Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 719. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Too many newbie accounts, saying i bought in 20 and didn't sell any DGB for profit  Cheesy , it's totally bullshit.
Who don't like money???
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
Im not hyping anything. Simply pointing out this is a gem in the rough and it was bound to have some unsure investors left from that "pump" a few days ago....anyways like I said we will see 300 SAT in the next few months...watch and see.

You stink of desperation, losing money? This is the future right now according to you, why are you panicing?

Im not worried at all...lol

I will buy this up to the fuckin moon just wait. You goofs are so desperate to get cheap DGB its too funny.

I'm not particularly hitting this hard with FUD, more honesty actually ;-). I don't see a lot of proper FUD but what I do see is some really silly hype, hypocritically blazer you are the goof, de-constructing the 'Digibyte' by name to try pass off as a plausible reason for others to invest.

The smart traders can use logic to profit and would like to read the constructive compliments and criticisms here, you're just hyping and cracking out silly shit, "it has a top notch name u guyzz"

God knows who is controlling the market, the sudden increase was a pump, I thought it might not have been if somebody serious was eyeing up DGBgaming and the future in that...

But then I asked where the money comes from to fund it...

And then I queried why there was no a single bit of effort or shit given to the fact the LOL world championships were on and provides an insane platform for some guerilla / viral / bought marketing...

Lost a bit of faith in the team, but ah well, coin is a coin and I still like DGB overall. Opinion - It's raise in price just isn't particularly justified right now... not until some big shot streamer takes up the wallet or something else catches fire.

We have discussed 100 being the new flaw, well check my posts from almost a week back, i'm pretty bang on, I'm here to help you all play your best move against the whales.

I would revise that future floor to 50 if there isn't a turn-around in trend / pumper reads me wants to prove me wrong. 50 floor for DGBs would be solid for the long term up trend we all want.

Extra: Could be a bulls trap, could be, small chance of it, and never know how low it'll squeeze / trigger pulled - overall though theres a lot of people and miners realizing they've made great profits at 7x and still 5x, so could just be same as most markets and tanking
Activity: 672
that's a trap, don't sell

Easy trap. This coin has massive potential and just because I have not commented until that pump does not mean shit. I have been watching this coin grow from day 1. It's still stronger than it ever has been before. I believe this will continue.

I believe we will be at 1500 SAT by this time next year.
Activity: 514
Hello All,

Hope you are doing great!!

This is regarding DGB GPU mining.

I am planning to custom built mining RIG to mine Digibyte and send some hash power to DGB network as well.
However, I am little confused about the hardware selection.

Which mining algorithm will you suggest me? Skein, Groestl or Qubit.

If I were to select hardware which would be more profitable? http://digibytewiki.com/index.php/Mining_hardware_comparison

I am planning to buy 4 GPU's 4 GigsWith a 100GB SSD Drive, 4 GB Memory and with a best Motherboard and CPU suggested by you.

I was reading this https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=the+block+factory+dgb. Which is the best?

Once I setup rig. Where I can get software to mine DGB and what would be the best configuration

Thanks for reading and I would highly appreciate, if you could help me start mining DGB.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I bought in 20 sats yeah I could've sold for a profit when it was at its at its peak but I didn't because this is the only one that has real potential. Don't fall for the bulltraps!
As long as Jared and the dev team stays on track with the plans we should have no problem with people buying down the road.
legendary
Activity: 1198
Yeah it's just the few pumper and dumpers being Whiney bitches. Their only concern is profit. I'm here long term so I'm holding. So I'm not worried because it'll go back up without the pumper dumpers scammers.
Im not hyping anything. Simply pointing out this is a gem in the rough and it was bound to have some unsure investors left from that "pump" a few days ago....anyways like I said we will see 300 SAT in the next few months...watch and see.

You stink of desperation, losing money? This is the future right now according to you, why are you panicing?

Im not worried at all...lol

I will buy this up to the fuckin moon just wait. You goofs are so desperate to get cheap DGB its too funny.
legendary

legendary
Cheesy i pick up extra 5bt at 65 and dump on that wall Cheesy

it's over guys, RIP the pumpers moving to something else, Probably SC

Buy low and hold DGB, long time support!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
300 SAT easy floor in the next 2 months.
Im trust you, and believe if DGB will rise to 300sat Smiley
Just hold the price is going to rebound
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
300 SAT easy floor in the next 2 months.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
indicator you can find if a crypto rising up, thats is increase total BTC volume and giant percentage of change
Activity: 39
Merit: 1
That's enough I just pressed the "Ignore" button for this Blazin8888 kid...dude you are so annoying!!!

And no I'm not a newbie to DGB. I know it since day 1 and I guess I'm one of the top holders...
So funny how the FUD accounts move in when they see the opportunity arise.

Everyone knows what you're up to ....so don't even try it.

I see DGB at 300 SAT before the end of 2015.
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
some people sell dgb for another crypto maybe limx
Jump to: