Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 717. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If you believe crypto will become mainstream then Digibyte will come with it. I am not using my BTC to buy clothes / coffee and im not using some shit called DASH....

Bytecoin tried to make a move on this space DASH....all those coins are dying a slow death or already pretty much dead. DIGIBYTE WILL ABSORB THE MARKETCAPS OF DODGE AND DASH AND ALL THOSE JUNK COINS.

Crypto is maturing and it will show in time..
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
I linked all that because checking through your posts which everyone can see, you're just relentlessly hyping the coin and falsely proclaiming to be an expert / original adopter / generally favoured DGB member

I'm not desperate, I'm not FUDing or hyping at the moment. I can express enthusiasm or critique something when necessary, like I have done...

feel like I was the only person to ask where the DGBgaming funds come from, and instead of FUD when I learnt, I contributed Ideas.

I am only going at you blazin because you won't shut up, what's worst is you're indirectly harming your own aims and calling others a kid whilst doing it, it's a bit daft no?

Don't let him spoil your day... The ignore on the left is a great feature in these cases... Wink

I think his day was ruined many days ago...when he saw the price shoot up 900% and missed out LMAO.

- Long term holder pays off buddy.

BTW I dont brag about how much DGB I have like you...clearly shows youre very desperate soul. UK must be hurting these days....all the innovation coming from the USA anyways buddy. Do us all a favor ...hit ignore and just give us some positive input on this thread instead of trying to analyze me.

I AM A DIGIBYTE BAGHOLDER FOR LIFE. 0SAT - INFINITY I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

SUPPORT THE VISION AND DONT FOCUS ON PRICE! RULE #1

Didn't you say you were quitting it with the replies? You really have everything wrong.

I'm not bragging only replying to your assumptions. I didn't miss out on the pump I profited, you didnt profit at 500+ satoshi hardly anyone did, it was a fake pump and people only got burnt.

Now you bring up the UK against the US... wowsers this is sad, and actually childish blazin, I haven't been immature what-so-ever yet here you are a hypocritical juggernaut.
I linked all that because checking through your posts which everyone can see, you're just relentlessly hyping the coin and falsely proclaiming to be an expert / original adopter / generally favoured DGB member

I'm not desperate, I'm not FUDing or hyping at the moment. I can express enthusiasm or critique something when necessary, like I have done...

feel like I was the only person to ask where the DGBgaming funds come from, and instead of FUD when I learnt, I contributed Ideas.

I am only going at you blazin because you won't shut up, what's worst is you're indirectly harming your own aims and calling others a kid whilst doing it, it's a bit daft no?

Don't let him spoil your day... The ignore on the left is a great feature in these cases... Wink

I think his day was ruined many days ago...when he saw the price shoot up 900% and missed out LMAO.
- Long term holder pays off buddy.

BTW I dont brag about how much DGB I have like you...clearly shows youre very desperate soul. UK must be hurting these days....all the innovation coming from the USA anyways buddy. Do us all a favor ...hit ignore and just give us some positive input on this thread instead of trying to analyze me.

I AM A DIGIBYTE BAGHOLDER FOR LIFE. 0SAT - INFINITY I DONT GIVE A FUCK!

SUPPORT THE VISION AND DONT FOCUS ON PRICE! RULE #1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I fully expect us to be back up over 100+ SAT next couple days - 2 weeks max

Fucking mind of all bagholders  Wink Smiley Cheesy Grin
Activity: 332
Merit: 250

BAHAHA LMAO
choken on mah spliff
Gonna be laughing all the way to the mall with my digibyte one day ....I can see it now. The fuck would I want to use my BTC for anyways....the more I think about it...id rather HORD that for my family and future generations.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have 5 million that I paid for at 20 and haven't sold any. It's called willpower you should try it sometime.
if your speak is true, so you are a mother fucker stupid and I fuck your willpower and your mind. Why you are so stupid that not realize even by market analysis, that all this shit coin is in the hand of one person?
you are a mother fucker liar, because there is no everyone that to discard 20 to 40 times profit, just to test their willpower.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
I fully expect us to be back up over 100+ SAT next couple days - 2 weeks max
legendary

Gonna keep stacking my digibytes ignore u folks
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Exactly...dont forget it takes time to buy BTC ...people like me are waiting to INVEST IN DGB!!!
Not worried at all.  Cool

800 SAT floor within 12 months. I called this first.

so obviously not worried

doesn't realize he's destroying the faith and hence price of his own holdings over last few days

watch as the whales read into your panic and play with your emotions blazin

Your posts crack me up. You know nothing about how these markets work.

- Also we all know you are desperate for that 50SAT price but in the next couple weeks DGB will sit over 150 SAT again guaranteed.

wise up kid

Ive watched this coin all the way from 10 sat so dont tell me nothing. Anything from here is a win win win.

dude please tell me when dgb got  10 satoshi price???
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hey guys, Could you please take this chat private?

Thanks

OK im done replying to this guy.

You've hardly replied to anything, only when I mention something that can harm the value of your holdings. Didn't reply to my curiosity over:

Why would anyone want to buy and hold this ?

What will DGB be used for?

will DGB be switching to POS to give incentive for people to hold?

Please tell me what is so innovative about Digibyte? Im a crypto noob so please give it in english lol

Can someone elaborate on these "5 mining algorithms"? ...for someone who is not from the crypto space?

Aside this I'm done, everyone pondering me and blazin open up both our post histories and see whos been 100% right, and see whos desperate.

Whats so bad about asking questions? The fact that youre putting in so much effort into trying to prove ...something?...shows that youre the desperate one.

Like i said before, I am new to crypto and there are many new players in this space now with REAL money. Times are changing...you have no idea what is going on or who was behind that "pump"
legendary

Thanks

You've hardly replied to anything, only when I mention something that can harm the value of your holdings. Didn't reply to my curiosity over:

Why would anyone want to buy and hold this ?

What will DGB be used for?

will DGB be switching to POS to give incentive for people to hold?

Please tell me what is so innovative about Digibyte? Im a crypto noob so please give it in english lol

Can someone elaborate on these "5 mining algorithms"? ...for someone who is not from the crypto space?

Aside this I'm done, everyone pondering me and blazin open up both our post histories and see whos been 100% right, and see whos desperate.
legendary

Thanks

Anyway of banning him from the thread, he's progressively become more and more unstable and ridiculous, not to mention down right insulting.

Possibly running at a loss and cannot afford marijuana

Thanks

Exactly...dont forget it takes time to buy BTC ...people like me are waiting to INVEST IN DGB!!!

so obviously not worried

doesn't realize he's destroying the faith and hence price of his own holdings over last few days

- Also we all know you are desperate for that 50SAT price but in the next couple weeks DGB will sit over 150 SAT again guaranteed.

wise up kid

Ive watched this coin all the way from 10 sat so dont tell me nothing. Anything from here is a win win win.

I do have a good idea, I've been right every time since the start of the pump, you've been wrong every time

I wouldn't call me a kid when you're the one punching out childish hype, anything you can grasp

'desperate for 50 sat' I've told you I'd love to buy in more at 50, you aren't figuring out anything clever here as I'm being transparent.

Not a good idea to hide behind the "we all know" because as far as I can see everyone is laughing at you and listening to me.

Means you should also rethink "wise up kid"... the evidence speaks volumes to the direst opposite.

P.S all the way from 10 sat.... wowsers, so you have definitely seen the similar pump at the beginning of the year yes?

Just give up you goof UKid//// What a joke you are

This is how a coin devalues, especially to me, when people like you post constant spew of crap which is beyond easy to see through for everyone

Go elsewhere if you want to talk about this. We support DGB here. Go spread your FUD theory somewhere else kid.
legendary

so obviously not worried

wise up kid

I do have a good idea, I've been right every time since the start of the pump, you've been wrong every time

I wouldn't call me a kid when you're the one punching out childish hype, anything you can grasp

'desperate for 50 sat' I've told you I'd love to buy in more at 50, you aren't figuring out anything clever here as I'm being transparent.

Not a good idea to hide behind the "we all know" because as far as I can see everyone is laughing at you and listening to me.

Means you should also rethink "wise up kid"... the evidence speaks volumes to the direst opposite.

P.S all the way from 10 sat.... wowsers, so you have definitely seen the similar pump at the beginning of the year yes?

Just give up you goof UKid//// What a joke you are

This is how a coin devalues, especially to me, when people like you post constant spew of crap which is beyond easy to see through for everyone
Jump to: