Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 688. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Maybe I just actually care about the multi-PoW concept, and want to see it succeed. I don't believe Digibyte has long term potential as a serious currency, because it is premined and instamined. To me there's no other choice than Myriad at the time of this post.

Based only on your username, I'm not surprised that you support myriad.

Just to clarify, there was a small premine - it was used at the beginning to encourage adoption. Well before the fork to multi-algorithm mining. Today, much of the giveaways has been taken over by the DGB community generally, for instance our work with the DigiByte Group, and 24's sponsorship of DGB gaming through the house of blue jeans.

As Jumbley pointed out - your instamine argument is silly.

And, the DGB community is full of support for multi-algorithm POW mining. Some of the strongest arguments I've seen in favor of it come from our community.

Myriad isn't a bad project. I don't know of a single person in the DGB community who has ever said anything bad about it - so, mostly I'm confused about why you seem to want to pick a fight.  

Well now that I've read the post above I guess I have to edit here. ... Before you picked a fight nobody here ever said anything bad about myriad.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Maybe I just actually care about the multi-PoW concept, and want to see it succeed. I don't believe Digibyte has long term potential as a serious currency, because it is premined and instamined. To me there's no other choice than Myriad at the time of this post.

can you open myriadplatform dude?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
myriadcoin is scam coin, suck developer, less creatifity
can you see when digybite and myriad launching?
tell me who imitate!
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Go away, you are obviously a troll!

I might be, but I'm speaking the truth. Digibyte is an instamined copy of Myriad, with a premine.

Show me proofs of what you are saying or get lost  Smiley
He can't prove that because it simply isn't true. DigiByte is not instamined and any fool should be able to see and confirm that with their own eyes.
nor is it just a copy of Myriad.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
last time the trolls appeared we hit 998.

Carry on!
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

If you dont think digibyte has long term potential why are you posting? Tongue
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Think differently

I might be, but I'm speaking the truth. Digibyte is an instamined copy of Myriad, with a premine.

Show me proofs of what you are saying or get lost  Smiley
Don't need proof, DigiByte is #1 so get back to your Myriad you troll
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Show me proofs of what you are saying or get lost  Smiley
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
I think it would be best to talk about other coins in their forums.

Any discussion is better than no discussion. We gotta get the ball rolling somehow.... I think a great way to advertise would be to publish a chart showing DigiByte's emission overlayed with Myriad's.

legendary
Why does the ANN page say:

1st coin to fork to multi-algorithm mining (Most fair distribution).

When Myriadcoin was first and Digibyte is merely a copy of myriadcoins multi-algo implementation?

What more on the ANN page are lies?

Why don't you mention the massive block reward cut that made early miners benefited hugely?
DigiByte was the first coin to fork from a single algo (scrypt) to multiple algos. Myriad launched from the beginning of their blockchain with multiple algorithms. Our implementation was unique. However Myriad did a great job and help prove multi algo was possible. The hard fork and reduction is referenced in the first few posts.  We have no intent to deceive anyone. The better question to ask is how many of the coins that launched around the time of DigiByte still have a dedicated development time behind them almost 2 years later?

Seems like deceptive language to me. A post buried in the middle of this very long thread does not sound to me like an earnest attempt to give credit to Myriad. And they mention the reduction being 'referenced in the first few posts'. Can anyone link me to that? I'm still having trouble finding it.
Why does the ANN page say:

1st coin to fork to multi-algorithm mining (Most fair distribution).

When Myriadcoin was first and Digibyte is merely a copy of myriadcoins multi-algo implementation?

What more on the ANN page are lies?

Why don't you mention the massive block reward cut that made early miners benefited hugely?
DigiByte was the first coin to fork from a single algo (scrypt) to multiple algos. Myriad launched from the beginning of their blockchain with multiple algorithms. Our implementation was unique. However Myriad did a great job and help prove multi algo was possible. The hard fork and reduction is referenced in the first few posts.  We have no intent to deceive anyone. The better question to ask is how many of the coins that launched around the time of DigiByte still have a dedicated development time behind them almost 2 years later?

'1st coin to fork to multi-algorithm mining (Most fair distribution)' seems like deceptive language to me. A post buried in the middle of this very long thread does not sound to me like an earnest attempt to give credit to Myriad. And they mention the reduction being 'referenced in the first few posts'. Can anyone link me to that? I'm still having trouble finding it.
legendary
Don't you think Digibyte should give Myriad more credit, seeing as it's essentially a premined, instamined clone of Myriad? I don't see any mention of Myriad on the ANN, the website, even the subreddit... What's going on guys?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12554188

Don't you think you should buy some DigiByte?
Don't you think Digibyte should give Myriad more credit, seeing as it's essentially a premined, instamined clone of Myriad? I don't see any mention of Myriad on the ANN, the website, even the subreddit... What's going on guys?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Breakout coming imo: volume ready to move coupled with triangle/inverse H&S technically as head is lowest point though not perfect looking. Assuming we break up here but we'll see.

That's some very nice technical analysis that I agree with, and I love how it's happening with numerous major size bids steadily moving up with price. That's very healthy, especially when volume is expanding at a reasonably stable, not at all exuberant, way. When watching the tape you get the sense, or I am anyway, that this thing could explode way higher at any time, but probably not until after at lease several more days of steady "drift" higher.

I really like what I'm seeing in the DGB market, and even more so considering that BTC has itself gained more than 20% in the last 10 days or so as well!
Can anyone tell me how aggressively Digibyte cut its inflation rate in the previous hardforks? Any plans to do it again with Digispeed? The more we do that, the richer we get, right guys?  Grin
Think differently
Who else has been tempted to sell with these rising btc prices? I have to slap my hand away from the keyboard. Short term temptation is a killer  Grin. Very impressed the price has remained this high for so long and with a increase in btc price.
well i'm happy to buy your dgb if you're gonna sell them
I'll be in line behind him.  Smiley If only I was brave enough to go back on cryptsy and take them silly walls out but bad things happen to greedy people for a good reason.
Nah Jumbley, stay away from cryptsy.
I tried to verify my account and got rejected and now i regret it lol.
I just pretend like they don't exist now
And i gotta keep that sentence in the back of my head, that bad things happen to greedy people.

Yes right now if it goes below 80 I would definitely buy again. I could've waited it to rise more because right now it's almost 110. I agree DGB at 50 right now is kinda out of the question, like BTC, I just don't see it dropping below $250 anytime soon.
Yeah i would buy too but theres always alot of competition when buying which is quite annoying, just need to have so patience before it goes below the 100 again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Who else has been tempted to sell with these rising btc prices? I have to slap my hand away from the keyboard. Short term temptation is a killer  Grin. Very impressed the price has remained this high for so long and with a increase in btc price.
I'll be in line behind him.  Smiley If only I was brave enough to go back on cryptsy and take them silly walls out but bad things happen to greedy people for a good reason.
And i gotta keep that sentence in the back of my head, that bad things happen to greedy people.

Yes right now if it goes below 80 I would definitely buy again. I could've waited it to rise more because right now it's almost 110. I agree DGB at 50 right now is kinda out of the question, like BTC, I just don't see it dropping below $250 anytime soon.
legendary
I'm just not brave or greedy enough anyway.  Wink
Jump to: