Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 973. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
in  blocksfactory  show me half hashrate but the same wu like miners pool....so....i think is ok
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Anyone have a Qubit pool? Not the block factory plz
Try www.digihash.co
Thanks 24hralttrade. But there difficulty is set either to high or to low. ccminer wont work there. I tried and then it shut me out.

https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/digibyte%20-%20qubit
Thx not enough hash there will never hit a block.

I might hash with you guys on Qubit if I don't have anything else to mine later; I have a rig with a 270X, 280X, 290X, and a 7950 that can bring 38.5MH/s.
Hi Wolf0...Im trying to connect to that pool or any other with ccminer and it just scolls on the command window then disconnects. The only pool that works is theblocksfactory and only at half the hash im putting in.

Difficulty multiplier, I think - try 256 or 1.
You mean  f-256 ?  sp took that out and it wont work if you use that.

It may be the reason you're getting half hash - on different qubit pools, I've had to use different multipliers.
Yes I think your right..the pools aren't up to the latest ccminer.
Edit: Even early versions with the f-256.
I wish suprnova had a pool up cause he know ccminer now.
legendary
Try www.digihash.co
Thanks 24hralttrade. But there difficulty is set either to high or to low. ccminer wont work there. I tried and then it shut me out.

I might hash with you guys on Qubit if I don't have anything else to mine later; I have a rig with a 270X, 280X, 290X, and a 7950 that can bring 38.5MH/s.
Hi Wolf0...Im trying to connect to that pool or any other with ccminer and it just scolls on the command window then disconnects. The only pool that works is theblocksfactory and only at half the hash im putting in.

Difficulty multiplier, I think - try 256 or 1.
You mean  f-256 ?  sp took that out and it wont work if you use that.
legendary
Try www.digihash.co

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Sorry didnt check,  on phone atm.
Maybe combine hashrates with others having problem?
legendary
Im not sure but https://www.miners-pool.eu/#!/pools/digibyte%20-%20qubit  had no connect. blocks factory works but at have the hash rate.
legendary
Try www.digihash.co
Edit: anyway of contacting them?
legendary
Try www.digihash.co

Try www.digihash.co

legendary
Try www.digihash.co
Edit: anyway of contacting them?
My investment partner in DGB met with Jared yesterday in LA. 2015 is going to be a very big year for DGB! Hold on to your coins, don't sell! Now is the time to buy and let's stay turned for some very big announcements coming up.

YC
Very nice YC!  Very excited and i hope the meeting went very well for both partys
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
My investment partner in DGB met with Jared yesterday in LA. 2015 is going to be a very big year for DGB! Hold on to your coins, don't sell! Now is the time to buy and let's stay turned for some very big announcements coming up.

YC
legendary
legendary
All new pools plz put on op. Thx
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I think DGB can fly to 1k SAT, if:

1) the news is major!
2) the main holders like myself (I know 6-7 of them holding an average of 100m DGB and more) holds their position.

See you there lol
I really think the main big community holders will hold there core investment for a long time.  Even at 1000 sat. 2/3 of my investment will not move anywhere.
But i'm sure a stabil growth is the best so 1000 sat within a couple of months is not good.

Yes but if there is a major marketing announcement the price is going even higher as 1000 sat Wink
It's all about the numbers of buyers we all know what happened with bitcoin!

Don't get attached with the 1k, it is just a number I made up, of course it can and will go higher than that...
1k is just a target for the first phase of DigiByte, and we will be there... Wink
legendary
dgb-qubit.theblocksfactory is stealing half your hash  watch out  Angry
How do you mean?   Is the blocksfactory keeping the coins? Cannot imagine that. 
Sending 52mh/s showing 25mh/s
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Try to mine on other pools for a period of time. Compare the amounts of digibytes you get.
Jump to: