Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 774. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I signed up for LoL and played a round!

Wow, that can be a huge amount of DGB... Well done!! Better than mining ? Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
I signed up for LoL and played a round!

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
This is indeed a pretty sick release.
Kudos to the DigiByte team! Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I thought Digibyte combining forces with Tofugear would conquer the worlds retail market.
Really like this unexpected turn and totally did not expect it.
Keep on suprising me Digibyte!  Grin
Activity: 351
Does everything work ?
I stil didn't get my digibyte.

Status remains on in progress for the last 15 hours.

Edit: About the league of legends rewards
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I will also enliven this contest
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
The DigiByte Gaming Android Wallet has been updated and is now on the Google Play store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibytegaming.digibytegaming
Downloaded and works like a charm! Bug fixxed and really fast transactions,,, in 2 seconds i received the incoming message  Grin
Activity: 335
There is millions of people playing LoL, omg, mainstream adoption incoming.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Hi,

Just wanna check-in and how's the DGB iOS wallet progress? Seems like the update is taking forever as is there's known bug on 8.4 where you can't unlock your wallet (means you cant spend any DGB in your wallet)  Shocked

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
★★ Introducing DigiByteGaming.com ★★

Earn FREE DigiBytes by playing League of Legends

What is League of Legends?

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 1: Visit DigiByteGaming.com

Step 2: Sign up with 1 click with your Twitch or Twitter account

Step 3: Download the gaming wallet: Download Here

Step 4: Enter your DGB address

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

Step 6: Play and earn DGB!

OK, Let me start by saying that this is really awesome news....

But, I'm looking at the payouts on the website...
Per Game Win: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Champion Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD (about 20 DGB)
Per Minion Kill: $0.0001 USD (about 2 DGB)

I've never played this game, so I'm not sure how difficult these things are to do in game or how often it happens. But, it seems like if you get a few thousand people hooking up an account to earn DGB, and they all do these tasks to get payouts, this could quickly drain any fund you have set up to give payouts.

Do people get these rewards each time, or is it only a one-time reward?
Will these rewards change often based on how often the requirements are being met?

I believe every time you do one of these "challenges" you will get payd.
Digibyte is starting the campaign as a sponsor and they are offcourse looking for any other business that wants to get theire name on it and buy Digibytes to be a sponsor.

An Intro to my Feedback
I have never played LoL before. but i have played DOTA 2 a lot. what i do know is that both of them are like rivals in the world of dota-like gaming scene. so im guessing the aspects of it are not that much different compared to DOTA 2. like how many heroes are there in a match, how many towers, how many creeps/minions, etc. So whatever i am going to say will be purely based on my past gaming experience for DOTA 2.

Suggesting a Reward Cap in the future
Right now, its like a flat 20 DGB reward across the board (excluding killing a minion). As a DOTA 2 player, based on the current rewards, i would rather farm millions of minions than hunt down champions, turrets or even bother to win the game.

Rewards should be and should feel rewarding enough according to how difficult it is to earn it. Yet at the same time, rewards should never be allowed to be taken advantage. However, minimizing the reward to as little as possible is a poor way to address the issue of players taking advantage of DGB Gaming Payout/Reward System. hence i am suggesting the DGBCap - putting a limit to how much players can get these rewards per day.

because there will be bound to be players who can form a group of 10-12 together and just plainly kill each other off + millions of minions in a never ending match just to take advantage of DGB. so my suggestion is maybe 3000-5000DGB/day? i dunno but please do think about it as Digibyte Gaming gets better. Remember, Digibyte is aiming to be worth $1-$10 in the future Grin.

Not forgetting, there's other games to consider as well. Minecraft, CS:GO, etc. Right now, DGB can easily be implemented into these games and i am sure there will be more to come. It would be troublesome to cap for each game as the DigiByte Team will need to keep track of any game changes as well. so a nice overall cap would be easier.

Without a Cap/Limit, there's going to be problems for sure. Please don't let DigiByte get reaped. I am not very experienced with coding and with Database Management Systems. So i am not sure what would be a good way to quickly implement one on the fly. limit the number of DGB earned/won from LoL? limit the number of rewarded kills? Maybe re-structure the Reward System into something like a Daily Achievement System?

Suggesting some Reward Changes once Cap is out
killing a minion - for 2 DGB, it feels awesome. its not 1 DGB. but 2. and they are easy to kill  Grin
killing a turrent (turret) - i feel the reward should be about 30-50 DGB. i am to believe that it is the last hit that kills the turrent that counts, am i right? if a minion kills the turrent, then obviously the kill isn't credited to any player. and there isn't many turrent in a map as well.
killing a champion - for 20 DGB, on further thought about it...feels good - its 10 times better than killing a minion. keep it that way.
winning the game - the reward should be about 75-100 DGB at least.

Conclusion
Whatever i have suggested above are purely just my own opinion. i would like to strongly emphasize that they are not to be taken as 100% correct. Rather, take them into consideration and make it better or throw out whatever is deem as unsuitable. i would prefer that people who are knowledgable enough in these areas to put on their thinking caps and feedback on the current Digibyte Gaming Payout System.

For the time being, i feel its okay to not implement any changes just yet since this is still very new. i am guessing there isn't a cap/limit yet? So there won't be much reaping as the rewards are low and there isn't 1000s of players. But after some testing and data gathering, i do hope to see the changes to the rewards and of course a cap/limit of some form in the future. i believe changes to the rewards will help to attract more players. a flat 20 DGB reward across the board isn't really cutting it since some of those tasks are clearly more difficult.

Do this for Digibyte. Do this for us.
Nevertheless, awesome news from the Digibyte Team regarding this  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The DigiByte Gaming Android Wallet has been updated and is now on the Google Play store!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digibytegaming.digibytegaming
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
★★ Introducing DigiByteGaming.com ★★

Earn FREE DigiBytes by playing League of Legends

What is League of Legends?

League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena, real-time strategy video game developed and published by Riot Games.

League is the most popular video game on Twitch.TV and is played by 100 million + people around the world, mainly millennials... the perfect target audience to adopt DigiByte in mass.

How to get started?

Step 1: Visit DigiByteGaming.com

Step 2: Sign up with 1 click with your Twitch or Twitter account

Step 3: Download the gaming wallet: Download Here

Step 4: Enter your DGB address

Step 5: Verify your League of Legends account ( Download LoL here if you never played the game)

Step 6: Play and earn DGB!

Wow, this is awesome.  I am really excited that the founders of Digibyte explored and implemented one of my ideas!  This just goes to show how they actually do listen to the community and aren't off in their own little world.  Great job Jared + team, looking forward to how this all "plays" out. 

And in honor of this release, I just bought some more DGB and am firing up League of Legends =)
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
When someone says DigiByte is a scam and recently I discovered some people had accused Jared our founder of being a scammer running a scam coin.

You should remind them that 'for every new person that is attracted to DigiByte, this brings the acceptance of bitcoin a bit closer to the masses. DigiByte is designed for a high volume of speedy transactions, Bitcoin is not. DigiByte is made as available as possible for mining to the masses, It can be mined on equipment ‘normal people’ have in their houses. Bitcoin cannot.  DigiByte is a friend to the people, I don’t know WTF Bitcoin is playing at!

Smiley
Verification failed, please try again and make sure you have saved your mastery page.

Undecided
make sure u name the masterypage the right name and make sure u have all letters and no spaces.
Also maybe try using a newly created masterypage.
I'm not sure if it's needed. but i also had to try a few times before i did it good
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Verification failed, please try again and make sure you have saved your mastery page.

Undecided
Activity: 254
First of all i really like the promotion of digibyte trough league of legends.
If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

Thanks for this short review.
First i thougth the same way. Lot of my friends played LOL and still playing DOTA. If you are better than avarange you can do a bit of money.

The thing is; DGB wants to get into gaming and this is the first part. Yes its not perfect but it is the first step!!!
We will have to improve the payout maybe on ranks whatever. The main thing is that this will get DGB on a new path. And don't get me wrong, gaming industry is big!!!

Don't see it negative see it positive! We will moving on the next level. Maybe 2017 other games jumped into DGB system. Hidden boxes with DGB, etc.
We are here to create it. All positive and creative minds trying to make a new gaming experience.
2018 it's like, have you played XY Game. Yes but my skill is to low to compare with others. Come on you get DGB for free when you online playing. Gaming on a new level. We will do it!
THX to Jared that he finaly walked this way. I see a brigth future for DigiByte!

And don't be aware of finance. Sponsoring is big in gaming!

Don't get me wrong , i really like this update / advertisment.
If we can get this news to enough people that play league of legends This could be huge !
But just the word Digibyte is not enough, People should be introduced to digibyte in a short/easy way and know they can earn a little money with this ( wich will only become more if they keep the DGB).

Im sure alot of people don't even know what bitcoin is let alone digibyte.

You are rigth. Till now DGB is not very big. Just a bunch knows it.
Yes short and easy way would be nice.
The fact is that too many crazy guy just out there gaming to much. Look at cs go.
If you trading on steam you only get around 85% the other 15% goes to steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/app/730/discussions/0/46476145711075097/?l=german
So people search a new way and doing csgo jackpot or trading between friends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PyxaAXQrPA

This is where we heading!
If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

First i thougth the same way. Lot of my friends played LOL and still playing DOTA. If you are better than avarange you can do a bit of money.

The thing is; DGB wants to get into gaming and this is the first part. Yes its not perfect but it is the first step!!!
We will have to improve the payout maybe on ranks whatever. The main thing is that this will get DGB on a new path. And don't get me wrong, gaming industry is big!!!

Don't see it negative see it positive! We will moving on the next level. Maybe 2017 other games jumped into DGB system. Hidden boxes with DGB, etc.
We are here to create it. All positive and creative minds trying to make a new gaming experience.
2018 it's like, have you played XY Game. Yes but my skill is to low to compare with others. Come on you get DGB for free when you online playing. Gaming on a new level. We will do it!
THX to Jared that he finaly walked this way. I see a brigth future for DigiByte!

Don't get me wrong , i really like this update / advertisment.
If we can get this news to enough people that play league of legends This could be huge !
But just the word Digibyte is not enough, People should be introduced to digibyte in a short/easy way and know they can earn a little money with this ( wich will only become more if they keep the DGB).

Im sure alot of people don't even know what bitcoin is let alone digibyte.
Activity: 254

Here are my thoughts of it and some questions:
I myself played it untill a year ago i think.

What are the rules ?

-With this i mean what game mode do you need to play to get these rewards ?
Do you need to play ranked.
or can u play a normal 5vs5 vs players and still get the rewards.
Or can u even get it against NPC.

League of legends has  a few diffrent game modes.

-In an average game u can get 7 champion kills / 150 minions / 2 towers / and a win = 0.025 USD each battle. ( this depends on how good you play and what game modes you use )

I expect the first few weeks there won't be that many people who use it cause it's new.
But let's say  1000 people do this 1 time a day
That would make it 25 USD a day for 1 match.

Isn't this a little much if it starts to get alot of attention ?

My next question is : how many times a day u can get this reward ? cause  most people play it alot more then 1 match a day. and then it might become expencive for advertisment.

These are some things that came to my mind.
Grtz verias

If we could get some streamers to advertise this or report it on one of the league of legends  sites with an explenation what digibyte is it could get alot of attention.

Here are my thoughts of it and some questions:
I myself played it untill a year ago i think.

What are the rules ?

-With this i mean what game mode do you need to play to get these rewards ?
Do you need to play ranked.
or can u play a normal 5vs5 vs players and still get the rewards.
Or can u even get it against NPC.

League of legends has  a few diffrent game modes.

-In an average game u can get 7 champion kills / 150 minions / 2 towers / and a win = 0.025 USD each battle. ( this depends on how good you play and what game modes you use )

I expect the first few weeks there won't be that many people who use it cause it's new.
But let's say  1000 people do this 1 time a day
That would make it 25 USD a day for 1 match.

Isn't this a little much if it starts to get alot of attention ?

My next question is : how many times a day u can get this reward ? cause  most people play it alot more then 1 match a day. and then it might become expencive for advertisment.

These are some things that came to my mind.
Grtz verias
Jump to: