Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 898. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
moving all conversation and updates to a dedicated forum will deny the coin a lot of free attention from this forum.

I hold a fair amount of dgb and this is the only forum I check daily for updates.

The more people comment on this thread the more it appears at the top of the alt ann subforum and I am pretty sure a lot of people check this thread because of that.

What you will end up with is a forum full of dedicated people and no passers by.

I would recommend keeping the talk on here going and cross posting any major updates both here and on the dedicated forums.

Do you have anyone managing your social properly?  I do this for a living if you need any help.

I agree. Make sure you keep posting here as well . . . even if it's double posting. The exposure we get here is priceless.

And I sign off with that, yet another, tongue-in-cheek slogan reference. Smiley
I agree moving all conversation and updates is not a good idea but the purpose of the new forum is a clear one and I would hope you also join us in there 24 so that you can pick and choose stuff to bring back here.
+ when I say something stupid in there, you can smite me! or applaud if you choose.  Tongue
Offcourse i will be posting on both forums.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
moving all conversation and updates to a dedicated forum will deny the coin a lot of free attention from this forum.

I hold a fair amount of dgb and this is the only forum I check daily for updates.

The more people comment on this thread the more it appears at the top of the alt ann subforum and I am pretty sure a lot of people check this thread because of that.

What you will end up with is a forum full of dedicated people and no passers by.

I would recommend keeping the talk on here going and cross posting any major updates both here and on the dedicated forums.

Do you have anyone managing your social properly?  I do this for a living if you need any help.

I agree. Make sure you keep posting here as well . . . even if it's double posting. The exposure we get here is priceless.

I agree moving all conversation and updates is not a good idea but the purpose of the new forum is a clear one and I would hope you also join us in there 24 so that you can pick and choose stuff to bring back here.
+ when I say something stupid in there, you can smite me! or applaud if you choose.  Tongue
damn i thought lets try out litebit and buy some dgb for fun there, damn why the hell does it take soo long?
It's been half an hour already and dgb has lightning freaking low blocktimes and still soo long? u kiddin me
I will ask kenny (owner litebit) how long this normally take. brb
Thanks!! Grin
pm

Edit:It should be fixxed now.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
damn i thought lets try out litebit and buy some dgb for fun there, damn why the hell does it take soo long?
It's been half an hour already and dgb has lightning freaking low blocktimes and still soo long? u kiddin me
Thanks!! Grin
Activity: 658
Just grabbed a little more seems like its always a good price  Grin I have bought some at almost every satoshi!

Get extra btc turn it into DGB
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
legendary
digibytetalk is offline isnt it?  doesn't seem to load anymore & ppl never really posted there in the past
to be honest I did not know there really was a digibytetalk! I was using the name to talk about the new digibyte forum.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1062
seems that digibyte forum is online , nice work !
http://www.digibyteforum.com/
Interesting that the market hasn't reacted with the hard fork announcement

Maybe they waiting till job is done Wink
good point

Imagen they use a smart marketing strategy for launch Roll Eyes

I think I prefer a forum like hashtalk.org more than digibyteforum.com.
It is way more interactive... I suggest we go for something like that...

Otherwise, there is no meaning to move to a forum like that.. It is just the same as here and here is more stuff...
Not encouraging to go there...

Thanks for the effort though.
I see every reason to move from bitcointalk to digibytetalk, where we can be a creative force and leave this thread for announcements, it's original purpose. It's not like we can't tell people where to find us.

digibytetalk is offline isnt it?  doesn't seem to load anymore & ppl never really posted there in the past
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
New Forum rock guys open your social media and share the news!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteFan/status/588728269907894272

Is that forum official?
Good question! I see we have an administrator on it called Jared, can we confirm that is our Jared, please?

Yes, it is Smiley I've talked about the board with Jared and we both thought it was a good idea to create a separate board. My opinion: the team doesn't have lots of time to spit out all messages in this thread. Most of it is about the price and not about the project.

On the DigiByte forum we can open topics as much we like, so we split the subjects a bit. Makes it easier for all of us and the team to respond.

Also, check the tweet from the official DigiByte account -> https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/588686817097953280 .

legendary

good point

Otherwise, there is no meaning to move to a forum like that.. It is just the same as here and here is more stuff...

I see every reason to move from bitcointalk to digibytetalk, where we can be a creative force and leave this thread for announcements, it's original purpose. It's not like we can't tell people where to find us.
legendary
New Forum rock guys open your social media and share the news!

https://twitter.com/DigiByteFan/status/588728269907894272

Is that forum official?
Good question! I see we have an administrator on it called Jared, can we confirm that is our Jared, please?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

good point

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Disciples of DigiByte, take it upon yourself to enlighten the ignorant and personally hook up someone with DigiByte and DigiByte ™ them to show how much you care!
“When the storm comes, I just threw you a line.” Tell them!
 Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

good point

legendary

In the past many alt coins have talked about amazing things they will be doing with their code and then nothing happens.
DigiByte does and then the market reacts, remember Digibyte are doers!
and rightly so.
Jump to: