Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 718. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey guys, Could you please take this chat private?

Thanks
Activity: 672
The events of recent days, a big surprise. Of course this is the game of speculators, especially when giants fall nxt, dash, bts...

EXACTLY!

Im the type of person who has a long term vision. I dont give a fuck about the price like you FRYGUY. I can afford 10 sat DGB 20 SAT and afford not to "exit" you little punk kids on this forum are going to learn a tough lesson. Someone with big time $ and real paychecks is going to allocate his hard earned USD into Jareds vision. The crypto scene is changing. Plain and simple ....new players are entering this game. Youre so stupid its beyond me....stop making yourself look stupid and stop blowing my INBOX up with your messages. You will not get this coin cheaper FRYGUY its obvious your not a real supporter and someone looking to make a quick buck. ....go elsewhere.

This coming from the guy who was spamming the Bitcoin Speculation thread that BTS was gonna rocket up 2000%

BTS will shoot up....not sure about that much I never said that you FUD account. This is too funny. All you broke ass motherfuckers attacking me. Im gonna keep scooping up this DGB cheap clearly im the biggest player around here. 
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The events of recent days, a big surprise. Of course this is the game of speculators, especially when giants fall nxt, dash, bts...

EXACTLY!

Im the type of person who has a long term vision. I dont give a fuck about the price like you FRYGUY. I can afford 10 sat DGB 20 SAT and afford not to "exit" you little punk kids on this forum are going to learn a tough lesson. Someone with big time $ and real paychecks is going to allocate his hard earned USD into Jareds vision. The crypto scene is changing. Plain and simple ....new players are entering this game. Youre so stupid its beyond me....stop making yourself look stupid and stop blowing my INBOX up with your messages. You will not get this coin cheaper FRYGUY its obvious your not a real supporter and someone looking to make a quick buck. ....go elsewhere.

This coming from the guy who was spamming the Bitcoin Speculation thread that BTS was gonna rocket up 2000%
Too many newbie accounts, saying i bought in 20 and didn't sell any DGB for profit  Cheesy , it's totally bullshit.
Who don't like money???

All these freshie accounts moved in when the price shot up a ton....
FRYGUYUK is just butthurt he didnt hop on board below 80 SAT probably sold his stash just before the rise.

Like I keep saying and will say again....this coin is as good as gold.

Like I said earlier I actually scooped up 9 million at 65 satoshi. 'Wise up', would you like a screenshot?

I wipe my ass with that.

I dont have time for your screenshots kid
Exactly...dont forget it takes time to buy BTC ...people like me are waiting to INVEST IN DGB!!!
Not worried at all.  Cool

800 SAT floor within 12 months. I called this first.

so obviously not worried

doesn't realize he's destroying the faith and hence price of his own holdings over last few days

watch as the whales read into your panic and play with your emotions blazin

Your posts crack me up. You know nothing about how these markets work.

- Also we all know you are desperate for that 50SAT price but in the next couple weeks DGB will sit over 150 SAT again guaranteed.

wise up kid

Ive watched this coin all the way from 10 sat so dont tell me nothing. Anything from here is a win win win.

I do have a good idea, I've been right every time since the start of the pump, you've been wrong every time

I wouldn't call me a kid when you're the one punching out childish hype, anything you can grasp

'desperate for 50 sat' I've told you I'd love to buy in more at 50, you aren't figuring out anything clever here as I'm being transparent.

Not a good idea to hide behind the "we all know" because as far as I can see everyone is laughing at you and listening to me.

Means you should also rethink "wise up kid"... the evidence speaks volumes to the direst opposite.

P.S all the way from 10 sat.... wowsers, so you have definitely seen the similar pump at the beginning of the year yes?

Just give up you goof UKid//// What a joke you are
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Too many newbie accounts, saying i bought in 20 and didn't sell any DGB for profit  Cheesy , it's totally bullshit.
Who don't like money???

FRYGUYUK is just butthurt he didnt hop on board below 80 SAT probably sold his stash just before the rise.

Like I said earlier I actually scooped up 9 million at 65 satoshi. 'Wise up', would you like a screenshot?

P.S are you being paid for this? It's turned to flat out bs. I've been posting on DGB thread since the start and you just joined in recently. Crackers
legendary
Exactly...dont forget it takes time to buy BTC ...people like me are waiting to INVEST IN DGB!!!

so obviously not worried

doesn't realize he's destroying the faith and hence price of his own holdings over last few days

- Also we all know you are desperate for that 50SAT price but in the next couple weeks DGB will sit over 150 SAT again guaranteed.

wise up kid

Ive watched this coin all the way from 10 sat so dont tell me nothing. Anything from here is a win win win.

I do have a good idea, I've been right every time since the start of the pump, you've been wrong every time

I wouldn't call me a kid when you're the one punching out childish hype, anything you can grasp

'desperate for 50 sat' I've told you I'd love to buy in more at 50, you aren't figuring out anything clever here as I'm being transparent.

Not a good idea to hide behind the "we all know" because as far as I can see everyone is laughing at you and listening to me.

Means you should also rethink "wise up kid"... the evidence speaks volumes to the direst opposite.

P.S all the way from 10 sat.... wowsers, so you have definitely seen the similar pump at the beginning of the year yes?

EXACTLY!

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Who don't like money???

so obviously not worried

wise up kid

legendary

so obviously not worried

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Everything is down today.
people sell to get another coin and make profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
When I fell like my investment is in jeapordy I'll dump but at this point everything is still in the early stages.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
bull makes profit, bear makes gian, but pig gets slaughtered  Grin
I'm here for the big time profit.
I have 5 million that I paid for at 20 and haven't sold any. It's called willpower you should try it sometime.
legendary
that's a trap, don't sell

Easy trap. This coin has massive potential and just because I have not commented until that pump does not mean shit. I have been watching this coin grow from day 1. It's still stronger than it ever has been before. I believe this will continue.

I believe we will be at 1500 SAT by this time next year.

From day 1?

Why would anyone want to buy and hold this ?

What will DGB be used for?

will DGB be switching to POS to give incentive for people to hold?

Please tell me what is so innovative about Digibyte? Im a crypto noob so please give it in english lol

Can someone elaborate on these "5 mining algorithms"? ...for someone who is not from the crypto space?

Thought we were teaching you about it a few days ago eh? Cheesy
Jump to: