Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 910. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
DigiByte needs as many ol' skool miners, to plug in their old inefficient miners and mine DGB at a loss, as it can lay it's hands on!

The DigiHash pool is cool. Cool

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Sorry for the shameless plug! Cheesy

Great info NEMcoin!

Welcome to DigiByte Wink
How can we help you Smiley
Activity: 254
Thanks guys, I started with TBF pool. I will move over to the official DGB pool later tonight. Btw, it's SHA Asic, so mostly for fun and support.

Cool, sorry for wrong info. DGB official pool got a bit more... happy mining Wink

digibyte-sha256    sha256    16    21091707    517040    1372    5    1359    0    10.47 TH
legendary
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Thanks guys, I started with TBF pool. I will move over to the official DGB pool later tonight. Btw, it's SHA Asic, so mostly for fun and support.
Hi, this is my first time posting in this thread. I want to tell you that I will soon invest some money in this coin.
With its features this coin has potential to make it. I have since yesterday started to mine with my old 60+ Ghs Asic to earn some
coins and support the network at same time. They would have just standing there gathering dust otherwise.  Cheesy

Hi, welcome to Digibyte. Of course the coin is great and has lot of potential. Cool that you posting here. Get your rig cleaned up and throw some hash to support the network. Which pool you gonna join?
We got 5.41 TH on official DigiByte Pool. 3% fee to support development! Smiley
legendary
Hi, this is my first time posting in this thread. I want to tell you that I will soon invest some money in this coin.
With its features this coin has potential to make it. I have since yesterday started to mine with my old 60+ Ghs Asic to earn some
coins and support the network at same time. They would have just standing there gathering dust otherwise.  Cheesy

Fantastic Timon and welcome.  Smiley
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
coins and support the network at same time. They would have just standing there gathering dust otherwise.  Cheesy
Does the DigiByteTip Website working or is it not updated yet?

Tested and not working atm.

Thx for testing ;saw it on twitter! Smiley For me not working as well! Hope they will fix it soon.
legendary
I suspect that all the alt coins markets are currently manipulated by an entity that mines the particular coin in question and then uses to proceeds to push down the price keeping it less profitable than bitcoin. This would explain the massive swings in network speed of coin being manipulated because profit is certainly not the incentive, they seem to be doing a very good job at it. It would take all of the DigiByte community to hold all of their coins for quite some time as well as many new members joining the community and buying up DigiByte to throw a spanner in the works and make this unsustainable.  Wink

edit: on top of bringing many new sha miners to the DigiByte party!  Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Tested and not working atm.

@ DigiByte Thx for PM... Check your Inbox!  Wink
legendary
Love this coin but I'm starting to think it's time to move most of my SHA mining back to bitcoin. The algo appears to be weighted too heavily against asic especially SHA. I know that has been intentional but I suspect this will hold DGB back in the long run because I believe DGB needs a much higher proportion of the SHA network for security and I don't believe it will be taken seriously enough without it. With equipment that cost over $36000 at the beginning of last year, I'm mining perhaps $9 a day worth of DigiByte compared with $12 of Bitcoin, Around the 60 sat it's relatively even. If I had to pay for all the electricity I was using, I wouldn't mine anything, I'd just buy Bitcoin with what I was prepared to spend on electricity. If I was to continue down the path I've wondered, I would soon find myself in territory of loosing more than I'm prepared to lose, so the next game I will be playing is probably the waiting game.  Smiley 

conclusion: "No one 'honest' made any money out of Bitcoin in 2014."    Grin
He sayd there is no problem ATM.
Same here,Just received the email.
No problem  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
What is your cheapest way of buying Bitcoin or DGB from FIAT in the UK?

If you just want to buy a few bitcoins and do not trade, then use localbitcoins.com.

Yes, I am aware of that, but dont like to use them. Thanks.
www.litebit.eu ?

I cannot even do "forgot my password" on that site, the email did not even arrived into my spam, or inbox.
Thank you 24.
It works fine for me buddy,What is the problem and did you try the support button? These guys are great no doubt about that.

Then, I tried to create a new account with a different email and confirmation email has never arrived.
I will contact kenny(Owner litepaid/litebit). Let me get back at this.

I think their mail servers are very slow. I have just received the emails. Thank you 24.

If you just want to buy a few bitcoins and do not trade, then use localbitcoins.com.

www.litebit.eu ?

I cannot even do "forgot my password" on that site, the email did not even arrived into my spam, or inbox.
Thank you 24.
It works fine for me buddy,What is the problem and did you try the support button? These guys are great no doubt about that.

Then, I tried to create a new account with a different email and confirmation email has never arrived.
I will contact kenny(Owner litepaid/litebit). Let me get back at this.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

www.litebit.eu ?

Thank you 24.

Jump to: