Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 668. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Funny how all bagholes blame me for pumping DGB...

Sorry guys, 3 groups wanted to do it and im into this 3. We pumped it and dumped on you.

Enjoy or join my group for future trades Smiley

For the record, can you state that you are FINISHED pumping DGB? Or are you going to wait until the price moves again and claim it was you to convince others to join your "group"?
He already did this a while ago but why would you believe anything he said anyway? I couldn't give two doges f--king what he does but I think a dgb is worth four doges at least!  Grin

Members must be getting antsy...bids not getting filled...messed with the wrong coin Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Sorry guys, 3 groups wanted to do it and im into this 3. We pumped it and dumped on you.

For the record, can you state that you are FINISHED pumping DGB? Or are you going to wait until the price moves again and claim it was you to convince others to join your "group"?
He already did this a while ago but why would you believe anything he said anyway? I couldn't give two doges f--king what he does but I think a dgb is worth four doges at least!  Grin
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Wow.. great buy opportunities now!!!

If you already have the Bitcoins I agree, otherwise my opinion is Bitcoin will go back to 200 after New Year.

Lol, that will never happen.
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Wow.. great buy opportunities now!!!
Activity: 443
Merit: 251

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto
"Funny how all bagholes blame me for pumping DGB..."

"We pumped it and dumped on you."

Funny thing,
How can you dump bagholders ?

Do you know this mean : People actually keep their DGB.
You may dump on day-traders.

Bagholders don't give a s**t about what you are doing. I could have sold many millions of DGB at 400 in october. Simply making the choice of keeping it. And I'll keep increasing my volume the way I want. Pump it , do whatever ya want, bagholders are winners in every ways with DGB.

If you don't understand the coin have potential. It's your decision.
You are aswell obviously robbing your team. Do you think smart people like bagholder would fall in your idiotic trap ?
Let me laught.

Good luck making money, talk to you in a few year when you'll be in jail and we'll be drinking cocktails.
legendary
Looks like someone is dangling their tackle into shark infested waters to me. Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What a ridiculous trades on bittrex.
#altsaredead
legendary
Insert nonsense here.

I have grown tired of your scam spamming. Consider yourself reported, once more.
It is quite obviously a scam, yet like I have previously expressed, the operators of this forum seem to be absolutely complicit in it!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Insert nonsense here.

I have grown tired of your scam spamming. Consider yourself reported, once more.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money

Activity: 245
Anyone thought about setting up a dgb booth at e3 or other trade shows.

Short answer - yes, I've considered E3 ... I'm sure Jared has as well - although I've never talked to him about it.  

Long answer - I didn't bring it up with Jared over the summer.  DGB having a booth at E3 wouldn't have been possible this past year.  At the time of the 2015 E3 convention, the DigiByte Gaming wallet had been released - but the full DGB Gaming service wasn't online at that time.  The E3 convention is exclusive.  It's not like you just pay a fee and get a booth.  You have to submit an application and be a part of the video game industry to have a booth there.  It's difficult to even attend the convention if you're not part of the industry (it's not like it's just open to the public).  It's also pretty expensive - compared to other conventions.  That being said ... I think it could be a major benefit to have a booth there ... and I was going to mention the idea to Jared (at some point) in the next couple of months.
Activity: 459

Would be good to increase DGB awareness but need some funding to set one up.

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
legendary
  did someone buy phones from digibytemarket ?
no but I have ordered a whole load of other stuff and have now received shipping confirmation for it!
Activity: 275
  did someone buy phones from digibytemarket ?
legendary
Hilarious how my groups pumped this coin and you guys still are in....

Reminds me how we did with CIRC and FC2 - cant believe somebody still trades them Smiley))))))

Why keep posting other than for cheap coins? Not going to go spend all that pump profit?

Im just solid nad showing what im doing so others can profit.
Shame you guys dont listen and stay bagholding..
Hello Mr Pump, welcome to the DigiByte remedial class which you appear to be the only member of. It always surprises me how this forum allows your activity to continue, they are indeed complicit or at least happy to appear so, as far as I can see. It also seems to me that you are having difficulty working out that if people do not dump their DigiByte like you say they should, then they cannot all be bag holders as you like to label them. They are in actual fact investors, people with a vested interest in the performance and advancement of this project but I guess that makes them different enough from you to not be able to understand them. When your group pumped this coin you made many of us pay more than we hoped to pay for the coins we were already acquiring a little sooner and that is the extent of your damage here. Because we are invested in DigiByte, we understandably recognise that dumping our coins is not going to help us realize a profit on the investment in which we knowingly and willingly engaged in with a long term view. Again, I understand why you have difficulty with the concept as it doesn’t exactly fit in with your activities. We are holding our DigiByte because we are not stupid and not because we are and that is more than I can say about you I’m afraid. I don't know why you pretend to have any concern for us and keep returning here, we are not part of your pump group but let me tell you every time you do, I hold on to my DigiByte that little bit harder and buy some more for good measure!
+1
he post here for 2 reasons:
- to recruit
- mainly trying to influence us because his dumps doesn't works as he'd like to, with our "stupid" buying attitude
if everything was fine for him and his "group" he wouldn't be wasting his time posting here.

Here is my advice for anyone in Mr Pumps Group.
He says he is a member of groups that charge him 2 BTC a month and his group is cheap because he charges less than that for life membership. I think you must be a total retard if you think what he is doing has any longevity, so lifetime membership is more than unlikely.
He says he protects the groups he is a member of by skewing the information he receives from them before passing it on to his group. He makes out that he is somehow able to control how much the members of his group use in a pump, not possible! He says that if the pump is to say 2000 sat and the dump should take place at 1900 sat he will tell his group that the dump should take place at 1700 sat so that the first group gets out first. Even the kind of people that are smart enough to join his group should be able to work out that they need to adjust slightly what he has told them to maximise their personal profits, it’s not hard and he has no way of knowing they are doing it!
These groups will eventually consume themselves with distrust and burn out so please do not feed this cretin and just invest in something credible like DigiByte and wait.
While we are talking about credible worthy projects, Mr Pump says that these are his preference for pumping to give his members added protection, so any negativity about  investment from our members must be quite simply an outright lie!
Activity: 55
Merit: 2

Reminds me how we did with CIRC and FC2 - cant believe somebody still trades them Smiley))))))

Why keep posting other than for cheap coins? Not going to go spend all that pump profit?

Hello Mr Pump, welcome to the DigiByte remedial class which you appear to be the only member of. It always surprises me how this forum allows your activity to continue, they are indeed complicit or at least happy to appear so, as far as I can see. It also seems to me that you are having difficulty working out that if people do not dump their DigiByte like you say they should, then they cannot all be bag holders as you like to label them. They are in actual fact investors, people with a vested interest in the performance and advancement of this project but I guess that makes them different enough from you to not be able to understand them. When your group pumped this coin you made many of us pay more than we hoped to pay for the coins we were already acquiring a little sooner and that is the extent of your damage here. Because we are invested in DigiByte, we understandably recognise that dumping our coins is not going to help us realize a profit on the investment in which we knowingly and willingly engaged in with a long term view. Again, I understand why you have difficulty with the concept as it doesn’t exactly fit in with your activities. We are holding our DigiByte because we are not stupid and not because we are and that is more than I can say about you I’m afraid. I don't know why you pretend to have any concern for us and keep returning here, we are not part of your pump group but let me tell you every time you do, I hold on to my DigiByte that little bit harder and buy some more for good measure!
+1
he post here for 2 reasons:
- to recruit
- mainly trying to influence us because his dumps doesn't works as he'd like to, with our "stupid" buying attitude
if everything was fine for him and his "group" he wouldn't be wasting his time posting here.

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

hey...its alright Jumbley. i think MrPump is only referring to me here. let me have the honor of taking all the shame. ***YUM...so this is what shame taste like  Tongue***
clearly and obviously...i am the only one who is a 'bagholder' (My profile picture on the left).  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Jump to: