Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 692. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Good infor.. I mean amazing information like that should be at first page at the DigiByte homepage (a What's Going On section?). Not hidden in a post in a forum.

Thanks for doing an excavation!
I must confess of recently making a real DigiByte purchase on the beta marketplace, while it is being tested.
It worked well with a core wallet that I used and I am looking forward to receiving my purchase, which comes with free global shipping!  Smiley
I look forward to the official release of this too, might prove useful leading up to the holidays!  Smiley
http://www.digibyte.co/digibyte-merchants
legendary
I have followed the contest to win 250k DGB.good luck kevinjulio

Yes.  Good luck.  Everyone has until the end of the month to enter.  We'll do the drawing on November 1, and notify the winner within a couple of days.

Just as  a reminder to everyone.  This month's challenge contest is related to the DigiSpeed release.  Reading through the posts over the past few weeks, it's obvious the DGB community is excited for the release of DigiSpeed.  We're also excited.  That's why we decided to use DigiSpeed as the theme for the October challenge.  We also fully support the decision to push back the release of DigiSpeed to ensure all the technical details are right and that we have a good, strong, and smooth transition.  For the October contest we are accepting everyone's entry who submits the block number that was set for the original date.

If you haven't already entered the contest, you can do so here:  https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/

Thanks to everyone for their great support of our DigiByte community.

If you have any questions, just let us know.

Eric

I've entered this month contest but I'm the winner of the last one, so my chances are slim to none hehe! Good luck everyone
Your chances are as good as anyone that enters! With the correct answer of course.  Wink
legendary

Yes.  Good luck.  Everyone has until the end of the month to enter.  We'll do the drawing on November 1, and notify the winner within a couple of days.

Just as  a reminder to everyone.  This month's challenge contest is related to the DigiSpeed release.  Reading through the posts over the past few weeks, it's obvious the DGB community is excited for the release of DigiSpeed.  We're also excited.  That's why we decided to use DigiSpeed as the theme for the October challenge.  We also fully support the decision to push back the release of DigiSpeed to ensure all the technical details are right and that we have a good, strong, and smooth transition.  For the October contest we are accepting everyone's entry who submits the block number that was set for the original date.

If you haven't already entered the contest, you can do so here:  https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-october-2015/

Eric
What is the Block Number set for the DigiSpeed Hardfork? *   
but I still do not understand this . what number that must be filled in this column ?
There was an announced Block number for DigiSpeed hard fork to occur, we will be taking that number as the correct answer to the challenge.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Eric
What is the Block Number set for the DigiSpeed Hardfork? *   
but I still do not understand this . what number that must be filled in this column ?
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

Eric

I've entered this month contest but I'm the winner of the last one, so my chances are slim to none hehe! Good luck everyone
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Good infor.. I mean amazing information like that should be at first page at the DigiByte homepage (a What's Going On section?). Not hidden in a post in a forum.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

Eric
Activity: 476
And the coins in the meantime formed quite a large community, and discussions underway lively  Wink
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
you answered yourself in your quote  Kiss
Activity: 437
Jared sounded confident in latest Digireport and doesn't come off as misleading as he has always delivered in the past. Interesting times ahead. --"Digispeed as you know, will be able to match the transaction carrying capacity of VISA".--
Wink

What features of Visa will be matched?
Activity: 658
Jared sounded confident in latest Digireport and doesn't come off as misleading as he has always delivered in the past. Interesting times ahead. --"Digispeed as you know, will be able to match the transaction carrying capacity of VISA".--
Wink

Love it move aside visa we want a piece of the pie
legendary
Wink
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I'm kind of surprised how well DGB has held it's value after the big pump. I was expecting it to drop much lower than it is currently trading at.

Color me surprised aswell. Fine for me though. Can't wait for DigiSpeed!

DigiSpeed will be huge, no other altcoin can match Visas transactions per second.  Smiley

The question is: Can we really match it. If we can DigiByte would explode me reckons.

I think it's possible but might take some time. Late 2015/ early 2016 will be an interesting time for crypto lots of interesting developments.
legendary
I'm kind of surprised how well DGB has held it's value after the big pump. I was expecting it to drop much lower than it is currently trading at.

Color me surprised aswell. Fine for me though. Can't wait for DigiSpeed!

DigiSpeed will be huge, no other altcoin can match Visas transactions per second.  Smiley
Activity: 546
legendary
Activity: 804
Merit: 251

Yes, someone has been having fun. We have addressed the issue and rolled out some updates to get this patched. Cheers.

While you're here, ARAM doesn't count I'm guessing?Smiley

nope  Sad but it would be cool to add it, would earn us less DGB but i guess some people like me have more fun playing aram

Hmm, it does actually seem like ARAM works too. :O

oh rly? must been added in latest patch then Cheesy

maybe also add some kind of referral system, like get some coins for getting players to join over ur link?
Jump to: