Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 797. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I think it is to much tofugear than digibytes in the process. I hear always tofugear, but I invest in digibyte. With so many employees in the office, that is simply too little progress here. Sad Where does the journey? Digibytes for fashion-store? DigiReport #3 was a disappointment for me. Is Jared alone in project and the other guys are working for tofugear? How many fulltime-jobs are on the digibyte-project?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Here is the link to learn more about the contest and enter. https://digibytegroup.com/project/contest-august-2015/

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric

No offense but that video looks really cringeworthy.

It's sort of hard for me to post personal replies because - whenever I post - I am acting as the primary representative of the DGB Group.  Based on my personal experience, when people begin things with the phrase "no offense" it means that they are trying to insult you but they don't want to feel bad about it.  So, keeping that in mind, here is my semi-official response.

We have a great community with DGB.  I put up the first 100,000 DGB for the contest and Jumbley and 24hralttrade contributed; the current prize for the August contest is 250,000 DGB.  In addition we've all also put up DGB for a general contest bonus fund - to payout bonuses.  Each monthly contest will include a bonus prize if the winner mines in the official Digihash pool.  I've guaranteed a minimum 100,000 DGB monthly prize for the indefinite future.

Keep in mind that these contributions come from our personal DGB balances.  I don't have huge amounts of DGB.  My balance isn't really anyone's business - but I have fewer than 10 million DGB.  So far, I've contributed between 10% and 15% of my total DGB balance to support the community (excluding my time and my out of pocket expenses).

The DigiByte Group has had tremendous community support, and loads of positive feedback, and great success with our other - and our ongoing - projects (press release, marketing, etc.).  And, I want to publicly thank everyone who has contributed to any of our projects.  We'll keep serving the DGB community because we believe in you and we believe in contributing to building our great community.

I started the DGB Group because I believe in Jared's vision for DGB - and because I believe in the members of the DGB community.  Jared continues to demonstrate his leadership and vision for developing and growing DGB.  The current work he's doing with Tofu Gear is remarkable, and I am thankful to get to be a part of such a great community with all of you supporting DGB.

The DigiByte Knights monthly contests are just for fun.  They're intended to reward members of our fantastic DGB community - for their support - and for their participation in DGB.  Every month there will be a different challenge contest.  Some will have videos, some will have other challenges where members of the community will create or share their own work.  The video, for this month's contest is not intended to be a professional promotional video.

Jumbley put the video together by combining lots of different DGB memes from the past few months.  He did the music himself.  I want to officially, and publicly thank him for his work.

In addition to his time - I had a couple of hours of legal consultations to make sure that we were doing everything with the contests on the up and up - and I put in a few hours to build the page on the site.  But, none of this matters.

It's just for fun and to support DGB.  So, no offense taken.  If you don't want to have any fun, and you don't want to be rewarded, then you don't have to enter the contest.  We've had lots of entries already (just in the past 24 hours).  Thanks to everyone who supports DGB.  And good luck with the contest.

Cheers,

Eric

This contest is 100% community driven! Thank you to Eric & Jumbley for helping put this together. Thank you to those who have donated to the prize pool!  Keep up the great work everyone and let us know how we can be of help!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Here is the link to learn more about the contest and enter. https://digibytegroup.com/project/contest-august-2015/

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric

No offense but that video looks really cringeworthy.

It's sort of hard for me to post personal replies because - whenever I post - I am acting as the primary representative of the DGB Group.  Based on my personal experience, when people begin things with the phrase "no offense" it means that they are trying to insult you but they don't want to feel bad about it.  So, keeping that in mind, here is my semi-official response.

We have a great community with DGB.  I put up the first 100,000 DGB for the contest and Jumbley and 24hralttrade contributed; the current prize for the August contest is 250,000 DGB.  In addition we've all also put up DGB for a general contest bonus fund - to payout bonuses.  Each monthly contest will include a bonus prize if the winner mines in the official Digihash pool.  I've guaranteed a minimum 100,000 DGB monthly prize for the indefinite future.

Keep in mind that these contributions come from our personal DGB balances.  I don't have huge amounts of DGB.  My balance isn't really anyone's business - but I have fewer than 10 million DGB.  So far, I've contributed between 10% and 15% of my total DGB balance to support the community (excluding my time and my out of pocket expenses).

The DigiByte Group has had tremendous community support, and loads of positive feedback, and great success with our other - and our ongoing - projects (press release, marketing, etc.).  And, I want to publicly thank everyone who has contributed to any of our projects.  We'll keep serving the DGB community because we believe in you and we believe in contributing to building our great community.

I started the DGB Group because I believe in Jared's vision for DGB - and because I believe in the members of the DGB community.  Jared continues to demonstrate his leadership and vision for developing and growing DGB.  The current work he's doing with Tofu Gear is remarkable, and I am thankful to get to be a part of such a great community with all of you supporting DGB.

The DigiByte Knights monthly contests are just for fun.  They're intended to reward members of our fantastic DGB community - for their support - and for their participation in DGB.  Every month there will be a different challenge contest.  Some will have videos, some will have other challenges where members of the community will create or share their own work.  The video, for this month's contest is not intended to be a professional promotional video.

Jumbley put the video together by combining lots of different DGB memes from the past few months.  He did the music himself.  I want to officially, and publicly thank him for his work.

In addition to his time - I had a couple of hours of legal consultations to make sure that we were doing everything with the contests on the up and up - and I put in a few hours to build the page on the site.  But, none of this matters.

It's just for fun and to support DGB.  So, no offense taken.  If you don't want to have any fun, and you don't want to be rewarded, then you don't have to enter the contest.  We've had lots of entries already (just in the past 24 hours).  Thanks to everyone who supports DGB.  And good luck with the contest.

Cheers,

Eric
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Bytecoin has much better tech.

My cats breath smells like cat food

Seeing how we are throwing around quotes with no proof ! Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Activity: 245
Hi Everyone,

The DigiByte Group is happy to announce that we have started a DigiByte Knights Challenge Contest.  We will have monthly contests.  Each contest will work to promote or support some aspect of the DGB core services.

THIS MONTH THE PRIZE IS ALREADY AT 250,000 DGB.  It's free and easy to enter.

Let me know if you have any questions.  And, good luck.

Eric
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 254
Does this mean I am mining?

You need to change .bat file in your grs-sgminer folder.
Correct your pool address.
For example -o stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3034
Start batfile.

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Does this mean I am mining?

Doesn't look like it. Your hashrate is zero, and it appears that you aren't connected to a pool (although it is changing pool difficulty which is strange).

If you were mining, you would see several 'Accepted' lines and your hashrate wouldn't be zero. Here's an example:

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Is that rigth?

Market cap is the total value of Bitcoin. It is calculated based on the total available supply multiplied by the price of each Bitcoin. The market cap of Bitcoin for today is ฿14,418,400.00. It has a current circulating supply of 14.4 Million coins.

Market cap is the total value of Digibyte. It is calculated based on the total available supply multiplied by the price of each Digibyte. The market cap of Digibyte for today is ฿1,222.38. It has a current circulating supply of 4.63 Billion coins.
★★JOiN Today Mining on http://digihash.co.★★[DGB]✔
Get Rewards on Monday. 24h / same Pool => 1000DGB with #DigiByteTip https://digibytetip.com/
PM me your Digibyte wallet address. => Get it here / http://digibyte.co/content/choose-your-digibyte-wallet

I can only reward Digibyte-Groestl! Please test Sgminer v0.1 -amd-grs win32. Link below
Rules?Simple!: Jump on Digihas, send me your miningaddress. I will reward you on Monday if you stay 24/h.

Configuration:
Username:your digibyte-groestl wallet address
Password:anything
Algorithm:groestlmyriad
URL (difficulty 0.01):stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3010
URL (difficulty 0.1):stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3034
URL (difficulty 32):stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3258

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sgminer v0.1 -amd-grs win32 (R9-280X : 25MHs) /  (R9-290 : 30MHs) /  (R9-290x : 35MHs)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.sendspace.com/file/jbjpe6

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
This seems like a good juncture to mention the DigiByte Knights competition, that will officially launch at the beginning of August.

https://youtu.be/Ycg0lTozZB4

DigiByte Knights Competition in a nutshell.
Watch the video and count how many times the ‘dancing DigiMan’ appears. When you have your answer, you will need a DigiByte wallet to send 100 DGB to the DigiByte Group address that we will publish on the DigiByte Group site, remember to include your answer in the label.
We will run the competition throughout August and the winner will be drawn from the correct answers at the beginning of September and you can enter as many times as you like.
Now because this is a DigiByte Knights competition, if the winning address drawn is a miner in the official DigiHash pool, you will win double. The prize is currently set at 100,000 DGB, so you could win 200,000 DGB if you are a miner in the official pool. We reserve the right to increase the prize if for example, funds raised outweigh prize offered but we will not under any circumstances reduce it.
Good luck and remember to keep an eye on the DigiByte Group site for details of where and how to enter. https://digibytegroup.com/

This is a very intresting project and looking forward on how this is working out!
This is very good for Digibyte to support the network with dedicated mining and reward them with Digibytes.

As a start i will ad some Digibytes for the winner!
It would appear that we have run into our first hurdle and that is that if we get people to send DGB to enter, it's not a competition but a sweepstake or a lottery and we would have to deal with possible eligibility restrictions or - in a worst case - possible regulatory license issues. I'm thinking that we could automatically enter any address mining in the official pool, if that is different, I don't know we are looking into that now and will let you all know.
Sorry for hold up but hopefully we will get this sorted soon.
This seems like a good juncture to mention the DigiByte Knights competition, that will officially launch at the beginning of August.

Watch the video and count how many times the ‘dancing DigiMan’ appears. When you have your answer, you will need a DigiByte wallet to send 100 DGB to the DigiByte Group address that we will publish on the DigiByte Group site, remember to include your answer in the label.
We will run the competition throughout August and the winner will be drawn from the correct answers at the beginning of September and you can enter as many times as you like.
Now because this is a DigiByte Knights competition, if the winning address drawn is a miner in the official DigiHash pool, you will win double. The prize is currently set at 100,000 DGB, so you could win 200,000 DGB if you are a miner in the official pool. We reserve the right to increase the prize if for example, funds raised outweigh prize offered but we will not under any circumstances reduce it.
Good luck and remember to keep an eye on the DigiByte Group site for details of where and how to enter. https://digibytegroup.com/

This is a very intresting project and looking forward on how this is working out!
This is very good for Digibyte to support the network with dedicated mining and reward them with Digibytes.

As a start i will ad some Digibytes for the winner!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Activity: 332

2GH/s SHA-256 ?  You might get 200 DGB in a month of mining with that, if you are lucky.
200 DGB/ month - doesn't sound good...
Sorry I missed a decimal spot, it's 2000/month, still not very good

When I point my miners to slush I get about 15-20% more BTC, so theoreticaly you better buy the coins with the BTC. By mining DGB you help to secure the network and for me thats worth a couple of mBTC a day. It's short term thinking when we talk about those few percent difference. A healthy coin does not fall from thin air...
Moderators don't have anything to do with posts like that, they only need to delete spam and reported posts. Nothing more, nothing less.

They deleted 2 posts of me as well. What the hell?

+1 (that gives them something to delete Wink but they probably don't because now there is text behind it... lol
Yep, me too. All the posts where responses like +1 and "good job!" and whats more funny is the fact they where about a year old...
9 posts of me.  Even when btctalk whas i
Offline couple of days ago.
Jump to: