Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 715. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
lol ,who said DGB will not go under 100 sat  Tongue
and it can roll till 50 sat  Grin
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Lets keep it positive and informative for the new people coming in guys. If you've got something you need to resolve personally, do it with a PM. This should go without saying.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/

We have a couple of monthly giveaways ... The DigiByte Group does a monthly "DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest" with a minimum prize of 250,000 (and a potential bonus prize up to 1,000,000). 

I'll look into posting our contest announcements on your sites.  Thanks for the info.

Best,

Eric
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
DGB buy support still looking rock solid. I expect great things to come !

Looking forward to the next youtube update from Jared as well!

DGB investors now will be rolling in BTCBTCBTCBTC 12 months from today IMO
....hey 24 are you reading this?...lol are you kidding me?

Not even gonna bother with your nonsense man...if you want to try and pick a fight with someone please do it elsewhere. Im trying to support the DGB community and wont engage with you any longer. Did you not understand them when they said stop?
Activity: 395
Hi! If you ever need to start giveaway pls consider our forum
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
You can add coin ANN on this board:
https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-directory/
"He likes to FUD". (Blazin reffering to Jared) I saw you type and tried to reply. But it got deleted. How dare you be so disrespectful.

Jared is seriously one of the most dedicated people I know.

Nice edit aswell. First you type "They are wrong." now you edit it to sound positive again.

They are wrong  ---- referring to you and the other dude about the hardfork
No way Jared would have told us ages ago if the hardfork was going to be on block 1.300.000

They are wrong. Jared seems very intelligent and would have told everyone before something like that.
Activity: 880
Think differently
No way Jared would have told us ages ago if the hardfork was going to be on block 1.300.000
Activity: 245
It's good to see the conversation returning to a more professional (if not simply more congenial) tone.

As I've posted before, it's encouraging to see all the new members of the community (including many of the senior members who are posting regularly).  Participation, discussion, and promotion of DigiByte here is essential.  It one of the most encouraging results of all the good news and all the important advancements in the recent months.  When companies think about sponsoring the League of Legends promotions, when new investors do research into DigiByte to consider buying, when active crypto-community members want to see what's going on with a coin (i.e. DigiSpeed), they often check here in this discussion.

Scanning over the past couple of pages of posts is a bit disheartening.  I've had my share of little online fights, so I'm not trying to throw stones here.  But, for many people who might be a bit new to posting here,  DigiByte and the community members work hard to keep this conversation professional.  We can disagree.  Often we do disagree.  However, 24hralttrade had to ask several times.  Honestly, he shouldn't have had to ask at all.  But once he did, he should have only had to ask once; even during our disagreements we work to keep this conversation professional; if we are unable to be professional, please do take your personal conversation to a private message.

One of the things that makes DigiByte so great is the fact that it is not a corporate coin.  Jared, and the development team, set the standard for professional management and development, but DGB is not a corporate scheme.  The development and the community together make DigiByte such a great opportunity and investment.  We all play a part in that.  If you're new here ... welcome.  If you're a longtime supporter, it's good to see you engaging and developing the community.  And, if you're new, I'd encourage you to keep posting, and to reach out to some of the senior members of our community if you have any questions or ideas.  We're always open and willing to chat.

Cheers,

Eric
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
^^ Where did you get this information? Huh
Activity: 351
Blazin. I like positivity but you're overdoing it man. Are you like this in real life aswell?
Bro happy birthday man!
Happy birthday

Huh. How did you know? Thank you though!
You said it yourself quite some pages back lol.

Ah yeah. It was the date the hardfork was supposed to come. Oh welll. Better safe than sorry!

hardfork wil be on block 1 300 000.
Happy b day !
Blazin. I like positivity but you're overdoing it man. Are you like this in real life aswell?
Bro happy birthday man!
Happy birthday

Ah yeah. It was the date the hardfork was supposed to come. Oh welll. Better safe than sorry!

How come we have not heard any update yet on when Digispeed will come or hardfork or any updates?

This is what I am looking forward to next with Digibyte
Think differently
Bro happy birthday man!
Happy birthday

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff
Gonna be laughing all the way to the mall with my digibyte one day ....I can see it now. The fuck would I want to use my BTC for anyways....the more I think about it...id rather HORD that for my family and future generations.

hey ass, if you were sold at 180 sat, now you had chance for Increase your DGB to 3x. so I fucking your family and future generations.  Cheesy

People need to stop thinking with this mentality.

DGB is a buy and hold. If you can afford to invest ....INVEST. If you need to be dumping to double up then youre not investing in the right way IMO. Youre gambling with your money and not creating a healthy market.

People like me who are blessed can afford to buy DGB at no matter what price and continue to buy and hold.
I dont need to worry about trying to double up and flip...if I want more ill simply buy more....Like I said I am blessed and not trying to brag but youre just taking things way too far man. Shut the fuck up or show some real support.
How to achieve to this goal when 99% of people are against it?

We will brother. We just need to work together and cut out the hate. We can make anything happen. Ive done it in my own life. We can all do it together to acquire more.
You're a very good man with a grate goal, but I've lost so much money in this Wild West, that I achieved this dirty thinking.

Thank you...keep your head up. Youll make it back if you stay at your goals.
Thanks to transfer your good feelings and I apologized for my discourtesy.

good luck. Wink
Bro happy birthday man!
Happy birthday
Think differently
Bro happy birthday man!

Yes I am.. More people need to be positive these days. Something the world needs.

Spread negative energy then you will receive negative energy back from life... Spread positive energy around you and it will come back.
You get what you give. Something only enlightened people in this world have figured out. I believe you will in time. DGB is the start of a new world I can feel it.

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff
Gonna be laughing all the way to the mall with my digibyte one day ....I can see it now. The fuck would I want to use my BTC for anyways....the more I think about it...id rather HORD that for my family and future generations.

hey ass, if you were sold at 180 sat, now you had chance for Increase your DGB to 3x. so I fucking your family and future generations.  Cheesy

People need to stop thinking with this mentality.

DGB is a buy and hold. If you can afford to invest ....INVEST. If you need to be dumping to double up then youre not investing in the right way IMO. Youre gambling with your money and not creating a healthy market.

People like me who are blessed can afford to buy DGB at no matter what price and continue to buy and hold.
I dont need to worry about trying to double up and flip...if I want more ill simply buy more....Like I said I am blessed and not trying to brag but youre just taking things way too far man. Shut the fuck up or show some real support.
How to achieve to this goal when 99% of people are against it?

We will brother. We just need to work together and cut out the hate. We can make anything happen. Ive done it in my own life. We can all do it together to acquire more.
You're a very good man with a grate goal, but I've lost so much money in this Wild West, that I achieved this dirty thinking.

Thank you...keep your head up. Youll make it back if you stay at your goals.
I have faith. DGB will change how we do things on this planet.
Jump to: