Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 798. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Moderators don't have anything to do with posts like that, they only need to delete spam and reported posts. Nothing more, nothing less.

They deleted 2 posts of me as well. What the hell?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hmm, the forum just went from 1056 to 1053 pages....someone is deleting?

edit: now 1051
I have had notification that one of my posts was removed. It was where I put  +1 to a comment once, the moderators often remove these.
It was a +1 to 24s image, this one.

Grin
legendary

2GH/s SHA-256 ?  You might get 200 DGB in a month of mining with that, if you are lucky.
200 DGB/ month - doesn't sound good...
Sorry I missed a decimal spot, it's 2000/month, still not very good
True but it will only cost about 1-2 cents a day in electricity, well within anyone's budget. If he was to use a U3 he could probably mine nearly that each day but it would cost him 30-60 cents a day for electricity and he may not wish to spend that much but the miner would probably only cost twice as much in the first place. The point is, he would actively be doing something to support DigiByte and if DGBs price was to rise, things could vastly improve and the more people that did this, the better chance of that happening.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Hmm, the forum just went from 1056 to 1053 pages....someone is deleting?

edit: now 1051
DigiByte? Yes!

2GH/s SHA-256 ?  You might get 200 DGB in a month of mining with that, if you are lucky.
200 DGB/ month - doesn't sound good...
Sorry I missed a decimal spot, it's 2000/month, still not very good
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
DigiByte? Yes!
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Please could the DigiByte community verify these blocks at which the milestones below were surpassed:

• 1,000,000,000 DGB generated at block number 109,725 on the 18th of April 2014.
  • 2,000,000,000 DGB generated at block number 241,972 on the 11th of October 2014.
  • 3,000,000,000 DGB generated at block number 383,532 on the 4th of December 2014.

Verification of the above will be appreciated greatly.  They will be included in the book "DIGIBYTE - HISTORY OF THE FIRST YEAR".
legendary
Speaking about Digibyte network - in Digiexplorer there are many transactions of value less than 1 USD.
Do we know what typically are those transactions?
Real people sending DGB to each other? People sending themselves from one wallet to other? Something else?
probably payments to small miners. We need lots more of them. We need the community to mine for glory in massive numbers.
People don't do it because it is expensive but if you truly believe in DigiByte, you will mine for it. You will be mining for, what looks like on paper as a loss, but there is nothing more useful you could do for DigiByte than this. At the same time you should buy small amounts of DigiByte and hold all of it.
I call the people that do this Knights because it is them that defend the coin and boy does it need defending.
I tell you what if you put a usb miner to work in the DigiHash pool where they take 3% to support development. If you leave your rewards untouched and in your wallet for a month after you have mined them, then I will pay you 6% back out of my own pocket!

In fact, this offer open to the community. PM me if you are interested. Smiley

I haven't actually mined anything yet. Where do I get this USB miner? I understand that it will be unprofitable for me to mine but I could still try it for fun.
Now, that's the spirit felix_one. Have a look on ebay for for a small bitcoin miner that suits your pocket.
Is this any good?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antminer-U2-1-6-2-0-GH-s-USB-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-/281758438257?hash=item419a1c9371
yes that is fine, I'd give you 6% back on that. Have a good look around to see if you can get it any cheaper but I think that is about how much they go for. With a usb miner you will need a computer that is on all the time connected to the internet. A lot of people use raspberry pi's as the controller because they don't want to tie up their machine. As you are the first to take me up on my offer, I will extend my offer to you personally for anything up to a Bitmain U3 (63GH/s). Wink
Thanks, I have some more questions though. What OS do I need to install on that Raspberry when I get it? Does mining use lot of internet bandwidth?
The Rpi is a linux machine so the OS is free and open source and it will not use much bandwidth mining with one.
Speaking about Digibyte network - in Digiexplorer there are many transactions of value less than 1 USD.
Real people sending DGB to each other? People sending themselves from one wallet to other? Something else?
probably payments to small miners. We need lots more of them. We need the community to mine for glory in massive numbers.
People don't do it because it is expensive but if you truly believe in DigiByte, you will mine for it. You will be mining for, what looks like on paper as a loss, but there is nothing more useful you could do for DigiByte than this. At the same time you should buy small amounts of DigiByte and hold all of it.
I call the people that do this Knights because it is them that defend the coin and boy does it need defending.
I tell you what if you put a usb miner to work in the DigiHash pool where they take 3% to support development. If you leave your rewards untouched and in your wallet for a month after you have mined them, then I will pay you 6% back out of my own pocket!

I haven't actually mined anything yet. Where do I get this USB miner? I understand that it will be unprofitable for me to mine but I could still try it for fun.
Now, that's the spirit felix_one. Have a look on ebay for for a small bitcoin miner that suits your pocket.
Is this any good?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Antminer-U2-1-6-2-0-GH-s-USB-ASIC-Bitcoin-Miner-/281758438257?hash=item419a1c9371
yes that is fine, I'd give you 6% back on that. Have a good look around to see if you can get it any cheaper but I think that is about how much they go for. With a usb miner you will need a computer that is on all the time connected to the internet. A lot of people use raspberry pi's as the controller because they don't want to tie up their machine. As you are the first to take me up on my offer, I will extend my offer to you personally for anything up to a Bitmain U3 (63GH/s). Wink
Thanks, I have some more questions though. What OS do I need to install on that Raspberry when I get it? Does mining use lot of internet bandwidth?
legendary

Is this any good?

Is this any good?
legendary

legendary

I guess the point is - DigiByte doesn't sound like it is money.
Digi = digital, byte = basically also something digital for most of the people. No reference to it being money/ money-like.

Can you give an example of a fiat coin that sounds like money? If i'll take baht, rupee, rand, yuan, yen, dollar, euro... don't sound as money to me neither. Only the crypto's did glue the word coin to their brew.

Behind every fiat there is a government with all its administrative/ information resources - therefore everybody knows that fiat in question IS money. Digibyte doesn't have that of course.
legendary
legendary
I think it's awful, all these city folks snorting coke through paper wallets too that you get these days. Grin
legendary
I guess the point is - DigiByte doesn't sound like it is money.
Digi = digital, byte = basically also something digital for most of the people. No reference to it being money/ money-like.

Can you give an example of a fiat coin that sounds like money? If i'll take baht, rupee, rand, yuan, yen, dollar, euro... don't sound as money to me neither. Only the crypto's did glue the word coin to their brew.
Crypto is more than money, that's why there isn't a 'money coin'.

edit: I stand corrected, there is a money coin. Everyone must know what that is then and want some.....
https://www.moneycoin.com/Home/Index.html
Jump to: