Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 899. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
seems that digibyte forum is online , nice work !
http://www.digibyteforum.com/

Just registered looks great wow

@Dennahz  can't wait till this puppy goes open Grin
Interesting that the market hasn't reacted with the hard fork announcement

Maybe they waiting till job is done Wink
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Interesting that the market hasn't reacted with the hard fork announcement
Activity: 351
I'm working on a board right now, registered a domain for it. Expect this to be online tonight.

I pm'd a couple of times about this with Jared and we agreed that this was the best option.

Slack is great, but has a 10k message limit. So no history.

A board has all the DigiByte stuff centralized in multiple threads. This thread is great, but it's 800 pages about lots of subjects so not really useful for feedback/questions and such.

Even though I dont like paycoin, I like the hashtalk.org, it is very convenient.. That kind of platform could be really useful to create an awareness...
People may just come, because they like what is being talked and shared conveniently, not only DGB, but in fact, DGB will benefit from it.

For Slack, I did not use it at all... is it similar to hashtalk? I yes, then we could really create such thing there and use that instead of BCT.
Basically, we could move everything there all together if Jared agrees... lol

But I also know a few communities like Blue coin (BLU), they are using skype.
It is also fine, when someone shared something, others can follow up.

Agre this will bring us to new levels!

Btctalk is very useful for updates
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
moving all conversation and updates to a dedicated forum will deny the coin a lot of free attention from this forum.

I hold a fair amount of dgb and this is the only forum I check daily for updates.

The more people comment on this thread the more it appears at the top of the alt ann subforum and I am pretty sure a lot of people check this thread because of that.

What you will end up with is a forum full of dedicated people and no passers by.

I would recommend keeping the talk on here going and cross posting any major updates both here and on the dedicated forums.

Do you have anyone managing your social properly?  I do this for a living if you need any help.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I'm working on a board right now, registered a domain for it. Expect this to be online tonight.

I pm'd a couple of times about this with Jared and we agreed that this was the best option.

A board has all the DigiByte stuff centralized in multiple threads. This thread is great, but it's 800 pages about lots of subjects so not really useful for feedback/questions and such.

Even though I dont like paycoin, I like the hashtalk.org, it is very convenient.. That kind of platform could be really useful to create an awareness...
People may just come, because they like what is being talked and shared conveniently, not only DGB, but in fact, DGB will benefit from it.

For Slack, I did not use it at all... is it similar to hashtalk? I yes, then we could really create such thing there and use that instead of BCT.
Basically, we could move everything there all together if Jared agrees... lol

But I also know a few communities like Blue coin (BLU), they are using skype.
It is also fine, when someone shared something, others can follow up.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Guys, I think we should create a skype call community, where we can share information instantly... and talk about DigiByte a lot Smiley

If we already have one, can someone add me please. You can also add me in person, that will be great, too? Thank you. Skype ID: "halinyo"
Please mention your BCT username.

What about using 'Slack'? It is very popular amongst most crypto communities. However, I wouldn't want it to detract from this thread.

https://slack.com/
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys, I think we should create a skype call community, where we can share information instantly... and talk about DigiByte a lot Smiley

If we already have one, can someone add me please. You can also add me in person, that will be great, too? Thank you. Skype ID: "halinyo"
Please mention your BCT username.
Activity: 275
great i'm gonna be sending him a pm asap

EDIT: pm sent
Hi there people. I'm here to help translating the site to Greek(cause it's made using google translate. Keep up the great work.
And remember it's never too late until next halving(or reduction) in other words it's NEVER too late.

Good to see you here Wink did you send pm already to Jared

Welcome in the group mate Cheesy
Hi there people. I'm here to help translating the site to Greek(cause it's made using google translate. Keep up the great work.
And remember it's never too late until next halving(or reduction) in other words it's NEVER too late.
legendary
Activity: 840
Snip
so true. #digibytetip 1000000  Grin

I agree. So true.

Nicely dissected and summarized, and all stemming from the 1000 DGB to 1 BTC founding idea. Fantastic consistent and steady professional development of cutting edge technology. Over and over again. They're like the Energizer Bunny: it just keeps on running. Or would that be the Timex watch that just kept on ticking?  Wink

@all you Dutchmen out there,

You guys are tops! I vote for the Netherlands for the first European DigiByte office. Not to say that we don't have great participation from other European countries, we do. (In fact, have you noticed that the majority of contributors/investors/miners here on this board are European?) And we've got great representation from Down Under too, but the best are the Dutch. No doubt. One vote here for an office in Amsterdam!

Anything cheap in the financial district? (That's a joke.   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy )

vote nr2 Grin
@DigiByte, check PM. It's about website translation.

I just received a pm that the greek translation is done with google Huh

hope @ dimfot  can do it better!
Όλα είναι εντάξει με digibyte!
óla eínai entáxei me digibyte !  Cheesy

Haha youre a greek Jumbley Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
@DigiByte, check PM. It's about website translation.

I just received a pm that the greek translation is done with google Huh

hope @ dimfot  can do it better!
Όλα είναι εντάξει με digibyte!
óla eínai entáxei me digibyte !  Cheesy
Jump to: