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
In post #1, DigiReport #8 has wrong url, it links to DigiReport #7.
Thanks for pointing this out. OP has been fixed. Cheers.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
In post #1, DigiReport #8 has wrong url, it links to DigiReport #7.
Activity: 213
Hi DGB Members,  i had a few questions about specs.

1.  Confirm received?
2.  Confirm rewards?
3.  Minimum coin age till mature?
4.  Average reward?
Activity: 154
Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.5) including Digibyte!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

Digibyte: DLjeW15KXvxJXzZ5MvYETLRyQyvYGTHfjb

Cheers!
~ systh

Looks good cool man!
Jump to: