Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 672. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
What amount of DGB would you guys consider a GREAT amount to own. I realize it's subjective.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
To be released on the 5th of December 2015:

Total number of pages has been finalised at 132. 
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
At last i can say i am in the millionaires club with DGB...got there in the end & all under 100 sats...maybe a bit high but managed to do it....not rich in BTC like some of you lot...lets hope its worth it long term

It's time to get many of these millions now Smiley
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
At last i can say i am in the millionaires club with DGB...got there in the end & all under 100 sats...maybe a bit high but managed to do it....not rich in BTC like some of you lot...lets hope its worth it long term
Activity: 154
THANX FOR LOVING OUR PUMP!

We did this to just show powers of our group. Enjoy and look for out future pumps.

You are saying you pumped this coin?

Guess this 'pump' is you too, huh, MrDouche?

DigiByte is up 30+ Satoshi over night because of you?

Nope.

Then why the price increase?

Bitch you can buy $500 cell phones with DigiByte now.

It's worth 500 Satoshi minimum at current BTCitcoin value.

Digibyte is severely undervalued! You heard it here first!

+10000

Looks like he has deleted his posts
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
THANX FOR LOVING OUR PUMP!

We did this to just show powers of our group. Enjoy and look for out future pumps.

You are saying you pumped this coin?

Guess this 'pump' is you too, huh, MrDouche?

DigiByte is up 30+ Satoshi over night because of you?

Nope.

Then why the price increase?

Bitch you can buy $500 cell phones with DigiByte now.

It's worth 500 Satoshi minimum at current BTCitcoin value.

Digibyte is severely undervalued! You heard it here first!
Activity: 351
And good bye 100..luckily got a few btc worth!
We won't see DGB lower then 100 sat  any time soon.
Everytime we go under 100sat  it gets new support and is back 100sat+ in no time.

Although i was kinda hoping for 60 sat to get more DGB.
So if anyone  is interested in dumping.
I'm waiting
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
And good bye 100..luckily got a few btc worth!
Activity: 309
All DGB < 100 sats = cheap dgb. Still gathering more  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/products/1032-asus-zenfone-2-ze551ml-5-5-4g-smartphone-ips-1920x1080-zenui-based-on-android-5-0-z3560-quad-core-1-8ghz-4gb-ram-32gb-rom-13mp-red?color=1016&size=1029
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Real cheeky arbitrage available on cryptopia for anyone with an account there.
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange
I love a ripe juicy kiwi!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
cell phones  Cool

https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/cell phones

Wicked good seeing the market place open
But it really isn’t encouraging my eight year olds to save their DigiByte! Grin
Activity: 154
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Hello DGB community,

Please could 24hralttrade, DigiByte, HR and others write a personal statement (250-300 words long) to be included in the book I am writing.  Two entries will be chosen (statement from EPLDCC already included). It will be released on the 5th December 2015.  Please submit as soon as possible.       

Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind Regards,
Christopher P. Thompson (Crypto Books Author)

I discovered DigiByte in March of 2013 while looking for a coin that showed professionalism, commitment and long term appreciation. First post on the forum in June. DigiByte has always had a professional "feel" to it. The principles are capable, civil and 100% committed to the project, the main reasons I started buying, trading, and mining, DBG. There are only a few others in the market with this type commitment to quality and service. You don't need "high tech" to succeed, just high standards.

I think one of the things that really stands out from the early days is Jared. His constant presence in the forums and regular videos sold me on DBG early on. If he said it was so, or it would be so, there was no doubt it would happen. The future? I see DBG in a rather elite group of ALTs that will not only survive but, prosper in the various use categories that are developing. I won't go so far to predict price but, I will predict success!

Would you like to be named as "RJF" in the book, or known by another name?

Sent PM...
Activity: 275
cell phones  Cool

https://www.digibytemarket.com/en/shop/#!/d/cell phones

look nice ...

expect oneday can buy a phone only use 4,XXX dgb , and not 4xx,xxxx dgb

Activity: 275
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
Hello DGB community,

Please could 24hralttrade, DigiByte, HR and others write a personal statement (250-300 words long) to be included in the book I am writing.  Two entries will be chosen (statement from EPLDCC already included). It will be released on the 5th December 2015.  Please submit as soon as possible.       

Please include the following:

1. How did you discover DigiByte?
2. In your opinion, what makes DigiByte stand out from other cryptocurrencies?
3. How have you helped the promote DigiByte?
4. What was your most memorable about of DigiByte from January 2014 to January 2015?
5. Where do you see DigiByte in the near to distant future?

Feel free to add further points to the five above.

Kind Regards,
Christopher P. Thompson (Crypto Books Author)

I discovered DigiByte in March of 2013 while looking for a coin that showed professionalism, commitment and long term appreciation. First post on the forum in June. DigiByte has always had a professional "feel" to it. The principles are capable, civil and 100% committed to the project, the main reasons I started buying, trading, and mining, DBG. There are only a few others in the market with this type commitment to quality and service. You don't need "high tech" to succeed, just high standards.

I think one of the things that really stands out from the early days is Jared. His constant presence in the forums and regular videos sold me on DBG early on. If he said it was so, or it would be so, there was no doubt it would happen. The future? I see DBG in a rather elite group of ALTs that will not only survive but, prosper in the various use categories that are developing. I won't go so far to predict price but, I will predict success!

Would you like to be named as "RJF" in the book, or known by another name?
Activity: 145
You're welcome!

Coin price ticker with DigiByte is online.
Go to Google Play to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker&hl=nl

Yours sincerely,

Wiskunde

Announcement!

DigiByte added on list Coin price ticker(CPT)

Will be available within two hours on Google Play.

Go to twitter https://twitter.com/wiskundestudent for a preview(screenshot).

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

Thank you.  Smiley
Jump to: