Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 669. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
How about creating a marketing campaign for Digibyte Market? That would show that Digibyte can actually be used, not just converted to bitcoin. I know I could contribute DGBs to such a campaign.

it's great
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money
Hilarious how my groups pumped this coin and you guys still are in....

Reminds me how we did with CIRC and FC2 - cant believe somebody still trades them Smiley))))))

Why keep posting other than for cheap coins? Not going to go spend all that pump profit?

Im just solid nad showing what im doing so others can profit.
Shame you guys dont listen and stay bagholding..
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
If word of mouth is what is wanted right now, should be about time to make a DGB post on the LOL reddit, get it bumped onto the front page with community support.

Have to be ready though because a mad amount of users will join.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3t6hvu/introducing_digibytegamingcom_earn_free_digibytes/

EDIT: Nah, needs a price rise so baggies come visiting the page and are here to upvote it ;-)
Activity: 254
If word of mouth is what is wanted right now, should be about time to make a DGB post on the LOL reddit, get it bumped onto the front page with community support.

https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/3t6hvu/introducing_digibytegamingcom_earn_free_digibytes/
Hello DGB community,

Please could one community member write a personal statement (250-300 words long) to be included in the book I am writing.  It will be released on the 5th December 2015.  Please submit as soon as possible.        

Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind regards,
Chris Thompson

1. I read about Bitcoin, after i got into mining with Litecoin, then i swaped to Dogecoin. Difficulty was to high so i search Reddit for other coins, finaly i found Digibyte.
2. Dedicated work over 1 year from the community as well as the Devteam. Technical DGB search ways to improve everytime...there will be few more forks i guess. We just still develop, looking for the best.
3. Mouth to Mouth, telling Friends etc. , done some phone calls, promoting in chats and when im ingame Smiley
4. Hardfork to Multialgo, this was a big step for shure!
5. In the near future we have a lot to do. Developing finding solutions growing promotions getting more investors on etc. If we doing it constantly and puting our effort and belive in crypto DGB will be the winner.
    "winner" for me its not like we made money out of (nothing) only technology, "winner" means for me that DigiByte Payment Network & Digital Currency will be a know spoken word to do micro payment all over the   world!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Sounds about right, 1000 to 10000 by Christmas! so could you do that or other community members with reddit accounts. Shamefully I don't, forgive me memory of Arron Swartz's  .  Grin

Sounds good, word of mouth i do every day telling friends. If they are on reddit and registerd on digiByteTip we could tip them as well!
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Hello DGB community,

Please could one community member write a personal statement (250-300 words long) to be included in the book I am writing.  It will be released on the 5th December 2015.  Please submit as soon as possible.        

Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind regards,
Chris Thompson
legendary

Reminds me how we did with CIRC and FC2 - cant believe somebody still trades them Smiley))))))

Why keep posting other than for cheap coins? Not going to go spend all that pump profit?
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
next price stop ~ 120 then 170
insider
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
★ DigiBit (MultiBit) Wallet v1.3 Sync Update ★

Everyone,

We have updated the DigiBit wallet to get it to properly sync as several people were having issues getting connections. Make sure to back up your wallet before installing.

Windows:

Linux:

For those that have been having issues with DigiBit please let us know that this helped you fix the issue.

Cheers,

Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

This coin has a reasonably large community behind and the pump brought even more attention. It isn't a kind of thing to die right after a dump.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Also reported with the following message:

"You're always deleting my posts for no good reason; why don't you try doing some real moderation and clean BCT of scammers once and for all?"
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
follow me to make money

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We pushed out a new update to DigiByte Gaming that fixed all payout issues some people were having (growing pains as more users sign up). DGB Gaming is now running at 110%. We are now at 1,000 users. Help spread the word and lets get to 10,000 by Christmas!
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Hi folks.  New to this coin.  I downloaded 32-bit windows wallet,
but AVG called it a virus when it ran.  Surely must be false alarm.
But still, I uninstalled it and got the web wallet instead!
This virus alert really needs to be fixed, if there is any way.
(None of my other coin wallets have this problem.)

Disable AVG and install it. Basically train AVG to allow Digibyte wallet; that you accept the treat regarding Digibyte you accept.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Hi folks.  New to this coin.  I downloaded 32-bit windows wallet,
but AVG called it a virus when it ran.  Surely must be false alarm.
But still, I uninstalled it and got the web wallet instead!
This virus alert really needs to be fixed, if there is any way.
(None of my other coin wallets have this problem.)
Activity: 245
We have a truly global community with DigiByte.  The DigiByte Group wishes all our community members in France all the best.  The weekend's attacks in Paris are just the most recent example.  For all of our community members, regardless of if you live in France, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, or anywhere that has been the target of violence, our thoughts are with you.

Eric
Jump to: