Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 796. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I saw this but, we have also digistats.info and it is full functional? No, atm. everybody can create a html-frontend, this is not the problem. digibyte still needs a lot of time. the Fiat/DGB project is on the development plan, this is not new Information. always this "hyping" on the basis of a screen or a comment.

http://www.digistats.info/#/ is not fully functional. The data on the site is incorrect. Addresses in the block explorer do not show the correct amount, transactions are missing, etc.

I reported this 4 weeks ago, and asked for an update, and have been told that they are too busy with their personal lives.

A community driven project always takes longer, Nobody is getting payd, Vacation time etc etc.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
I saw this but, we have also digistats.info and it is full functional? No, atm. everybody can create a html-frontend, this is not the problem. digibyte still needs a lot of time. the Fiat/DGB project is on the development plan, this is not new Information. always this "hyping" on the basis of a screen or a comment.

http://www.digistats.info/#/ is not fully functional. The data on the site is incorrect. Addresses in the block explorer do not show the correct amount, transactions are missing, etc.

I reported this 4 weeks ago, and asked for an update, and have been told that they are too busy with their personal lives.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
no doubt there are many ideas but it must also working. these are quite a lot of working areas but i see only jared(the one-men-show) and his appeal to search more people they support. therefore my question, how many workers on the digibyte project.

I'm from this business and I know how hard it is.
Why should people from tofugear come in here and tell what they do?
Jared is the Digibyte contact person, Also estoricism and mentalcolatz ( Sorry for misstyping usernames for both of you) come by from time to time to give us info or updates.
We now have proffesional update videos every week, Tell me 1 coin that equals this, Even BTC is not doing this on daily basis.
If you come from this business you are the one that needs to know that a business cannot do a daily update and employees coming to this forum to give us updates etc.  That costs time, Time is $$ and that time and money is needed elsewhere and not in this forum for that kind of things.

I do not need a video update every week. I just need a developer - statement of the process, from time to time, and a visible progress, no more. And what i see on the digibyte page is the Latest DigiByte News from 26Oct2014 or Blog 23Jan2015 or the wiki. But we have now video-updates ... it is really necessary or in other words I hope this is not to much work.
no doubt there are many ideas but it must also working. these are quite a lot of working areas but i see only jared(the one-men-show) and his appeal to search more people they support. therefore my question, how many workers on the digibyte project.

Why should people from tofugear come in here and tell what they do?
Jared is the Digibyte contact person, Also estoricism and mentalcolatz ( Sorry for misstyping usernames for both of you) come by from time to time to give us info or updates.
We now have proffesional update videos every week, Tell me 1 coin that equals this, Even BTC is not doing this on daily basis.
If you come from this business you are the one that needs to know that a business cannot do a daily update and employees coming to this forum to give us updates etc.  That costs time, Time is $$ and that time and money is needed elsewhere and not in this forum for that kind of things.

I think it is to much tofugear than digibytes in the process. I hear always tofugear, but I invest in digibyte. With so many employees in the office, that is simply too little progress here. Sad Where does the journey? Digibytes for fashion-store? DigiReport #3 was a disappointment for me. Is Jared alone in project and the other guys are working for tofugear? How many fulltime-jobs are on the digibyte-project?

you clearly missed the 'sneak peak' in the 3rd video.  Cool
You are trying to bring up negative things for Digibyte but you need to do some research before you do this.

A: Digistats is a community driven project still in development.
B: Offcourse Digibyte needs allot time. Just like BTC and any other coin, Again,We are not selling fruits or meat Smiley
C:There is no hyping, There is proof that digibyte is really working towards the mainstream adoption. We are just getting people informed and excited.

What do you expect from Digibyte?  "Finish" all projects in 6 months and none of them working 100% or work longer on all projects and release them one by one when they are ready to release?
I think it is to much tofugear than digibytes in the process. I hear always tofugear, but I invest in digibyte. With so many employees in the office, that is simply too little progress here. Sad Where does the journey? Digibytes for fashion-store? DigiReport #3 was a disappointment for me. Is Jared alone in project and the other guys are working for tofugear? How many fulltime-jobs are on the digibyte-project?

You do realise that http://digistats.info is a community project, right? http://digiexplorer.info/ Is the official block explorer.
And insight is a digibyte-project or what? the community project is for me more interesting as a github "download". by the way in the IE, i see only a white page, for me is the community project more professional as the official block explorer. (always compare with the "manpower")

you clearly missed the 'sneak peak' in the 3rd video.  Cool

Just saw the sneak peak , Not really sure what to make out of it ,
But i think its time to make my digibyte bag a little bigger

Ok, Let me just show 1.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250

Just saw the sneak peak , Not really sure what to make out of it ,
But i think its time to make my digibyte bag a little bigger
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Check this out! Feel free to retweet. Really, really interesting.
That is very very intresting Dennahz!
getting the deserved awareness and appreciation Smiley

Well, one more person to contact for the devs , this might be a great cooperation...
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
getting the deserved awareness and appreciation Smiley
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Let me just jump in with a huge thanks Jared! Awesome to see DigiByte being developed further and further..
The office looks as messy -just like ours- as a normal office should look like Smiley
so thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
all the efforts and quality of this DGB community can not go unnoticed!  Roll Eyes Wink
I'm sure grabbing some -in my opinion, undervalued- coins right now
props to you guys and thanks! you have just earned a new follower Smiley
will read all I can today and hope to be able to contribute soon.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
MemberCount+1,

Thank you for expressing your concern and for supporting DigiByte and being active on the forum here. To start off, everyone in the video you saw is working on projects that will directly benefit DigiByte, utilise it as a payment method and help increase adoption of DigiByte in real world scenarios. Many of these projects are not yet public but I can assure you I am not alone and that we really do have several people in house working full time, not to mention others from around the world contributing in many ways.

It is important to make a couple distinctions here. First, we have on going development of the DigiByte protocol itself with the upcoming DigiSpeed hard fork. Some of us internally are working on this process along with multiple other people in the community. It is absolutely crucial and important that the development of DigiByte as a protocol stays open, decentralised and spread around the world. The key to rolling out this DigiSpeed hardfork is timing.

We already have a significant advantage over Bitcoin from a technological point of view. This includes speed, security, network stabilisation and transaction volume capacity. We will be furthering these advantages with the upcoming DigiSpeed hardfork. With all this in mind we feel it is important not to get side tracked and lost in all the technical details & development. Why completely reinvent the wheel when all we need to do is give it a stronger undercarriage to ride on, better lubrication to move faster, and build it from better materials in order to market it to the world in a way they can easily understand and more importantly, easily use.

Take a project like Ethereum for example. Over a year later, $15 million in expenses and tons of hype they try rebuilding everything from scratch and they deliver a command line wallet that is so complicated to use there is no way even your average crypto enthusiast is going to adopt it en mass. This is not to say there is not some potential here in the future with their platform, but the truth is it is much farther away from main stream adoption than Bitcoin and DigiByte at this point.

I have a folder on my hard drive with backups of many coin wallets from 2012-2014 that are no longer around and are completely worthless and have been delisted on exchanges and remain unsupported.  There are only a handful of coins that will really survive the next couple years. DigiByte will be one of them. With that in mind we are focusing on two new platforms that will undoubtedly drive adoption for DigiByte.  We also will be making further additions to leverage the DigiByteTipBot. 

As for not enough DigiByte progress... the last time I counted we were maintaining and had deployed 17 different pieces of software to help support & maintain the DigiByte network. This includes programs written in PHP, Node JS, C++. C #, Ruby, Python, Java and more. Now we are even doing video editing and graphic design (a talented member of our office.)

The second distinction to be made is for services built to use DigiByte as a payment method, security platform or potentially more ( we are exploring some very innovative stuff that can be embedded in the DigiByte blockchain). It is much easier to get developers to work on other projects that utilise DigiByte in other applications. Such as checking out and purchasing something with DigiBytes directly from a stores fitting room. This same technology can easily be adapted and spread among various industries, not just retail sales stores. We have had meetings with some big retailers looking at how they can use digital currency in a real world scenarios just like this. Not even Bitcoin is cracking the physical brick & mortar point of sale in a lot of places. Micro transactions are DigiByte's specialty. We can do them faster, more secure and from anywhere in the world. The vision is there, the path has been cleared and now the building blocks are being laid.

Thanks to everyone for your on going support, the DigiByte community rocks!

- Jared

Never ever people can be satisfied,   people are asking for a inside look into the Tofugear and digibyte office, What did we get? A look in the office.
People are asking for weekly updates from Jared,   what do we get... Weekly updates..even with videos!
Tofugear it's core business is not Digibyte so offcourse not all the employees are working for Digibyte.
Digibyte always delivers and still you want everything to happen yesterday.... In what kind of business does everybody think they are working with? It's not that they sell fruits or meat or something.  It's fucking high-tech and yes that needs time to develop.

And with the fashion combination.
We can be proud that thanks to Digibyte we have something like this....  I'm getting allot of eyes turning to my store including big newspapers and offcourse bigger companies that are intrested in the omnichannel platform,  Dont forget, I am the Demo/flagship store of Tofugear and everybody i have spoken to asked me, How did you get in contact with Tofugear?    I tell them the full story about Digibyte and they are all amazed and theire mind is blown.

Last week the first big newspaper ( 1.5 million readers every week )
Noted the story,  And yes, They asked me what is Digibyte, Who is Jared etc etc.

So please Membercount+1 , Dont come in here and complain about Digibyte not working hard enough or that not enough people are working on Digibyte.
If we really had 20+ people (Proffesional IT employees) working on Digibyte, the 250k investment would be spend on everybodys paycheck already.

Allot of people really dont know how hard Digibyte and tofugear are working to a succes.
Can you even imagine when a big company with 500+ stores and a big webshop accepts the Tofugear omnichannel platform and they also include Digibyte as a payment option?

@Jared, Awesome job as always and i love the inside office look!
Jump to: