Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 694. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 804
Merit: 251
anyone here playing on EUW?

Yes, I am. Smiley

nick?
my nick in LoL is same as here (i play on EUW) so anyone who wants to add me go ahead, maybe we can make a team once Wink

P.s. let us get DGB for ARAM  not only normal map
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I would be interested in streaming LoL for digibytes and start a whole streaming community within that, with digibyte tips etc, that would be fun. Smiley
DigiByteGaming.com
Payout is temporarily disabled  Grin
No one knows until when this happens  Huh

Any idea if it still records kills/assits at the moment?Smiley

Yes it now records assists. We have temporarily paused payouts while we make some updates today.

We would love to get more streamers on board. Please post your stream handle or PM us and we can add you to our list. Cheers!

I'm guessing only SR kills and assists count?Smiley I got 43 Digibytes for one game earlier. ^^
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When will I be able to buy games on steam with Digibyte ?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I would be interested in streaming LoL for digibytes and start a whole streaming community within that, with digibyte tips etc, that would be fun. Smiley
DigiByteGaming.com

Yes it now records assists. We have temporarily paused payouts while we make some updates today.

We would love to get more streamers on board. Please post your stream handle or PM us and we can add you to our list. Cheers!

Jared any idea on when we can expect digi report?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
THANX FOR LOVING OUR PUMP!

We did this to just show powers of our group. Enjoy and look for out future pumps.

Some DGB bagholders who didnt dump on our pump PM me now.
Join my group and never get fallen behind or keep seinding me funny messages how DGB is real and... stay bagholding Smiley))))))))

My group has still open slots for real people who wanna make money and not whine.

Are you saying you did the pumping or you called the top?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
DigiByteGaming.com

Yup but until when ? Grin
DigiByteGaming.com

how to stream? i mean, when i try and click it nothing happens,,, Roll Eyes
THANX FOR LOVING OUR PUMP!

We did this to just show powers of our group. Enjoy and look for out future pumps.

You are saying you pumped this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
DigiByteGaming.com

DigiByteGaming.com

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Gaming wallets are great but the best wallet for keeping your DigiByte is a core wallet. If you are keeping a serious amount of DGB a core wallet that is encrypted and backed up in triplicate, left offline and only used to sync when you need to move funds. If you run a core wallet online, you will be adding a node to the network and therefore supporting it. It doesn't have to have any DigiByte in it at all!  Smiley

http://www.digibyte.co/content/securing-your-digibyte-wallet
Activity: 11
DigiByteGaming.com
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

That would be cool! I think you would grow a community pretty fast
Activity: 27

Some guy already does that. The DGB devs hang out on his streams too. Forget his twitch name, but hes a white dude who plays on Chinese servers.
More games for dgb would be awesome I don't play LoL
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I can't answer the LoL issues any better than the people that have already chimed in but I can say just for the record.
Yes, I believe Jared does not actually pump his own coin! I also imagine that DGB price would be somewhat higher than it is if he or the investors behind him did and as it has been pointed out on this forum many times, market manipulation is not exactly legal, even in crypto and these people have invested all their time and real money into building what they hope to be a legitimate multi million dollar business so it wouldn't be the smartest move they made.

I just got bitten too many times when i ignored the first red flag,
no payouts, no support ticket reply for days, more then enuff for me
So you have been playing LoL and winning some DGB, so far it hasn't cost you anything. There is an issue with your gaming wallet or something and you are concerned that it hasn't been sorted personally by Jared at the drop of hat. He's a lazy git, I cant imagine he has anything more important to do at the moment.

Ok Bye bye, good luck!

who says i only got my DGB's from playing lol?

I'm dont give a flying if its sorted out by Jared or anyone else for that matter, the fact is that they havent  reply to me for days about the issue

I'm just an investor like the most people here, and have all the rights to ask wtf is going on,
last time i ignored such red flags it costed me a multiple figure in BTC's

From my exp in crypto, first smell turns into rotten mellons over the course of 1 month,

anyways people, things start smelling, better watch out a bit,
i would be a happy person if DGB would show as a legit project,

GJ shilling thou, u do it good man, one can rly nominate u for a shilly
unfortunetly i dont give a what ur writing, till something official is posted X!

You are going to stay and get it sorted then.
Ok Good luck!  Smiley
Jump to: