Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 716. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff
Gonna be laughing all the way to the mall with my digibyte one day ....I can see it now. The fuck would I want to use my BTC for anyways....the more I think about it...id rather HORD that for my family and future generations.

hey ass, if you were sold at 180 sat, now you had chance for Increase your DGB to 3x. so I fucking your family and future generations.  Cheesy

People need to stop thinking with this mentality.

DGB is a buy and hold. If you can afford to invest ....INVEST. If you need to be dumping to double up then youre not investing in the right way IMO. Youre gambling with your money and not creating a healthy market.

People like me who are blessed can afford to buy DGB at no matter what price and continue to buy and hold.
I dont need to worry about trying to double up and flip...if I want more ill simply buy more....Like I said I am blessed and not trying to brag but youre just taking things way too far man. Shut the fuck up or show some real support.
How to achieve to this goal when 99% of people are against it?

We will brother. We just need to work together and cut out the hate. We can make anything happen. Ive done it in my own life. We can all do it together to acquire more.
You're a very good man with a grate goal, but I've lost so much money in this Wild West, that I achieved this dirty thinking.
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
If nothing else that pump clearly put dgb on the map. People are looking for legitimacy in a sea of sh*t coins. This coin has EVERYTHING going for it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Can't see this staying under 100 sats long. Scooped a few more btc worth in 80 sat range. With digispeed around the corner the price will only continue it's rise imo. If you're trying to flip dgb I would only use a small percentage of your holdings. Everything you make could be wiped out with you on the sidelines witnessing another mega run. Future looking bring here Smiley

I think an 800 SAT floor is realistic within 12 months. Its about time the markets worked themselves out....coins like dash ,bytecoin, dodge all up there still....

digibyte is better than all those coins

This is how I view things right now....

Top 5 coins IMO :

1.BITCOIN : digital gold
2.LITCOIN: digital silver
3. BITSHARES: not sure how it will be used but it will
4. XRP: will be used by banks somehow
5. DGB: EVERYDAY PAYMENTS
Activity: 443
Merit: 251
Can't see this staying under 100 sats long. Scooped a few more btc worth in 80 sat range. With digispeed around the corner the price will only continue it's rise imo. If you're trying to flip dgb I would only use a small percentage of your holdings. Everything you make could be wiped out with you on the sidelines witnessing another mega run. Future looking bring here Smiley

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff
Gonna be laughing all the way to the mall with my digibyte one day ....I can see it now. The fuck would I want to use my BTC for anyways....the more I think about it...id rather HORD that for my family and future generations.

hey ass, if you were sold at 180 sat, now you had chance for Increase your DGB to 3x. so I fucking your family and future generations.  Cheesy

DGB is a buy and hold. If you can afford to invest ....INVEST. If you need to be dumping to double up then youre not investing in the right way IMO. Youre gambling with your money and not creating a healthy market.

People like me who are blessed can afford to buy DGB at no matter what price and continue to buy and hold.
I dont need to worry about trying to double up and flip...if I want more ill simply buy more....Like I said I am blessed and not trying to brag but youre just taking things way too far man. Shut the fuck up or show some real support.

We will brother. We just need to work together and cut out the hate. We can make anything happen. Ive done it in my own life. We can all do it together to acquire more.
Activity: 658
Feeling very happy about my sells now I can buy double the digibyte  Grin Grin

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff

^^ Thanks for Supporting Digibyte, Please keep all the messages and fights private.

Sorry brah.. will continue to support Digibyte....for my family
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMl5CbZh8JM

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
^^ Thanks for Supporting Digibyte, Please keep all the messages and fights private.
I truly believe this is the perfect coin next to Bitcoin.....

I have always hated DASH...hated MASTERNODES....hated the coin supply ....

DIGIBTYE is perfect. I love it.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys, knock it off please!

ok man, a friends just pointed out to me as I'm coming to the realization that this is a bit of a Ralph Wiggum thing here so have at it Blazin good luck.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey Guys, knock it off please!
Hypemaster Blazin (you'd actually be great at this if you timed it right) Twitter is better for hype though

https://twitter.com/blazin8888

Is it this yours?

thats fucking disgusting. lol fuck sakes youre a nerd with no time... LMAO

What typing your avatar into google followed by the word 'twitter' ...

in fact shows up when you drag your avatar straight into a new google tab ...

utterly disgustingz

I dont have time for twitter these days running a business...except my company twitter account of course : )  

I love twitter actually....great for the company.
legendary
Hypemaster Blazin (you'd actually be great at this if you timed it right) Twitter is better for hype though

Is it this yours?

What typing your avatar into google followed by the word 'twitter' ...

in fact shows up when you drag your avatar straight into a new google tab ...

utterly disgustingz

Is it this yours?

Digibyte "Support the best fuck the rest"
legendary

Is it this yours?

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff

Jump to: