Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 906. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Ow yeah and i could not resist to buy some more this morning haha .. cheappp Digibytes all over the place!

I also bought my first mils of Digibytes this morning.  Wink
Welcome to the millionaires club Timon!  Grin

Thanks mate!

Btw, if I gonna get some more mining hardwares to support DGB network. Are the hardwares for SHA-algo most suitable in this case?
Thanks guys!  Grin

After a long break from mining, this is one of the most promising AltCoins I've seen in a while at the outset, so fingers crossed huh!

Yes, I agree.
This is one of the coin inspired by Bitcoin and with improvements over that oldie, this coin can take it mainstream. Hopefully!
This will of course depend on what the dev. team can do, and what we as a community can do to support it.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Ow yeah and i could not resist to buy some more this morning haha .. cheappp Digibytes all over the place!

Welcome to the millionaires club Timon!  Grin
legendary
Thanks guys!  Grin

After a long break from mining, this is one of the most promising AltCoins I've seen in a while at the outset, so fingers crossed huh!
You are certainly shaking up the market with hash like that banging in and out! An early adopter of bitcoin, I presume?

toes, as well!

Activity: 91
Thanks guys!  Grin

legendary
I've got a whole lot of prebought contracts so plenty in the pipe.... Well over a million GH in store, and about 300MH's of my own scrypt hashing hardware Smiley I'm not looking to pump and dump either, I'm looking to build a good portfolio and help support the network with my round the clock hardware.

EDIT: This test contract is a total of 30 000 GH, running at around 6GH/s depending on availability.
Hat off to you sir!  Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Actually there's still something very wrong I'm thinking... I'm mining scrypt algo at 6GH/s and should be inline to get around 56,000 DGB per hour. In ten minutes I've made 61 (no that's not a misprint)!! Pretty dismal considering the cost of the contract lol

Think I might need to setup my own stratum server :/
patience, it will take a little while to get up to speed but should even out when its been on there for a while!  Smiley

added: It will probably affect the difficulty considerably as well so it will probably not do quite as well as you hoped, I'll go and crunch a few numbers and see what I come up with.
OK, you have doubled overall scrypt hashing power of DigiByte so your expected revenue is about half of what you hoped!

I'd even be happy with that at this point... Haven't moved from 61 DGB. I'll run to 30 000 GHashes as that's the minimum run I can make...

Thanks for the info all the same!
It's coming, look at the pool stats! http://digihash.co/stats

You are a DigiByte Hero! How long is your contract for?
Welcome Sir! Thank you for supporting Digibyte. We need more members like you Cool
I've got a whole lot of prebought contracts so plenty in the pipe.... Well over a million GH in store, and about 300MH's of my own scrypt hashing hardware Smiley I'm not looking to pump and dump either, I'm looking to build a good portfolio and help support the network with my round the clock hardware.

EDIT: This test contract is a total of 30 000 GH, running at around 6GH/s depending on availability.
legendary
Actually there's still something very wrong I'm thinking... I'm mining scrypt algo at 6GH/s and should be inline to get around 56,000 DGB per hour. In ten minutes I've made 61 (no that's not a misprint)!! Pretty dismal considering the cost of the contract lol

patience, it will take a little while to get up to speed but should even out when its been on there for a while!  Smiley

added: It will probably affect the difficulty considerably as well so it will probably not do quite as well as you hoped, I'll go and crunch a few numbers and see what I come up with.
OK, you have doubled overall scrypt hashing power of DigiByte so your expected revenue is about half of what you hoped!

I'd even be happy with that at this point... Haven't moved from 61 DGB. I'll run to 30 000 GHashes as that's the minimum run I can make...

It's coming, look at the pool stats! http://digihash.co/stats

You are a DigiByte Hero! How long is your contract for?

legendary

Okay appreciate the help! I'm still on 61 DGB atm, so I'll have to just hope for the best at this point.
legendary

legendary
I see Digihash is back up, but I can't run such a low difficulty on my contracts (Max seems to be 256). Anybody know a reliable Digibyte pool where I can run a minimum 1024 difficulty with scrypt algo?

Does your mining still run but with errors on the pool or does it not even let you get started?

Think I've got it sorted on the 256 diff pool... Efficiency is down a little bit but thats cool.... Happy camper Smiley
cool, happy mining!  Smiley
I see Digihash is back up, but I can't run such a low difficulty on my contracts (Max seems to be 256). Anybody know a reliable Digibyte pool where I can run a minimum 1024 difficulty with scrypt algo?

Does your mining still run but with errors on the pool or does it not even let you get started?

Think I've got it sorted on the 256 diff pool... Efficiency is down a little bit but thats cool.... Happy camper Smiley
legendary

legendary
When I type DigiByte pool into search engine, it throws up stuff like this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-digiforce-new-digibyte-mining-pool-446670  DigiForce, looks like a community effort but where is it? Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pplns15-fees-hackshard-digibyte-mining-pool-active-owners-irc-channel-413020  Closed down due to lack of use. Sad

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pickaxecc-dgb-0feeprop-digibyte-mining-pool-413940  Users accusing operator of scamming! Shocked

If you are bringing hardware to the DigiByte party, please support our official developers pool. http://digihash.co/ Wink
the blocks factory is the only other pool besides the official that is decent ..

we have trouble getting one set up for ourselves currently, hence this :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/acpanarchistsprimeann-poolthread-digishield-pure-pow-join-us-1022128
The blocks factory does indeed appear to be supporting Digibyte and seems to have at least 4 flavors, i think scrypt is missing. It is currently hosting just under 5TH/s of SHA.
Activists do indeed need a means of supporting their activities. The problem with having so many different  'Alt; coins is that the available mining power, which gives any coin its security, is stretched to dangerous limits allowing them to be manipulated very easily by let's say 'dark forces'. It would be much better if we could bring all this currently disseminated power together somehow, either by giving some of them up and regrouping under one flag or merging them where that is possible.

"Activists supporting plights, standing up for peoples rights.
Theatre goers’ bank rolling nights, see the stars shinning bright.
Adventurers gazing at the northern lights and other world famous, wondrous sights.
Even, Xbox games for troglodytes, now all paid for with digibytes!"

Jump to: