Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 13. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 10:59:06 AM
Digital currency is now the order of the day. However,  many people are now aware of the digital currency but little if them make use of it. I want to employ people they should make awareness to the people. If this done every time the world of crypto will become large and great. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
July 02, 2018, 02:33:22 PM
Now one of the main arguments in favor of the "bubble burst" are low volumes on crypto-exchanges. And I completely agree with the fact that the volumes are really low and until the volumes increase, we will not go up.
Yeah it is to be done because we are exchanging from barter system to paper currency and now this innovation will take place and nothing will stop it as many people say that it will never happen, but I say that it will happen and we will see that the whole world will use just one digital currency and that will be bitcoin, but it will take a long time as well.
Same as you I really think that it will surely happen, because now in whole world demand for crypto currency is increasing, each and every country is agree to make it legal because people of country are using bitcoin without any fear of government actions, people have now good ideas of generating money from it, bitcoin is openly acceptable in every market and every shopping malls, so gradually need of fait is getting vanish because digital currency is taking place because of fast and easy digital system in every public places.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 30, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
Somehow, you got a point! Digital currency is known to day as a good way of holding your asset. cashless society, is where we heading to! I would like to emphasize that we already have digital currency in our market system. Credit cards/ATM and so many other digital asset that consider to have a value in the market place..
Crypto currency is also consider a digital asset but its far beyond to take over the current system that we have today. There are still issues that needs to be address before it could rule the economy.

Most money today is just a bunch numbers in a computer and not actual physical money so cryptocurrencies do not have to convince people to go digital since they already did long time ago, now the only thing we need is for the people to understand the concept of cryptocurrencies and accept the fact that cryptocurrencies are way better than the fiat they are using, it is going to take a lot of time but it will eventually happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 30, 2018, 01:53:22 PM
Yes digital currency has take over the world now but let me tell you that most people in the world have not no much about the digital currency. Where let us use all what we have to make more information available to people about cryptocurrency world. The cryptosystem is now getting better.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
June 30, 2018, 03:50:51 AM
Now one of the main arguments in favor of the "bubble burst" are low volumes on crypto-exchanges. And I completely agree with the fact that the volumes are really low and until the volumes increase, we will not go up.
Yeah it is to be done because we are exchanging from barter system to paper currency and now this innovation will take place and nothing will stop it as many people say that it will never happen, but I say that it will happen and we will see that the whole world will use just one digital currency and that will be bitcoin, but it will take a long time as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 07:42:36 PM
Somehow, you got a point! Digital currency is known to day as a good way of holding your asset. cashless society, is where we heading to! I would like to emphasize that we already have digital currency in our market system. Credit cards/ATM and so many other digital asset that consider to have a value in the market place..
Crypto currency is also consider a digital asset but its far beyond to take over the current system that we have today. There are still issues that needs to be address before it could rule the economy.
Merit: 23
June 26, 2018, 04:17:39 PM
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 26, 2018, 01:43:03 PM
Digital Currency Take Over Smiley
Digital currency will take over the market but it will take long time, because it needs to reach in small towns in the world. When more and more people come to know about crypto and they realize the importance of crypto, they will invest in it, otherwise they will never accept crypto for their investment. The future is of digital currency but not in the near future.

No town is now smaller mate as now we are living in modern age where everything is really progressive and well developed, I think now we will soon see bitcoin famous all over the world, every village every town has internet access in my place so people are taking advantages of new technologies and using bitcoin as payment and purchasing goods online, on the other hand people are earning good amount of money so after having such amazing advantages from bitcoin people are forgetting about fiat and regular currency.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:29:06 AM
Digital currency will take over the market but it will take long time, because it needs to reach in small towns in the world. When more and more people come to know about crypto and they realize the importance of crypto, they will invest in it, otherwise they will never accept crypto for their investment. The future is of digital currency but not in the near future.
Activity: 165
June 23, 2018, 04:25:05 PM
I will not say that digital currency has taken over the normal regular currencies yet. However, there is no way that we can doubt this thing that the digital currencies are taking lead over the regular currencies in so many ways and that now the interest of the people is greatly changing in a way they are more interested in knowing about the crypto currencies and that they are also investing their money into different coins.
Yeah digital currency will take over in the near future because the world is turning towards digital currency and in the future all other currencies, fiat and paper will be eliminated and only digital currency will be used all over the world. From barter system we reached to digital currency. With the use of digital currency purchasing and payments will be easier.
I do agree with you as we are not loving in the world of digital currency where we need it the most, for making our economy well and good, now a day price of bitcoin is getting high so people are taking keen interest in digital currency, for buying goods, for paying bills and having an established business as well, so bitcoin is getting higher value than fait money all over the world.
Activity: 524
June 23, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
I will not say that digital currency has taken over the normal regular currencies yet. However, there is no way that we can doubt this thing that the digital currencies are taking lead over the regular currencies in so many ways and that now the interest of the people is greatly changing in a way they are more interested in knowing about the crypto currencies and that they are also investing their money into different coins.
Yeah digital currency will take over in the near future because the world is turning towards digital currency and in the future all other currencies, fiat and paper will be eliminated and only digital currency will be used all over the world. From barter system we reached to digital currency. With the use of digital currency purchasing and payments will be easier.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
June 22, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
Governments are simply afraid that with the legalization of payments in cryptocurrency, they will lose control over taxes,because payments in cryptocurrency are much more difficult to track than in national currencies,the only Issuer of which is the Central Bank of the state. No wonder the national currency is the only means of payment under the Constitution of many countries.
Governments are afraid but at the same time they are fascinated, they are thinking of all the possible properties and advantages that a cryptocurrency created by them will have, can you imagine a government with their own crypto where they can do and undo whatever they want? They could change the tax rate or the inflation rate and you could do nothing to stop them, there will not need for those changes to be passed in the congress since they could just change some lines of code and be done with it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 05:34:48 PM
i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
You are right that some countries have banned crypto in the respective countries and my country is one of them. But I am sure this ban is for the time being and these countries are studying blockchain technology and when they realize the importance of blockchain and crypto they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto but till then we will have to wait.
You are right that some countries have banned crypto trading, but I think that this banning is for the time being and soon they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future entire world will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets no matter how long it will take.

It recently happened in China as they banned bitcoin in their country but now they are unbanning it again, we are proud to be a bitcoin user as it give us profit and income, now a day nothing is more beneficial than bitcoin, so I am sure soon bitcoin will be the most demanded currency as people have found bitcoin easy to use and safer to hold so they prefer using bitcoin more than the real currency.
I think chinese government will decided that bitcoin is very beneficial for their citizen and also it will gain the economy of their country so that's why every country should accept this currency because it will give them a lot of benefits and their economical situation will more gain and bitcoin will also more improve and its price will also high.
Activity: 476
June 20, 2018, 05:15:49 PM
i think cryptocurrency will not take over the market, because in some country, they banned cryptocurrency...
I am pretty sure that cryptocurrency just altenative way to us to do some transaction, money will last forever, i guess....
Not everybody in the whole world know about crypto and not everybody had tools they need to do so...
You are right that some countries have banned crypto in the respective countries and my country is one of them. But I am sure this ban is for the time being and these countries are studying blockchain technology and when they realize the importance of blockchain and crypto they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto but till then we will have to wait.
You are right that some countries have banned crypto trading, but I think that this banning is for the time being and soon they will allow their people to invest and trade in crypto. The world is turning towards cryptocurrency and in the future entire world will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets no matter how long it will take.

It recently happened in China as they banned bitcoin in their country but now they are unbanning it again, we are proud to be a bitcoin user as it give us profit and income, now a day nothing is more beneficial than bitcoin, so I am sure soon bitcoin will be the most demanded currency as people have found bitcoin easy to use and safer to hold so they prefer using bitcoin more than the real currency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 20, 2018, 02:00:31 PM
Digital currency is gradually getting more adoption I should say. However, if you mean it totally taking over the market and wiping out other forms of transaction then that would be extreme. Consider the underdeveloped countries, the illiterates and name them. If everything suddenly goes digital, how do they survive?
Merit: 23
June 20, 2018, 10:11:37 AM
in the world already more than 12000 points where it is possible to pay off crypto currency, Germany and Japan officially recognized bitcoin as a means of payment, in Russia there was already 1 hearing of the bill on digital assets. Changes are inevitable
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 20, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
June 20, 2018, 08:11:13 AM
Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency cannot be debased by any government because it's not tied to any government.
I think it will make more valuable for cryptocurrency in the future.
It is a matter of time because blockchain technology is growing and in the near future it will hold the world and then everybody will use cryptocurrency for his daily needs. Till that time it is not possible for digital currency to take over but when governments realize the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency they will legalize bitcoin and Altcoin.
Yeah all is about blockchain technology and bitcoin is backed by this technology. They want the whole world to use bitcoin as their legal and regular currency in the future and they will succeed because the world is turning towards digital currency and bitcoin will hold the market in the future. No doubt it will take long time but the future is of bitcoin.
Activity: 313
June 19, 2018, 05:18:56 AM
Unlike fiat currency, cryptocurrency cannot be debased by any government because it's not tied to any government.
I think it will make more valuable for cryptocurrency in the future.
It is a matter of time because blockchain technology is growing and in the near future it will hold the world and then everybody will use cryptocurrency for his daily needs. Till that time it is not possible for digital currency to take over but when governments realize the importance of blockchain and cryptocurrency they will legalize bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 01:48:30 AM
I think the next 2-3 years will really flourish
Cryptocurrency is prevailing in the world and more and more people are investing in bitcoin and Altcoin. Future is that of cryptocurrency and no doubt it will take over the market in the near future. Bitcoin will be the mainstream because it is the leading crypto in the world and Ethereum is after it. Other coins are far behind from BTC and ETH.
I don’t think that after 2-3 years all people will come to know about cryptocurrency. In my country many educated persons do not know even the name of cryptocurrency. That’s why I doubt that couple of years is very short time for crypto to take over the market. It will need more time and I think 10 years are enough for crypto to take over the market.
Soon it will take over because the world is turning towards cryptocurrency and after several years the whole world will use only cryptocurrency as their legal and regular currency. Nothing could stop crypto especially bitcoin from becoming the world leading currency. We just need to be patient and wait for more time to see this with our eyes.
Pages:
Jump to: