Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 720. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 469
Merit: 260
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Time to dump.
Don't forget, buy low/sell high  Wink
Activity: 672

I highly doubt you'll see DGB at its previous levels. Sorry to all who missed out on sub 100 SAT DGB

24Hr Low

lol Cheesy

Weak hands....its bound to happen once. Its up from here boys.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
legendary
Activity: 801
I'm pretty sure they said one is coming anytime now.  Price is holding strong at 140 SAT. This is a very good sign IMO....giving me more reason to continue buying DGB. Looking forward to an update from Jared soon. I see this coin at an easy 300 SAT in the near future. $1 is very possible sometime in the future....especially with a name like Digibyte. It will click with the masses. End of story.

DASH sounds like a joke when you explain it to your average Joe citizen IMO.

Digibyte on the other hand sounds much more professional and people are used to saying "gigs" "gigabytes" "megs" "megabytes" already because of their phones, xbox and other common items these days.

Digibyte is good because people could start saying "bytes" for short ..."how many bytes is that" ....all types of new lingo will come up. I think its only natural for Digibyte to succeed.

It's all been said last year sounds like a broken record... I love your valuations and fantasies, based on only 4 days of actually knowing this alt-coin Wink your hype makes me want to dump bayd >.<
I'm pretty sure they said one is coming anytime now.  Price is holding strong at 140 SAT. This is a very good sign IMO....giving me more reason to continue buying DGB. Looking forward to an update from Jared soon. I see this coin at an easy 300 SAT in the near future. $1 is very possible sometime in the future....especially with a name like Digibyte. It will click with the masses. End of story.

DASH sounds like a joke when you explain it to your average Joe citizen IMO.

Digibyte on the other hand sounds much more professional and people are used to saying "gigs" "gigabytes" "megs" "megabytes" already because of their phones, xbox and other common items these days.

Digibyte is good because people could start saying "bytes" for short ..."how many bytes is that" ....all types of new lingo will come up. I think its only natural for Digibyte to succeed.
Activity: 798
It's Monday time for a digireport Jared! Everyone is expecting one.

I think the report will be published every Tuesday, due to time difference. But the last weekly report was in August or so.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's Monday time for a digireport Jared! Everyone is expecting one.
Activity: 103
Yeah, I too think that this is the right time for DigiReport!
Activity: 98
When will the next digireport come out Jared?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Someone have problems with mining Qubit algo? My miners lose connection with the pool! To the all pools! Skein working well..

2 rigs on qubit with cgwatcher and doing well.

So its a local problem for me maybe. Thank you for the fast responce!

No problems with disconnects here, mining on suprnova' qubit
Activity: 108
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
To much hypers/hyping in this thread.
Activity: 732
Someone have problems with mining Qubit algo? My miners lose connection with the pool! To the all pools! Skein working well..

So its a local problem for me maybe. Thank you for the fast responce!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

I have 4 7950 cards, have not used them for a while but would love to know how many digibyte I could mine and under which algo for max coins?

Any info would be much appreciated.

with the current difficulty, with 3 290 cards, i'm getting 3500 dgb on qubit

Thanks dude
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

I have 4 7950 cards, have not used them for a while but would love to know how many digibyte I could mine and under which algo for max coins?

with the current difficulty, with 3 290 cards, i'm getting 3500 dgb on qubit
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Someone may very well be rinsing the profit out of this coin, these people know how to make money but they can only make so much of it because other people let them. Never sell your coins for a loss Blazin, get out if you can’t take the roller-coaster ride, somewhere near where you came in. If you miss your window, your choice is long-term or loss but your loss is their gain! If you follow the advice I have given you then you can still be long-term!  Wink

My golden rule when I believe in someones vision and I invest my hard earned USD into their project is HOLD.  I dont need the profit anyways. I am thankful and blessed. I will use these DGB to grow my riches and make a direct change somewhere in the world someday. DGB is the future...I can feel it.

Digibyte. It just makes sense.
Jump to: