Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 900. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
@DigiByte, check PM. It's about website translation.

I just received a pm that the greek translation is done with google Huh

hope @ dimfot  can do it better!
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
"DigiByte" said at the beginning of April:

"We wanted to publicly thank Tyke for his work on his previous book as well as his upcoming book all about DigiByte!

If you would like to help support his work on the upcoming DigiByte book here are his BTC & DGB addresses:

DGB:      DMfRwtmM9sF7TTqHUiazrjN3i8xTv28cCN
BTC:       1N3ddmBCQiPCbbawXCjxtzkfGcZqb7YBrK

Thanks again Tyke & we are looking forward to the book!

You can check out his previous book here: http://www.amazon.com/Cryptocurrency-The-Alt-ernative-Beginners-Reference/dp/1505743486"

Thank you for the suport from the DigiByte community Smiley

Just made a couple of trans. to your address. We will support you with DGB now and then.
Lookin' forward to the book 😉

It's amazing to use the Mobile Wallet with DigiBytes, since the price to BTC is so low I can have several thousands of it on the phone without worrying.
@DigiByte, check PM. It's about website translation.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Does anyone have a link to the current roadmap of DGB (e.g. expected Hardfork) or the ongoing projects? I can't find anything in the OP or the homepage any longer.
We have had one on the old website but since the new website there is no roadmap.

There's this but date of fork not confirmed yet.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1003476
legendary

"We wanted to publicly thank Tyke for his work on his previous book as well as his upcoming book all about DigiByte!

If you would like to help support his work on the upcoming DigiByte book here are his BTC & DGB addresses:

DGB:      DMfRwtmM9sF7TTqHUiazrjN3i8xTv28cCN
BTC:       1N3ddmBCQiPCbbawXCjxtzkfGcZqb7YBrK

You can check out his previous book here: http://www.amazon.com/Cryptocurrency-The-Alt-ernative-Beginners-Reference/dp/1505743486"

How far into the thread are you Tyke, I was thinking about you today as the pages in here climb.
pm me a DigiByte price for your up and coming best seller, signed and delivered to UK, in fact give me a price for signed beginners reference too.
I don't really want to buy it off amazon.  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Digibytes incoming!
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

legendary
Hey Guys are any of you old enough to remember the pepsi taste challenge?
Well. I've got a take on that, it's called the cryptsy haste challenge!
All you have to do is put some btc onto cryptsy and once it is confirmed, take it off again.
at the same time.
you put some Digibyte onto cryptsy and once confirmed take it off again and repeat to see how many times you can do that before you get your bitcoin back confirmed.  Grin
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I don't discredit Bitcoin at all, but with its several technical weaknesses hinder the adoption.
My point of view is that the first crypto (Bitcoin) has made it very well through the years. It has opened a door to new possibilities for us.
It has done what it was meant to do. In other words, it was a game changer, it was successful and the mission is completed. In order to move the crypto scene to next step the dev.team behind DigiByte has understood those weaknesses and have made important changes with the one year old coin to meet the modern time of Internet Standard. As a user of Bitcoin since 2011 I have many times felt that something was "missing". Many of you also felt this way I shall add?
How has DigiByte addressed the weaknesses?

-Speed to make it fast. It's essential for daily micro- trans.
-Has the volume to open up for broad adoption globally (21 bil.)
-Multi-algo to open up for broad and mix of Mining possibilities
-MultiShield against multipool
-DigiByte keeps traditional PoW like Bitcoin which means you have to work to earn money.
Like in our daylife, we have to do some kind of work for living. That's the good old truth we might never get rid of.
I think PoW is a must have for a functional economy in the long run. Why? Because this system of coin-generation is still the most fair in people's eyes.

Regards,
T.
so true. #digibytetip 1000000  Grin

I agree. So true.

Nicely dissected and summarized, and all stemming from the 1000 DGB to 1 BTC founding idea. Fantastic consistent and steady professional development of cutting edge technology. Over and over again. They're like the Energizer Bunny: it just keeps on running. Or would that be the Timex watch that just kept on ticking?  Wink

@all you Dutchmen out there,

You guys are tops! I vote for the Netherlands for the first European DigiByte office. Not to say that we don't have great participation from other European countries, we do. (In fact, have you noticed that the majority of contributors/investors/miners here on this board are European?) And we've got great representation from Down Under too, but the best are the Dutch. No doubt. One vote here for an office in Amsterdam!

Anything cheap in the financial district? (That's a joke.   Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy )
legendary
I don't discredit Bitcoin at all, but with its several technical weaknesses hinder the adoption.
My point of view is that the first crypto (Bitcoin) has made it very well through the years. It has opened a door to new possibilities for us.
It has done what it was meant to do. In other words, it was a game changer, it was successful and the mission is completed. In order to move the crypto scene to next step the dev.team behind DigiByte has understood those weaknesses and have made important changes with the one year old coin to meet the modern time of Internet Standard. As a user of Bitcoin since 2011 I have many times felt that something was "missing". Many of you also felt this way I shall add?

-DigiByte keeps traditional PoW like Bitcoin which means you have to work to earn money.
Like in our daylife, we have to do some kind of work for living. That's the good old truth we might never get rid of.
I think PoW is a must have for a functional economy in the long run. Why? Because this system of coin-generation is still the most fair in people's eyes.

Regards,
T.
so true. #digibytetip 1000000  Grin
Does anyone have a link to the current roadmap of DGB (e.g. expected Hardfork) or the ongoing projects? I can't find anything in the OP or the homepage any longer.
We have had one on the old website but since the new website there is no roadmap.

Regards,
T.
I just order some food with http://www.bitswop.nl/nl/ at http://www.takeaway.com/

Paid with DigiByte! great service we have here Grin

I hope it is a truly memorable meal or at least it will be when you look back on it and work out how much it cost in the future.

I was thinking, I could possibly just keep my purchase from 24s shop unopened then sell it for millions of DGB in the future because it was the first international DigiByte purchase!  Grin

Yeah  Grin we hit 2 nails in the same smash today, writing history  Tongue
I just order some food with http://www.bitswop.nl/nl/ at http://www.takeaway.com/

I hope it is a truly memorable meal or at least it will be when you look back on it and work out how much it cost in the future.

I was thinking, I could possibly just keep my purchase from 24s shop unopened then sell it for millions of DGB in the future because it was the first international DigiByte purchase!  Grin

It is very tasty Grin

legendary

Activity: 130

legendary

Could DigiByte play a part in making the world a more equal place? Will this kind of technology help with these kind of issues on a global scale?
http://www.equalitytrust.org.uk/
Could an organization that you support benefit from accepting DigiByte?
Here are some local people near me making an effort to try and redress inequality.
http://www.thecambridgecommons.org/about/
Should I pester them to accept DigiByte? If we are right about DigiByte, isn't that a leg up?
just some food for thought:
i saw Digibyte.co website having a number of languages that you can choose from and considering how many it is, its quite a lot at the moment. I took a look at some of the other altcoin's website [top 20 altcoins from coinmarketcap] and majority of them don't even have a drop-down list to select the language to view the website in. I don't know if this means anything in the real sense, but my senses tell me this:

Digibyte is going BIG. Right now...it is still keeping a somewhat low profile compare to dogecoin, stellar or ripple, news wise.

The fact that there hasn't been any explosive marketing news for the past 1-2 months is because...i think the Digibyte Team are working really hard to get certain important things into place first, so that they will be above their competitors and have an edge over them in the future. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, they themselves want to be well prepared once it goes big. i mean, there's bound to be problems when success happens and when it does, there can be a huge demand. And i am sure the Digibyte Team wants to be ready for that. we can tell that they doing their best to aim for the Number 1 spot:

1) Dealing "DEEPLY" with the CORE of the technology: DigiSpeed
2) Preparing to go "BROAD" by first supporting multiple languages, having marketing tools ready at hand such as an intro video, GIF Ads, etc.
3) Adding Final touches to every other features such as Digitip, EasyMiner, etc.

Now...when you have all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together, Digibyte is already sprinting to the finishing line of going Global. And it will finished off with a BLAST. Oh and of course, the finishing line won't exactly be the finishing line. i bet those who are close to Jared knows that *there's more in store* in the future. Smiley
You are spot on! Cannot wait to see where we stand when Digibytes turns 2 years old!
when will this happen ?
What? Digibyte 2 years?  about 10 months from now.
Activity: 351
just some food for thought:
i saw Digibyte.co website having a number of languages that you can choose from and considering how many it is, its quite a lot at the moment. I took a look at some of the other altcoin's website [top 20 altcoins from coinmarketcap] and majority of them don't even have a drop-down list to select the language to view the website in. I don't know if this means anything in the real sense, but my senses tell me this:

Digibyte is going BIG. Right now...it is still keeping a somewhat low profile compare to dogecoin, stellar or ripple, news wise.

The fact that there hasn't been any explosive marketing news for the past 1-2 months is because...i think the Digibyte Team are working really hard to get certain important things into place first, so that they will be above their competitors and have an edge over them in the future. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, they themselves want to be well prepared once it goes big. i mean, there's bound to be problems when success happens and when it does, there can be a huge demand. And i am sure the Digibyte Team wants to be ready for that. we can tell that they doing their best to aim for the Number 1 spot:

1) Dealing "DEEPLY" with the CORE of the technology: DigiSpeed
2) Preparing to go "BROAD" by first supporting multiple languages, having marketing tools ready at hand such as an intro video, GIF Ads, etc.
3) Adding Final touches to every other features such as Digitip, EasyMiner, etc.

Now...when you have all the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle together, Digibyte is already sprinting to the finishing line of going Global. And it will finished off with a BLAST. Oh and of course, the finishing line won't exactly be the finishing line. i bet those who are close to Jared knows that *there's more in store* in the future. Smiley
You are spot on! Cannot wait to see where we stand when Digibytes turns 2 years old!
when will this happen ?
Jump to: