Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 775. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
will there be a digi report today ?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Looking solid, well done Jared and the team!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi,
is there problem with http://digihash.co/ ?

I received last DGB 10 hours ago.

Reported, You will get them soon, Needs a restart i think.
Activity: 311
Hi,
is there problem with http://digihash.co/ ?

I received last DGB 10 hours ago.
At the end of the introduction Jared talks about the DigiByte marketplace. Is it going to get launched soon?
it's a piece of the DIGI puzzle  Grin
http://digibytegaming.com/pages/market
★★ Introducing DigiByteGaming.com ★★

Earn FREE DigiBytes by playing League of Legends

What is League of Legends?

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 1: Visit DigiByteGaming.com

Step 2: Sign up with 1 click with your Twitch or Twitter account

Step 3: Download the gaming wallet: Download Here

Step 4: Enter your DGB address

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

Step 6: Play and earn DGB!

OK, Let me start by saying that this is really awesome news....

But, I'm looking at the payouts on the website...
Per Game Win: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Champion Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Minion Kill: $0.0001 USD (about 2 DGB)

I've never played this game, so I'm not sure how difficult these things are to do in game or how often it happens. But, it seems like if you get a few thousand people hooking up an account to earn DGB, and they all do these tasks to get payouts, this could quickly drain any fund you have set up to give payouts.

Do people get these rewards each time, or is it only a one-time reward?
Will these rewards change often based on how often the requirements are being met?

I believe every time you do one of these "challenges" you will get payd.
Digibyte is starting the campaign as a sponsor and they are offcourse looking for any other business that wants to get theire name on it and buy Digibytes to be a sponsor.

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

OK, Let me start by saying that this is really awesome news....

But, I'm looking at the payouts on the website...
Per Game Win: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Champion Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Minion Kill: $0.0001 USD (about 2 DGB)

I've never played this game, so I'm not sure how difficult these things are to do in game or how often it happens. But, it seems like if you get a few thousand people hooking up an account to earn DGB, and they all do these tasks to get payouts, this could quickly drain any fund you have set up to give payouts.

Do people get these rewards each time, or is it only a one-time reward?
Will these rewards change often based on how often the requirements are being met?
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WOW!! Ready for mainstream adoption?
YES WE ARE!!!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

How to get started?

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The DigiByte Gaming chrome app has been updated!

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-gaming-wallet/lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj

We will be releasing the updated Android version shortly.

If your app does not upgrade right away go into your chrome browser -> Settings -> Extensions -> Update all
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
agree, above all, I hope all goes well for Digistat team and that we will soon hear from you  Wink

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Hi, please why http://www.digistats.info/ is offline since 3 or 4 days ? This site web is essential. thx

I honestly don’t know what is going on here, I understand that the owner of the site was experiencing some personal difficulties in his life. Unfortunately this all started during a period where I was unwell myself and when I could, I looked back and found that some community members had made some accusations that I consider to be wholly unwarranted. At the same time we had some other outside negative intrusions but none of them have yet returned since I did.
It could be that the site has been taken down because some of the information on it would be misleading if Alaniz was unable to update and maintain the site. I hope that Alaniz will pull through whatever difficulties he has been experiencing and one day get back on the job but I would like to remind the community here that Digistats is a community project and he is not obligated to do anything with it. If he would like to drop me a pm and let me know how things are going, I’d gratefully appreciate it but other than that, I wish him all the best and hope he’s ok.

I liked this site, but also I found problems and I made several posts about how the data on their site was wrong. I gave many examples with links to show what was wrong in the hopes that they would check into it.

That site has/had some nice tools and would have been awesome if the data was correct, but since the day it went live it was wrong and should never have been used as a reference. Think of it as using a bank's website to view your bank accounts, except that not all of your payments/deposits show up, and your balances are wrong, and all the charts/tables that rely on that data are also wrong.

The only response I ever got to my posts was that they were too busy with their personal lives to work on it (that's fine with me, but there was never anything done at all, which is too bad). It's like they rushed to try and get this working to claim they had a cool website for DGB (which it was in theory) and put it out live before it was ready, then just totally stopped working on it. I hope that someday they do come back and fix it.
Activity: 245
Hi, please why http://www.digistats.info/ is offline since 3 or 4 days ? This site web is essential. thx

I honestly don’t know what is going on here, I understand that the owner of the site was experiencing some personal difficulties in his life. Unfortunately this all started during a period where I was unwell myself and when I could, I looked back and found that some community members had made some accusations that I consider to be wholly unwarranted. At the same time we had some other outside negative intrusions but none of them have yet returned since I did.
It could be that the site has been taken down because some of the information on it would be misleading if Alaniz was unable to update and maintain the site. I hope that Alaniz will pull through whatever difficulties he has been experiencing and one day get back on the job but I would like to remind the community here that Digistats is a community project and he is not obligated to do anything with it. If he would like to drop me a pm and let me know how things are going, I’d gratefully appreciate it but other than that, I wish him all the best and hope he’s ok.

I agree that a good website for general DGB statistics and info (compiled into a single resource) is important.  I know that Alaniz (and esotericism) put in tons of time early in the summer.  And, I had a couple of personal conversations with Alaniz around the time he was bringing the site online.  Like others, I haven't had a chance to talk with him since then.  However, I would add that keeping a site like DigiStats updated and online would pretty much be a full time job.  I've been really busy for the past 45 days.  And, I've struggled to post here regularly, and keep up with the general DigiByte Group maintenance stuff.  Thankfully, the DGB Group website is  super simple compared to something like DigiStats.  I'll reach out to Alaniz and see what I can find out.  But, as Jumbley points out ... he was volunteering his time so we should be patient.   
Activity: 245
I've just had confirmation from Eric, that people can enter this months DigiByte Group competition as many times as they like, the winner will be drawn at random so paint this place peeps and good luck!  Grin

Yes.  And, I hope there will be some really fun memes that help promote the impending release of digispeed.  I'm really looking forward to that - it's going to be a significant underlying improvement in our platform.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I've just had confirmation from Eric, that people can enter this months DigiByte Group competition as many times as they like, the winner will be drawn at random so paint this place peeps and good luck!  Grin
Activity: 637
Digibyte aims to be to new digital currency of the world, shouldn't there be much more exchanges where you can buy and sell Digibyte?
Perhaps you are under the illusion that DigiByte is being driven by the existing elite that already has all the money and influence to promote it. DigiByte belongs to the 99% and we will continually find ways of promoting and supporting what we are doing here and the things you are asking for will happen, patience my friend.  Wink

Digibyte and Guldencoin are the only 2 coins not controlled by the cartels in the top 100. They are as free market as they come.
IOS wallet not availabe in UK store?
Interesting, I wonder if it has anything to do with all this apple pay shit that even my bank seems to be pushing. I'll see what i can find out.

What version?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Interesting, I wonder if it has anything to do with all this apple pay shit that even my bank seems to be pushing. I'll see what i can find out.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Jump to: