Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 777. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Will have to check that when i have direct access to my miner, because right now it doesn't work.
Mine was qubitcoinHawaiigw256l4ku0.bin but i get the Error -46: Creating ExtraKernel #0 from program
which driver do you have?

I have the latest gaming driver. I using Open Cls seperated for mining in the same folder where my miner is located!

http://abload.de/img/openclsd7r4c.jpg

I can upload the open cls pack if you want. You can try out which one is best for you!
The main problem you got is that you have to stick to 64 not 256! Otherwise it wont work. Already tried!
qubitcoinHawaiigw256l4ku0.bin replace it with qubitcoinHawaiigw64l4ku0.bin and try again!
Have fun and happy mining Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
The Tofugear and Digibyte omnichannel platform is in the news again!

https://www.inretail.nl/inspiratie/dwarsdenker-week-36/   (Dutch only)
i sent a message to litebit.eu if my payment is accepted I would make another before coming to Zoetermeer Cheesy thanks 24!
Awesome! Let me know when everything is fixxed!

Hi ! 24 I called my bank, that's ok!

I remade my purchase order and now he should proceed.

thanks
Awesome! Let me know how this is going.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The OP has been updated! Thank you very much to 24 for helping with this!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i sent a message to litebit.eu if my payment is accepted I would make another before coming to Zoetermeer Cheesy thanks 24!
Awesome! Let me know when everything is fixxed!

Hi ! 24 I called my bank, that's ok!

I remade my purchase order and now he should proceed.

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Anyone know how to get the best out of R9 290s on qubit?  I found this:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/

But it doesn't have .bin files for 290/290x.

Best I'm able to get out of them currently is about 6 Mh/s which seems piss poor when you consider that 280Xs are reportedly getting 19 Mh/s.

didn't had the chance to test much but couldn't make the miner start with my  .bat file from sgminer 14.6
if it increase that much, i want to know how to do it.

Easy just read comments! I use it on my Saphire R 290 OC !!!

FYI to use a 290\x you need to first run it and generate a hawai bin then copy the name of that and replace one of the pre generated bins with that name (similar to x11 and wolf0 bins) and it will run.
Im getting 15mh with 290x cards.
For my card i renamed original bin with qubitcoinHawaiigw64l4ku0.bin!!!

Will have to check that when i have direct access to my miner, because right now it doesn't work.
Mine was qubitcoinHawaiigw256l4ku0.bin but i get the Error -46: Creating ExtraKernel #0 from program

which driver do you have?
Activity: 254
Anyone know how to get the best out of R9 290s on qubit?  I found this:

http://cryptomining-blog.com/4819-new-sgminer-with-optimized-quark-and-qubit-kernels/

Best I'm able to get out of them currently is about 6 Mh/s which seems piss poor when you consider that 280Xs are reportedly getting 19 Mh/s.

didn't had the chance to test much but couldn't make the miner start with my  .bat file from sgminer 14.6

Easy just read comments! I use it on my Saphire R 290 OC !!!

FYI to use a 290\x you need to first run it and generate a hawai bin then copy the name of that and replace one of the pre generated bins with that name (similar to x11 and wolf0 bins) and it will run.
Im getting 15mh with 290x cards.
For my card i renamed original bin with qubitcoinHawaiigw64l4ku0.bin!!!

legendary

didn't had the chance to test much but couldn't make the miner start with my  .bat file from sgminer 14.6
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
sry Jumbley, I find your gif-pictures are terrible.

Thought you sold up??
Maybe, it is why he sold up. You have seen my shit, let's see yours MemberCount+1. I feel a competition coming on.  Grin
legendary
I updated the OP, Please let me know any more changes that i am missing or something you would like to see!

Yes wallet has not been updated since March 2014. (About a year and 1/2 ago). A wallet update would be nice as well as adding a moderate POS rewards. 10% or 20% would be nice with a 7 day min stake time to keep inflation down. Digibyte is already a great coin, and has all the features to make it one of the best. It has longevity , it is multialgo, its got a great community. Adding POS would be a nice addition, and reward those that have been holding it for months.

Vegas

The wallet is not updated since march 2014?  What do you mean with that,, Like visual updates?  The backend of the wallet/Digibyte is updated many times and with the new Digispeed hardfork coming next month there is another update.

Digibyte will not go POS, Not in the near future.
Explained in the Digireport series: https://youtu.be/QnK6ofo6RX8
legendary
Activity: 1610
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I updated the OP, Please let me know any more changes that i am missing or something you would like to see!

Yes wallet has not been updated since March 2014. (About a year and 1/2 ago). A wallet update would be nice as well as adding a moderate POS rewards. 10% or 20% would be nice with a 7 day min stake time to keep inflation down. Digibyte is already a great coin, and has all the features to make it one of the best. It has longevity , it is multialgo, its got a great community. Adding POS would be a nice addition, and reward those that have been holding it for months.

Vegas
legendary
In case anyone was wondering, their were 17 dancing digimen appearances during the video. Only 12 correct answers were submitted!
The winner was picked at random by eight year old out of a hat on the other side of the world.
The winner received a prize of 250,000DGB for correctly answering the competition and was paid a bonus of their equivalent confirmed mining during August.

I am personally very happy that a 'knight' won today.

For this month, in a competition that is about to be immanently released, as a bonus if the winner is a miner. We will pay them the same equivalent as their own confirmed mining up to a maximum of 1 million DGB. The winner really will be a competitive miner, if he/she's a miner at all!

Good luck everyone, I wish I could enter these competitions myself.  Smiley
Activity: 336
SPYCE | Rise of Web 3.0 - www.decenternet.com
legendary
DigiByte Knights Challenge Contests

The contest for August has been won!

400,000 DGB will be paid to Bitcoin Forum member Djnocide.

Well done Djnocide, Keep Hashingmy friend.  Smiley

Received, thanks
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Thought you sold up??
Activity: 798
legendary
DigiByte Knights Challenge Contests

The contest for August has been won!

400,000 DGB will be paid to Bitcoin Forum member Djnocide.

Well done Djnocide, Keep Hashingmy friend.  Smiley
Jump to: