Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 895. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
hi i am a bit worried my multibit wallet shows this in status

and says this transaction is not standard and should not be trusted
thought I'd buy some more DigiByte
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
whats the network hash at these days for shah?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
61 is cheap it should be roughly 75-85
no, if it were 75-85 then 24 would have to give me a 10% rebate on the shirt I bought off him the other day, so I don't see it moving up there until that offer runs out because I'm lucky like that.  Tongue
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
61 is cheap it should be roughly 75-85
legendary
Any sizable amount has been gobbled up all day on all the exchanges but who is surprised by that!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
61 Bittrex  Huh EDIT:  Grin
somone was digibyte hungry and couldn't wait for sells ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 308
Does anyone speak Korean, Japanese or Hindi? We can use help validating these translations.

Edit: Also looking for Russian, Arabic, Bengali, Polish and any other suggested languages.

I can help with Japanese

nihonjin desu ka?
Activity: 351
maybe a good idea to create  a group on skype or slack for big DGB holders like they do with archcoin.
(with archcoin everyone with more then 8k coins can apply to a slack group if i remember right)

have to prove it with ofline wallet not coins on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys, I think we should create a skype call community, where we can share information instantly... and talk about DigiByte a lot Smiley

If we already have one, can someone add me please. You can also add me in person, that will be great, too? Thank you. Skype ID: "halinyo"
Please mention your BCT username.

We are not aware of a Skype community. Is this possible? Or is it a matter of adding several contacts?

Remember we also have the IRC chat room #digibytecoin, we also like to stay in #digibyte

I actually meant skype group.
Yes, basically adding or inviting several contacts...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Does anyone speak Korean, Japanese or Hindi? We can use help validating these translations.

Edit: Also looking for Russian, Arabic, Bengali, Polish and any other suggested languages.

Hey Jared,

I still did not get the email for Turkish translation.
You said you would sent. Thanks,

Regards,
Halin
Activity: 514

I can help with Japanese

I can help with Hindi & Marathi
legendary
Activity: 1062

I can help with Japanese
legendary
Looks like he's going to Spijker bar!  Cheesy
Hahahahaha  Grin   Yeah let´s dress digiman.

Where is the party at!?  Digiman is ready for the weekend  Cool

legendary
I have updated my webshop with the new summer collection,Also added a Digibyte discount of 10%.
I'm still working on a translation but if you see something you really like please give me a headsup and we can work something out.

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Hey there's some nice T's you've got there Hralttrade! Where do you ship from?... I'm all the way over in the land of OZ here

The land of OZ, Is that in USA? Tongue

As a fellow Australian... Sad Sad
Lol i'm sorry!
Well a friend of my is going to visit his girlfriend in Australia this sunday.( she is backpacking there for 6 months and i have seen some pics,Wow!!) He could bring it and send it to you in Australia,that would be much cheaper. (Hope he got some free space in his suitcase)
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I have updated my webshop with the new summer collection,Also added a Digibyte discount of 10%.
I'm still working on a translation but if you see something you really like please give me a headsup and we can work something out.

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Hey there's some nice T's you've got there Hralttrade! Where do you ship from?... I'm all the way over in the land of OZ here

Hehehehe! I should have mentioned kangaroos Wink

@hralttrade I'll have a poke around your site and PM you mate
Activity: 750

www.bluejeansonline.nl

Jump to: