Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 913. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Any news concern translated the original website?
I received several messages people willing to help and all send them to Jared.

Zero response from the team Cool

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Just a warning.
This mail is send to allot of people,This is fake and do not use this offcourse

"Dear user,
We're happy to announce a new product - Coinbase Invest Fund, reliable platform for small and medium scale investments. Fund assets are diversified among emerging Forex positions at Coinbase Exchange. Deposits are risk-free insured by institutions such as the New York Stock Exchange.
Want to become a professional investor? Our first short-term investment program starts today - GET 150% FOR A 10-DAY DEPOSIT.
Investment offer is active from 20th of April 12:00 AM Pacific until 30th of April. Coinbase offers you a fixed return with a 50% growth for a 10 day period. You can deposit today from $100. Maximum deposit amount per one person or legal entity is 60 Bitcoins. That's an astonishing opportunity to earn up to $8,500 per 10 days!
Investors who want to apply, please make a deposit to
1EbSzFeCoj3vs6v5oqpLMnGmJVubqM3cuj or click the link below
(LINKED DELETED)
Once a payment is made you will get an e-mail about successful participation.
Please note: Initial deposit amounts exceeding +30 Bitcoins will qualify your membership for a 2nd level upgrade.
We will return your initial deposit with dividends on 1st of May, 2015 12:00 AM Pacific Time. (for example: investing 10 Bitcoins today will return 15 Bitcoins in a 10 day period) Profits are withdrawn without any delay and Coinbase waives all fees for 1st level investments.
Hurry up! This is a limited, one-time opportunity.
Kind regards,
The Coinbase Invest Fund Team"

ADDED:
Attention Poloniex users: look out for this phishing Google ad.
https://twitter.com/notsofastcrypto/status/585925755479183361
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
OK. I've had it up to here with the talks of getting on exchanges and market speculating and whatever. (not just DGB folks, the whole crypto community in general and sometimes even me) There's a billion flippin' coins fighting over a tiny segment of the population over and over and over and over and over again. Enough!  Angry

The team did something very clever by making Digibytetip work on LinkedIn. I don't know any other coins that have a flag in that space and it's arguably the most professional (English-speaking, I suppose) social network out there. Anything that works over LinkedIn can ride on the site's respectability. If you're really interested in making DGB fly, here's my suggestion.

Get yourself around $30-$50 worth of DGB and pick 6-10 people who have endorsed you for a skill. Send each one $5 (or Euro or whatever) worth of DGB - enough to get an Amazon card from eGifter - with a thank-you note for their endorsement. Of course also include that you can help them redeem the DGB (via Shapeshift) if they want. These are people who know who you are, trust you and will likely to be happy to get a $5 gift card. More importantly, they're people no one else is likely talking to. We can fight over exchanges and prices and such all day or we can step out of this little cryptobubble we all live in and find a much bigger world to introduce to DGB.

This is an excellent idea. It makes more sense to market to the people who will market to others. Most users of LinkedIn are professionals and understand the need to carefully target your resources where they will do the most good. Get DGB into the hands of the "shakers and movers" and the rest will come of it's own accord when the time is right and the market is ready. Oh, and a quick note to some of the participants in this forum who are overly concerned with every little price move: Don't be! The price will go up and down as the market fluctuates, get used to it, live with it and, don't worry about it.

Over time, if all remains on course, the trend will will continue upward in the long run. No need to panic on every drop and celebrate every rise. Look at it on a monthly average scale, you'll feel better....
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
OK. I've had it up to here with the talks of getting on exchanges and market speculating and whatever. (not just DGB folks, the whole crypto community in general and sometimes even me) There's a billion flippin' coins fighting over a tiny segment of the population over and over and over and over and over again. Enough!  Angry

The team did something very clever by making Digibytetip work on LinkedIn. I don't know any other coins that have a flag in that space and it's arguably the most professional (English-speaking, I suppose) social network out there. Anything that works over LinkedIn can ride on the site's respectability. If you're really interested in making DGB fly, here's my suggestion.

Get yourself around $30-$50 worth of DGB and pick 6-10 people who have endorsed you for a skill. Send each one $5 (or Euro or whatever) worth of DGB - enough to get an Amazon card from eGifter - with a thank-you note for their endorsement. Of course also include that you can help them redeem the DGB (via Shapeshift) if they want. These are people who know who you are, trust you and will likely to be happy to get a $5 gift card. More importantly, they're people no one else is likely talking to. We can fight over exchanges and prices and such all day or we can step out of this little cryptobubble we all live in and find a much bigger world to introduce to DGB.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

I'm still the only one who voted...

Guys you should vote, one vote is really cheap, we could be added on coinpayment...

I have been thinking about this but for now i dont see a very good reason to vote us in.
We do not have enough users and because coinpayments delist a coin when a X amount of money is not reached i think we can better wait for this one.
But really,Thank you for all your votes,Thats really awesome! Let me send you some Digibytes  Smiley

Delisting Notice: Crypto Bullion CBX, Myriadcoin MYR, Spots SPT, UltraCoin UTC & VeriCoin VRC
https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET/status/585530556361871360

Great thinking, if it is going to be de-listed, then what is the point?
Look at the coins that are de-listed...
Someone has put his sellbot wide open on bittrex Huh

Guys you should vote, one vote is really cheap, we could be added on coinpayment...

I have been thinking about this but for now i dont see a very good reason to vote us in.
We do not have enough users and because coinpayments delist a coin when a X amount of money is not reached i think we can better wait for this one.
But really,Thank you for all your votes,Thats really awesome! Let me send you some Digibytes  Smiley

Delisting Notice: Crypto Bullion CBX, Myriadcoin MYR, Spots SPT, UltraCoin UTC & VeriCoin VRC
https://twitter.com/CoinPaymentsNET/status/585530556361871360

Don't forget we have already https://www.litepaid.com/lang:en

DigiByte merchants can use litepaid easely already but correct me if i'm wrong!

Activity: 335

Hmmm don't know with that one, looks like bit mafioso Cool
You never used coinpayment, there is so much merchant already using it.

Tru but mean the voting process, sorry don't like it Smiley
Yeah, but it's the only way, at least it's used for charity.

Tru but mean the voting process, sorry don't like it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Buying into a exchange will not give Digibyte any credits.
When one of those exchanges adds Digibyte it means we have earned the credits/respect and that will mean to much more then a buy-in.
And guys, We all know digibyte will be added soon... It's just a matter of time. Better use that Buy-in fee to buy some more Digibytes Smiley

Yep I am with u on that.. Build it they will come attitude.. I wouldn't pay for any exchange ask people who paid for coins on mintpal how that went.. They will add us cause we are on top not cause we bought our way in!

You guys could be right... But btc-e will never add a coin just because it is famous...
There has to be something in for them... Only thing comes to my mind is bribing...

There are a few really cool coins out there but they have never picked them until now.

But maybe after a few years, those exchanges may change their minds...
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I sense this thread is a little more active than r/digibyte, so I'll cross post here for those who don't normally bother with reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/31qry9/p2pool_rebooted/

tl:dr - DGB p2pools are back, show them some love (or maybe just hashpower)  Smiley

Activity: 658
When one of those exchanges adds Digibyte it means we have earned the credits/respect and that will mean to much more then a buy-in.
And guys, We all know digibyte will be added soon... It's just a matter of time. Better use that Buy-in fee to buy some more Digibytes Smiley

Yep I am with u on that.. Build it they will come attitude.. I wouldn't pay for any exchange ask people who paid for coins on mintpal how that went.. They will add us cause we are on top not cause we bought our way in!
When one of those exchanges adds Digibyte it means we have earned the credits/respect and that will mean so much more then a buy-in.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I think btc-e.com should add a coin like DGB. That would be good for both sides.
Btc-e.com is lacking actions due to removing the TRC, FTC, XPM markets.

Or we need an exchange like OKcoin, Gocoin etc..

I think we should really get them add DGB in some way, in the near future.
We can even create a funding address for this and collect a 100XBT (maybe more) and propose them (bribing?) lol.
And I am up for a 10XBT on my side and even more if necessary, but someone, like Jared himself, should take the initiative.

Yeah you know what the problem is Halinyo, BTC-e has ALOT of volume, but it's VERY VERY hard to get on their site.
They only have coins that are already around for ages, but yeah if we could pull this off together, man that would be great!
Jump to: