Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 773. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hey guys Alaniz is back! Hahaha, I am truly sorry for not being around in the past, 10 weeks? Its been busy times for me and I really had to sort out some shit as some people have stated; I just want everybody to know that DigiStats has not been abandoned and I will try and fix it ASAP (please bare with me though, don't expect it to be online in the next few hours).

If anybody needs to talk to me urgently or wants to update me on DGB's progress over the last few weeks PM here or on the DigiByteForum.

Lets get DGB back to where it was before the summer!

Cheers guys!

Welcome back Alaniz! Hope everything is sorted out and now get back to work hahaha  Cheesy

Please let us know for any help

Hey man!

I've sent out a couple of PMs to Eso and Jared to see what we can do but I'll put it out there: if anybody has quick access to a clean server with full permissions/access etc. I can get DigiStats back up and running in no time. The only thing stopping DigiStats from being online atm is access to a server so if anybody can help out there that would be great! (I've already asked Jared the same question so lets see what happens).

Cheers guys!

Can we rent a server and what is the costs?
It would be great if DigiByte community to get together and stomp up for some community server space.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
This is indeed a pretty sick release.
Kudos to the DigiByte team! Wink

Well done digi team, very good release for gamers. LoL has one of the biggest gaming communities in the world according to my son.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey guys Alaniz is back! Hahaha, I am truly sorry for not being around in the past, 10 weeks? Its been busy times for me and I really had to sort out some shit as some people have stated; I just want everybody to know that DigiStats has not been abandoned and I will try and fix it ASAP (please bare with me though, don't expect it to be online in the next few hours).

If anybody needs to talk to me urgently or wants to update me on DGB's progress over the last few weeks PM here or on the DigiByteForum.

Cheers guys!

Welcome back Alaniz! Hope everything is sorted out and now get back to work hahaha  Cheesy

Hey man!

I've sent out a couple of PMs to Eso and Jared to see what we can do but I'll put it out there: if anybody has quick access to a clean server with full permissions/access etc. I can get DigiStats back up and running in no time. The only thing stopping DigiStats from being online atm is access to a server so if anybody can help out there that would be great! (I've already asked Jared the same question so lets see what happens).

Cheers guys!

Can we rent a server and what is the costs?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Cheers guys!

Hey man!

Cheers guys!

Cheers guys!

legendary

Cheers guys!
Glad to see you back Alaniz. Welcome back.  Smiley
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Cheers guys!
legendary
Thanks for letting us know,  Do you have any further suggestions for using the platform?

A few observations from the gaming website:

Step 2: Choose Wallet
Recieve your DigiBytes in a DigiByte Gaming wallet or your #DigiByteTip account.

I understand that the point here may be to get people to know about and use digibyte tipping or the mobile/gaming wallet. However, that's not required (The instructions seem to imply that it is). I used an address from my core wallet.
And, "receive" is spelled wrong, too.

Step 3: Play & Earn
Open up your Leage of Legends client and start earning DigiBytes by playing!
"League" is spelled wrong.

Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD
Also Turrent - Turret

I don't want it to seem like I'm nit-picking about spelling, but typos really don't look professional.
Passing all the community tests there boggler, someone has to point the mistakes out.

Everyone else don't forget you could win a shed load with the DigiByte Group competition. I like this one I've seen somewhere but what I like, counts for naught here. You can win just by entering!
Thanks for letting us know,  Do you have any further suggestions for using the platform?

Recieve your DigiBytes in a DigiByte Gaming wallet or your #DigiByteTip account.

I understand that the point here may be to get people to know about and use digibyte tipping or the mobile/gaming wallet. However, that's not required (The instructions seem to imply that it is). I used an address from my core wallet.

Also Turrent - Turret

I don't want it to seem like I'm nit-picking about spelling, but typos really don't look professional.

No, Thank you very much and it will be changed asap.

Cheers!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

Also Turrent - Turret

I signed up for LoL and played a round!

Did u already get your coins ?
Mine says with status in progress but it had been like this for more then a day.

Maybe i did something wrong

Verias,

Everyones payouts should all have gone through now. We have worked out a couple bugs. Also we have confirmed Twitter signup is now working correctly as well.

Is anyone else still having issues?

Cheers!

I checked the gaming website this morning and my payouts all went through during the night:

Total DigiBytes Earned: 1432.0

I also checked the block explorer and the transactions show up in there too, yay!!
Thanks for letting us know,  Do you have any further suggestions for using the platform?
DigiByte? Yes!

Mine says with status in progress but it had been like this for more then a day.

Verias,

Everyones payouts should all have gone through now. We have worked out a couple bugs. Also we have confirmed Twitter signup is now working correctly as well.

Cheers!

I checked the gaming website this morning and my payouts all went through during the night:

Total DigiBytes Earned: 1432.0

I also checked the block explorer and the transactions show up in there too, yay!!
Is there a list with top scores on http://www.digibytegaming.com/ what we can promote through social media?

Good suggestion and maybe the top players of the month get a extra price Smiley
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I did not understood clearly the gamingwallet project untill now (I'm a miner type of guy) but man, this is amazing!
Activity: 252
Is there a list with top scores on http://www.digibytegaming.com/ what we can promote through social media?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Verias,

Cheers!

Hmm I manually issued a payout about 30 minutes ago but it's yet to be processed.  Still showing pending.  Perhaps manual takes awhile longer vs the every 6 hour payout?

**Stand down, it just cleared!  Thanks for this, good times.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Verias,

Cheers!
Activity: 351

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Looking solid, well done Jared and the team!

Just checking in to see how everything is doin'. Read this post. I'm outta here. Looks all swell.
DigiByte? Yes!
Wow, that can be a huge amount of DGB... Well done!! Better than mining ? Smiley

Depends how well you do. I think I did pretty good on that one to get 600+ DGB, I did another game and only got 200+. Each game is like 20-30 minutes.

Definitely seems better than using your computer to GPU mine. Play the game instead if you have free time.

If you aren't a miner and like gaming, this is a good option to pick up some extra DGB, I got 1000 in about 1 hour of playing. That's pretty good.
Jump to: