Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 778. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
It normally pays out continually but sometimes due to some kind of glitch, it stops making payments. Don't worry, your digibyte are still accumulating and you will be paid when the server gets a kick. This normally happens around 03:00 GMT.  Wink

OK, thanks, I won't worry about it. It is really a shame that the site lacks current balance and payout information. Profits can't be estimated, so you are really mining in the dark. I'll have to just wait for a couple of payouts :-)
looks like the pool went down for 30 mins about 03:00, 4-5 hrs earlier it appeared to do this pretty much everywhere else except here. All is well again now.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
It normally pays out continually but sometimes due to some kind of glitch, it stops making payments. Don't worry, your digibyte are still accumulating and you will be paid when the server gets a kick. This normally happens around 03:00 GMT.  Wink

OK, thanks, I won't worry about it. It is really a shame that the site lacks current balance and payout information. Profits can't be estimated, so you are really mining in the dark. I'll have to just wait for a couple of payouts :-)
legendary

How often does digihash.co payout? Is there any way to see the amount of coins that I have accrued??             

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

How often does digihash.co payout? Is there any way to see the amount of coins that I have accrued??             

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
i sent a message to litebit.eu if my payment is accepted I would make another before coming to Zoetermeer Cheesy thanks 24!
Awesome! Let me know when everything is fixxed!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i sent a message to litebit.eu if my payment is accepted I would make another before coming to Zoetermeer Cheesy thanks 24!
No, I still have not received Sad

Huh

nothing was taken from my bank account
Very weird.
Could you please send a support ticket on the litebit website? https://www.litebit.eu/contact/en/
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
No, I still have not received Sad

Huh

nothing was taken from my bank account
legendary
legendary
Has anyone seen this yet?
https://www.playmc.com/bitcoins-playmc

PlayMC is introducing a Bitconomy on our server that fully integrates everything that our server has to offer under a single currency called Bits. Bits represent a 100,000,000th of a Bitcoin.

This is where gaming is headed. Hopefully DigiByte will be a significant part.
That's really cool, and smart application of btc.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Has anyone seen this yet?
https://www.playmc.com/bitcoins-playmc

PlayMC is introducing a Bitconomy on our server that fully integrates everything that our server has to offer under a single currency called Bits. Bits represent a 100,000,000th of a Bitcoin.

This is where gaming is headed. Hopefully DigiByte will be a significant part.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Both my coins kicking butt! Keep up the good work.  Grin
Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

you have a link for the slack? looks like u need the link or an invite to join
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
legendary
legendary

Looks like the buyer at 25 may have run out of DGB.

Next stop 30 sat!  

I'm out Cool the market runs in the last months extremly good. I re-buy at 75sat!

Certainly is a topsy-turvy world that we live in. Just goes to show that things can look better when you turn them on their head.  Grin
all the best....
Activity: 798

Looks like the buyer at 25 may have run out of DGB.

Next stop 30 sat!  

I'm out Cool the market runs in the last months extremly good. I re-buy at 75sat!

Looks like the seller at 25 may have run out of DGB.

Next stop 30 sat! 
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Looks like the seller at 25 may have run out of DGB.

Jump to: